Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know but they are just trying to start alot of little fires and wear people down putting them out, instead of ignoring their bullshit.It's like ann coulter said ...the proper response to CNN calling steve bannon a white nationalist,is.."screw you"...the MSM is corrupt and irrelevant I think we should show the same respect we show the scum in the streets beating people...instead of answering their questions we should be asking them when are they gonna start printing the truth....if they are still on the DNC payroll,when are they gonna stop printing propoganda for soros.

I disagree. Their agenda driven nonsense has a purpose. To not address it is a huge mistake.

It's very clear that the agenda is to minimize Trump support after the election to (1), make him impotent and (2), to make sure he only serves one term. Absolutely, they(globalists) are thinking forward four years. They don't care about Trump as one person. They care about the public trend towards nationalism. That's what they are trying to stop, not Trump himself. They can stop him in the house and senate and in four short years, even a R controlled house and senate, if they can stop the nationalist trend from the public. There are plenty of globalist republicans in office still.

We see these results on this forum already. Birdbrains and others are already repeating the MSM lies. Trump is walking back his policies, bullshit. Trump is appointing bunch of insiders, bullshit. So called "leaders" are giving speeches about the importance of global cooperation. The MSM is still throwing everything they have at Trump, now a bit more passive aggressive but still doing it. They are attacking at the tiniest details. It's all agenda driven. It's all to sway the people from leaning nationalist back to globalism.

The MSM is corrupt but they certainly are not irrelevant. Ignoring them is a huge mistake, that's what got us this far into globalism. Trump should ignore MSM, but we should not.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I disagree. Their agenda driven nonsense has a purpose. To not address it is a huge mistake.

It's very clear that the agenda is to minimize Trump support after the election to (1), make him impotent and (2), to make sure he only serves one term. Absolutely, they(globalists) are thinking forward four years. They don't care about Trump as one person. They care about the public trend towards nationalism. That's what they are trying to stop, not Trump himself. They can stop him in the house and senate and in four short years, even a R controlled house and senate, if they can stop the nationalist trend from the public. There are plenty of globalist republicans in office still.

We see these results on this forum already. Birdbrains and others are already repeating the MSM lies. Trump is walking back his policies, bullshit. Trump is appointing bunch of insiders, bullshit. So called "leaders" are giving speeches about the importance of global cooperation. The MSM is still throwing everything they have at Trump, now a bit more passive aggressive but still doing it. They are attacking at the tiniest details. It's all agenda driven. It's all to sway the people from leaning nationalist back to globalism.

The MSM is corrupt but they certainly are not irrelevant. Ignoring them is a huge mistake, that's what got us this far into globalism. Trump should ignore MSM, but we should not.
Yeah I've already noticed birdbrain is echoing the narritive but he is a moron and follows the shiniest object presented to him....what I am afraid of is Trump being mired down in millions of hysterical menstural cycles of the snowflakes race baiting...and his administration spending time dying the death of a thousand cuts by spending time and enegy responding to baseless mudslinging instead of moving boldly forward and let the Soros funded hate chorus go fuck themselves.no mercy no quarter.Hell I'd love to see him sic the FBI on Soros...

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trump should ignore MSM, but we should not.

That's the thing... he won't. He'll call them out even more than he did when he was running. It's going to be hilarious watching the media step all over each other.

As for your post, it's all right on.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL....Trump picked Jeff Sessions as Attorney General.....Oh fuck we are about to witness an epic leftist meltdown....those mayors vowing to keep their cities sanctuaries for illgeal aliens are in for a rude awakening....no more stuffing the ballot boxes for the DNC...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
are the rest of the kids at your high school as pissed of at Trump winning as you are?
When did I say I was pissed?
I know you have this disorder, where anyone that doesn't agree with you is an enemy or angry; but, I did say give the orange dude a chance and stop being a sore loser or bad winner.
But, you would have had to take the blinders off to read that.

Either idiot was a bad choice for the country, now it's just fun to watch.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When did I say I was pissed?
I know you have this disorder, where anyone that doesn't agree with you is an enemy or angry; but, I did say give the orange dude a chance and stop being a sore loser or bad winner.
But, you would have had to take the blinders off to read that.

