Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I disagree with those that say congress elections was more important than the president elections.

House republicans re-elect Paul Ryan as Speaker.

Seriously, what's wrong with those fucks? Not that it's a surprise. It's just confirmation that Hitlery would have been able to run roughshod over a republican house and senate.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This is why I disagree with those that say congress elections was more important than the president elections.

House republicans re-elect Paul Ryan as Speaker.

Seriously, what's wrong with those fucks? Not that it's a surprise. It's just confirmation that Hitlery would have been able to run roughshod over a republican house and senate.

How would she do that when it's full of her opponents?

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
are people really in the road, like that video posted above?
that's not very smart, reckless, does not prove anything but shows how uneducated you are.

Sent from a phone
Yep. Really happening. The irony? They were chanting, "education, not deportation"

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since when has the GOP establishment been an enemy of Hilary....Bush did everything he could to get her elected.I'm sure the son of a bitch voted for her the entire GOP establishment was in Hilary's court, they were in Obama's court that is why Trump go the nomination.....rank and file republicans refused to support a candidate that the GOP supported..they had been betrayed,and sold out for the last 8 years so many times by the Republican party that this time they voted against their own party.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Things are going to get really interesting on inauguration day. Some bikers are trying to organize
2 million bikers to goto DC to counter the commies/anarchists..

Didn't somebody say the revolution wouldn't be televised?

Arthur

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
85496cc179b994f01a6e05d089c564b4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

How did Obama do it?

It wasn't hard, the so called "opponents" caved on every issue. Do you see a reduced deficit with a R house and Senate? Nooooooo. They caved cause they were scared of "shutting down the government" and getting the blame. Hitlery would have given them more Obama dick.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why is Trump going with rinse penis? There has to be someone better then him ! Rinse didn't do shit for Trump why reward him ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Know.... your enemy.
..........KEEP YOU ENEMIES CLOSER....

You want to take apart the ESTABILISHMENT you have to do it from inside with insiders.. Sure not going to do it only using people like Bannon.........

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet. It looks like Breitbart is going to sue CNN's ass off.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/306106-breitbart-news-planning-lawsuit-against-major-media-company

I hope they do. They don't name CNN but the Clinton news network has been saying that Breitbart is a "White Nationalist" website. And CNN has been "proving" it by showing the one headline from Breitbart. "Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew".

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

Of course, CNN doesn't mention that the author, David Horowitz, is also a Jew nor did they include any part of his article, especially the last paragraph where he gives his Jewish opinion.

"I am a Jew who has never been to Israel and has never been a Zionist in the sense of believing that Jews can rid themselves of Jew hatred by having their own nation state. But half of world Jewry now lives in Israel, and the enemies whom Obama and Hillary have empowered — Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, ISIS, and Hamas — have openly sworn to exterminate the Jews. I am also an American (and an American first), whose country is threatened with destruction by the same enemies. To weaken the only party that stands between the Jews and their annihilation, and between America and the forces intent on destroying her, is a political miscalculation so great and a betrayal so profound as to not be easily forgiven."

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I was remarking to my wife how back in those days when were leaving high school or entering college everyday we'd turn on the TV and see the body count for that day and film of causualties of war and realized..there was a draft....we didn't have a choice... we were on our way to Vietnam in a month or a year...and there were no Universities in America handing out play dough to us, no comfort puppies for us to pet as we imagined a dozen diffrent ways we were going to be turned into hamburger,no cry-in at the quad..no cancellations of tests or class after a particularly bloody week in vietnam....and now we have dipshits having meltdown because if Trump gets elected America will descend into a hellish nightmere where someone may approach them on the street and use a gender specific pronoun....My wife works in an inner city public school every year there are black kids who have to deal with the reality of one and sometimes both their parents being sent to jail..nobody in the DNC ,no social justice warrior, no La Raza members,no virtue signaling millionarie in silicon valley gives a fuck their families got seperated,because their parents broke the law....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a bit confused of the anti war sentiment that is sweeping through conservative America. The same people that have been banging the war drum since 2001 all the sudden are opposed to all the "foreign intervention" (read illegal wars of conquest) and want....peace? We had a strong anti war movement in this country leading up to and a for a brief time after the wars and it was shouted down as unamerican and even communist by the same people claiming to be opposed to the wars. I'm not buying it.

I'm not impressed by a president who simply doesn't like the wars because they don't like the outcome, that's weak. I want to see someone who is strong enough to admit mistakes were made and correct those mistakes. A good start would be to find a way to help those we attacked and those we sent on a pack of lies to attack innocent people. But that will never happen and these wars will never end. At least not for 100 years according to the project for a new American century.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet. It looks like Breitbart is going to sue CNN's ass off.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/306106-breitbart-news-planning-lawsuit-against-major-media-company

I hope they do. They don't name CNN but the Clinton news network has been saying that Breitbart is a "White Nationalist" website. And CNN has been "proving" it by showing the one headline from Breitbart. "Bill Kristol: Republican Spoiler, Renegade Jew".

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

Of course, CNN doesn't mention that the author, David Horowitz, is also a Jew nor did they include any part of his article, especially the last paragraph where he gives his Jewish opinion.