Either idiot was a bad choice for the country, now it's just fun to watch.
No you didn't you braindead nitwit...what you are trying to do is position yourself as if you know something...you know jackshit...you came on this thread trashing Trump from the get go...with all the manufactured narritives of the MSM racist,xenophobe, ect...you even went so far as to try and tie Trump and Hitler together after watching a 20 minute youtube video ...then you said you were going to vote for Hilary, and then Gary Johnson....you are a fatter less bright version of ej...a fucking mindless troll..

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I have to look at michael bolton's war mongrring mustache for 4 years I'll go nuts.

His appointment would confirm a lot of my fears regarding Trump. Rand Paul said he would do whatever he could to stop his appointment. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and trump does the right thing and appoints someone else. Not Gullieni (SP?) either.

Edit to add - now I'm reading Romney is the guy. I don't like that slime ball either but he's a hell of a lot better than the other two dip shits

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You leftist flakes and never-Trumpers don't get to decide who these appointments are going to be. Your side lost. What did the Marxist assholes say during the last 8 years? We won. Sit in the back of the bus.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No you didn't you braindead nitwit...what you are trying to do is position yourself as if you know something...you know jackshit...you came on this thread trashing Trump from the get go...with all the manufactured narritives of the MSM racist,xenophobe, ect...you even went so far as to try and tie Trump and Hitler together after watching a 20 minute youtube video ...then you said you were going to vote for Hilary, and then Gary Johnson....you are a fatter less bright version of ej...a fucking mindless troll..
83f3efda650a5d194f282609d0fedca8.gif

Sent from a phone

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im a leftist asshole because I don't like michael Bolton, gulleini or Romney and have concerns about the new administration? I'm a leftist asshole because I'm against pointless and ruinous wars that's all three of those potential appointees are in favor of? I hope all the best for trump and don't want to see him surround himself with the very people that will make some of his best plans impossible; mainly avoiding a nuclear war with Russia.

The whole country is against the wars you and them support. You are on the side of the establishment. You lost.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I have to look at michael bolton's war mongrring mustache for 4 years I'll go nuts.

His appointment would confirm a lot of my fears regarding Trump. Rand Paul said he would do whatever he could to stop his appointment. Hopefully it doesn't come to that and trump does the right thing and appoints someone else. Not Gullieni (SP?) either.

Edit to add - now I'm reading Romney is the guy. I don't like that slime ball either but he's a hell of a lot better than the other two dip shits
Yeah I agree Bolton has me nervouses as well....on the other hand he not an apologist either...he'd keep alot of people nervous like say Iran and North Korea.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you find an old man with his trousers full of his own shit,with a bruised face babbeling about the end of the world, and people out to get him....don't freak out...it's just Harry Reid wandering away from his keepers....return him to the nearest DNC headquarters.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN plays Reagan assignation attempt. While panel discuss Trump ditching press for dinner with family ? Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CNN plays Reagan assignation attempt. While panel discuss Trump ditching press for dinner with family ? Wtf?

The entire corporate media has been encouraging and supporting the left using violence as a political tool since Trump won the nomination......now it's the only tool they have left in their box.

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course it was on Don lemonhead show . Pathetic!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bahahaha
After explaining the position 5 times it's easy to see that you are either to dense to grasp a simple comparison or to interested in being angry so much so, that you manufacture reasons to be.

Either way, it is hilarious to read your angry drivel and complete blind allegiance and clinging to an idealogy and a mans advertised
It literally makes you no different than those that praised the Obama as the Savior of humanity.
The difference is, your Messiah is already backing off of his message publicly. I've stated a few times, that now that it's done, let it be and see what he actually does, but no, you're to busy with your anger and hatred for anyone that does not drink the koolaide of trump teat, that you can't even handle a cautious observer.
And heaven forbid a person change their mind on who they want to support rather than be a following follower of the koolaide from the teat of a billionaire

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I cannot believe, Americans were burning the US Flag during protests and riots. That is an act of treason and no one Including law enforcement, FBI, secret service has done anything about it?....

stupid ************ in the east do that shit all the time but to see it here at home.... WHAT THE FUCK???

Sent from a phone

Last edited by a moderator:

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I cannot believe, Americans were burning the US Flag during protests and riots. That is an act of treason and no one Including law enforcement, FBI, secret service has done anything about it?....

stupid ********** in the east do that shit all the time but to see it here at home.... WHAT THE FUCK???

I don't like it, but.......

Wikipedia said:
The United States Supreme Court in Texas v. Johnson, 491 U.S. 397 (1989), and reaffirmed in U.S. v. Eichman, 496 U.S. 310 (1990), has ruled that due to the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, it is unconstitutional for a government (whether federal, state, or municipality) to prohibit the desecration of a flag, due to its status as "symbolic speech." However, content-neutral restrictions may still be imposed to regulate the time, place, and manner of such expression. And if the flag that was burned was someone else's property (as it was in the Johnson case, as Johnson had stolen the flag from a Texas bank's flagpole), they could be charged with petty larceny (a flag usually sells at retail for less than USD 20), or with destruction of private property, or possibly both.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

stupid ********** in the east do that shit all the time but to see it here at home.... WHAT THE FUCK???

Sent from a phone

Let them burn it. It's protected speech and comepletly destroys any credibility they have, if any.

I'm sure some douche with a walking dead icon will be along to call me a leftist and instruct me to go to the back of the bus? Whatever that means.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The entire corporate media has been encouraging and supporting the left using violence as a political tool since Trump won the nomination......now it's the only tool they have left in their box.

They have heavy use of the "racist" tool and have used it for all three of Trumps appointments today.

Sessions, according to CNN is a racist.

Pompeo, according to CNN is a racist.

General Flynn, according to CNN is a racist.

Which is fine by me if they keep it up. The more they cry wolf, the less people will buy it.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Let them burn it. It's protected speech and comepletly destroys any credibility they have, if any.

I'm sure some douche with a walking dead icon will be along to call me a leftist and instruct me to go to the back of the bus? Whatever that means.

Of course, I posted almost exactly what you did.... and now I'm a douche? Why, that just racist! :)

Go to the back of the bus, douche.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have heavy use of the "racist" tool and have used it for all three of Trumps appointments today.

Which is fine by me if they keep it up. The more they cry wolf, the less people will buy it.
yeah I agree..this election has proved that..they're shooting blanks.....in someways it's a real exciting time.the death of political speech control has allowed a flood gate of new thinkers to express new thoughts new views...it's cool.....the dying padagrim is in it's death throes....the globalist agenda of destroying the westeren culture is failing.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

stupid ************ in the east do that shit all the time but to see it here at home.... WHAT THE FUCK???

Sent from a phone
Yeah well kids will be kids...not to concerned...what I fins far more troubeling is the number of mexican flags flying..why would you fly the flag of a forgien nation during an american election.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yep. They are flinging the word at everyone they don't like. Pretty soon it will be a non-issue.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bahahaha
After explaining the position 5 times it's easy to see that you are either to dense to grasp a simple comparison or to interested in being angry so much so, that you manufacture reasons to be.

Either way, it is hilarious to read your angry drivel and complete blind allegiance and clinging to an idealogy and a mans advertised
It literally makes you no different than those that praised the Obama as the Savior of humanity.
The difference is, your Messiah is already backing off of his message publicly. I've stated a few times, that now that it's done, let it be and see what he actually does, but no, you're to busy with your anger and hatred for anyone that does not drink the koolaide of trump teat, that you can't even handle a cautious observer.
And heaven forbid a person change their mind on who they want to support rather than be a following follower of the koolaide from the teat of a billionaire
change their mind?...what mind?....you have to wait for late night comedy shows to tell you what to think....

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah well kids will be kids...not to concerned...what I fins far more troubling is the number of mexican flags flying..why would you fly the flag of a forgien nation during an american election.
That bugs the crap out of me as well since I served. It's just proof positive that the left and far left sold out to foreign countries and that those citizens of the countries will never assimilate, nor honor anything American, except America's currency.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That bugs the crap out of me as well since I served. It's just proof positive that the left and far left sold out to foreign countries and that those citizens of the countries will never assimilate, nor honor anything American, except America's currency.
No they can't assimilate... the narritive of the white devil ...and the evil yanqui ,and multiculturalisim rather than assimilation is imperative to balkanize the nation in order for the DNC to profit from grievance politics and identity politics. but I think that it just blew up in their faces.....

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah well kids will be kids...not to concerned...what I fins far more troubeling is the number of mexican flags flying..why would you fly the flag of a forgien nation during an american election.
here in California, the browns fly their Mexican flag, in fact most of them fly it over the US Flag. I say if their flag is so amazing and their country is so awesome that they promote it daily... ,, MOVE THE FUCK BACK.

it's almost, war time.

guess what? 75% of the black community support trump, and Mexicans and blacks don't get along, Armenians and Mexicans don't get along, Russians and Mexicans don't get along. the browns are out numbered 3/1.

its almost war time.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
here in California, the browns fly their Mexican flag, in fact most of them fly it over the US Flag. I say if their flag is so amazing and their country is so awesome that they promote it daily... ,, MOVE THE FUCK BACK.

it's almost, war time.

Sent from a phone
hey man 30% of american hispanics voted for Trump.....not all of them identify as brown or mexican..many identify as American....and that is bugging the shit outa the DNC....I think alot of the people you are talking about are illegals or the childeren of illegals.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

it's almost, war time.

guess what? 75% of the black community support trump, and Mexicans and blacks don't get along, Armenians and Mexicans don't get along, Russians and Mexicans don't get along. the browns are out numbered 3/1.

its almost war time.
I grew up on the border there are Chicanos who have been citizens for over a century..they have fought in our wars gallantly and made huge sacrifices, and made great contributions to the country ...they are not the scumbags who sneak across the border dump a kid and sign up for foodstamps, or use our nation as a whore to suck off of then go back home with a pocket of dollars.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hey man 30% of american hispanics voted for Trump.....not all of them identify as brown or mexican..many identify as American....and that is bugging the shit outa the DNC....I think alot of the people you are talking about are illegals or the childeren of illegals.

That's part of why I was sure Trump would win. I have Hispanic friends in Florida(and elsewhere but Florida mattered most). Full fledged Trump supporters. It wasn't their daily pro Trump FB posts that convinced me. It was all the replies to their posts. I had to use the "translate this" to read the replies because I don't speak spanish but nearly all the replies were pro Trump. I was pretty sure the polls were wrong about the "hispanic vote", especially in Florida.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I grew up on the border there are Chicanos who have been citizens for over a century..they have fought in our wars gallantly and made huge sacrifices, and made great contributions to the country ...they are not the scumbags who sneak across the border dump a kid and sign up for foodstamps, or use our nation as a whore to suck off of then go back home with a pocket of dollars.
and my post has nothing to do with those who contribute. go watch info wars amateur videos on YouTube.
90% of the Hispanics chanting stupid uneducated things are the problem, that's who I'm talking about. thugs, rapists, murders, asshole people who are born here and the parents just suck up welfare. meanwhile those who actually truly need it are last in line because some Mexican got elected and is behind that 3inch glass at the SSA office writing off as many degenerates as possible, poor me I have 14 kids and my husband is in Mexico bullshit. the list goes on and on and on. those of you who don't live in California just have no freaking idea. things have drastically changed here in California. to be honest it seems like California is not in any way a part of the USA. maybe it's because it's a democratic state.

I'll get off my stool now.

Sent from a phone

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and my post has nothing to do with those who contribute. go watch info wars amateur videos on YouTube.
90% of the Hispanics chanting stupid uneducated things are the problem, that's who I'm talking about. thugs, rapists, murders, asshole people who are born here and the parents just suck up welfare. meanwhile those who actually truly need it are last in line because some Mexican got elected and is behind that 3inch glass at the SSA office writing off as many degenerates as possible, poor me I have 14 kids and my husband is in Mexico bullshit. the list goes on and on and on. those of you who don't live in California just have no freaking idea. things have drastically changed here in California. to be honest it seems like California is not in any way a part of the USA. maybe it's because it's a democratic state.

I'll get off my stool now.

Sent from a phone
I know my wife teaches in a Ca. public school for the last ten years maybe 5% of her class are the childeren of americans...that isn't multicultural...that is genocide.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh no....this isn't gonna fit the narritive of Jeff Sessions being a racist....OOps......black civil rights activists praising Jeff Sessions.
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...ssions-for-protecting-black-american-workers/

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media