"I am a Jew who has never been to Israel and has never been a Zionist in the sense of believing that Jews can rid themselves of Jew hatred by having their own nation state. But half of world Jewry now lives in Israel, and the enemies whom Obama and Hillary have empowered — Iran, the Muslim Brotherhood, Hezbollah, ISIS, and Hamas — have openly sworn to exterminate the Jews. I am also an American (and an American first), whose country is threatened with destruction by the same enemies. To weaken the only party that stands between the Jews and their annihilation, and between America and the forces intent on destroying her, is a political miscalculation so great and a betrayal so profound as to not be easily forgiven."
this should be good....considering that Andrew Brietbart was a Jew....and alot of the writing staff are jews.....that one of his editors is a flaming gay man..yeah not your average Klan rag.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a bit confused of the anti war sentiment that is sweeping through conservative America. The same people that have been banging the war drum since 2001 all the sudden are opposed to all the "foreign intervention" (read illegal wars of conquest) and want....peace? We had a strong anti war movement in this country leading up to and a for a brief time after the wars and it was shouted down as unamerican and even communist by the same people claiming to be opposed to the wars. I'm not buying it.

I'm not impressed by a president who simply doesn't like the wars because they don't like the outcome, that's weak. I want to see someone who is strong enough to admit mistakes were made and correct those mistakes. A good start would be to find a way to help those we attacked and those we sent on a pack of lies to attack innocent people. But that will never happen and these wars will never end. At least not for 100 years according to the project for a new American century.
you watch to much CNN...Bush has been called alot of things, but George Bush has never been called a consrvative..he is a neo-con rino piece of shit.he is a meat puppet for the globalists, and we did have an anti-war movment but you are full of crap...... they were not shouted down what changed was a Black liberal Democrat was dropping the bombs and suddenly the left were no longer anti-war...Obama got his crackerjack prize from the Noble committe and then went and increased the number of troops in afghanistan by five fold...he promised to stop the wars so the nation trusted him and waited to see....he and Hilary increased the wars...there were alot of conservatives who spoke out against the wars fuck Pat Buchannan spoke out and he is about as conservative as it gets....and it was one of the things that killed the Bush dynasty( I think the downfall came when Bush used the term nation building...alot of us heard that line of shit during the vietnam war) and lead to the eventual revolt of the rank and file republican toward the enivitable creation of the tea party,they realized that the GOP was controled by globalists and that these wars were nothing more than profiteering....you also ignore the fact that the war was not Bush's war..the entire democrat party voted for it every single one of them with the exception of the lone Barbra Lee,Even Bill Clinton as president pushed for regime change in Iraq...why even Obama voted to fund the wars in Iraq the only person I'm aware of that time and again refused to vote to fund the war was Ron Paul a Republican...Repiublicans are a little ahead of their democrat counterparts., they realized their party was corrupt and so they have been pushing for years now to topple the people who run it...the democrats are just now starting to realize how corrupt their party is......there are people who have been in both parties and have come to the conclusion that both parties are owned by the global elite, both parties have lied about the wars...The new war that Hilary and the banking cartels wanted to start was with Russia..a major military power with a large nuculear stockpile something that could have easily blossomed into a World War...another thing that soured people on these wars was when they found out that Obama armed Al Queda in Libya, and was running guns into syria to ISIS..suddenly people realized something was wrong in Denmark....Kipling called it the great game it's like a shadow play and we only get glimpses of the guys behind the curtain.
I am under no illusion that humanity is going to put an end to war in the near future....peace through superior firepower......and talking to each other.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I was remarking to my wife how back in those days when were leaving high school or entering college everyday we'd turn on the TV and see the body count for that day and film of causualties of war and realized..there was a draft....we didn't have a choice... we were on our way to Vietnam in a month or a year...and there were no Universities in America handing out play dough to us, no comfort puppies for us to pet as we imagined a dozen diffrent ways we were going to be turned into hamburger,no cry-in at the quad..no cancellations of tests or class after a particularly bloody week in vietnam....and now we have dipshits having meltdown because if Trump gets elected America will descend into a hellish nightmere where someone may approach them on the street and use a gender specific pronoun....My wife works in an inner city public school every year there are black kids who have to deal with the reality of one and sometimes both their parents being sent to jail..nobody in the DNC ,no social justice warrior, no La Raza members,no virtue signaling millionarie in silicon valley gives a fuck their families got seperated,because their parents broke the law....

I've been there.
That's why I posted those clips from protests back in the day.
In our time the protestors were trying to end the war in 'Nam 'cause they
all knew somebody who got killed or maimed or were pissed off about having been drafted and made to go...or didn't want to go.

In order to get a student deferment you had to be an honors student
and good at sucking dick...or be your prof's main dealer. 'Nam wasn't a declared war and made no sense
to anybody, especially since everybody knew if not for US fear of China
we would have kicked ass... (that's how come VVAW and pissed off vets)
Gays were persecuted and mixed race marriages were frowned on.
There were reasons for youth to protest...reasonably.
But I can't figure exactly WTF they're all bitching about now.
We have gay marriage, legal abortion, televised perversion, and they gave
the biggest war monger, a black guy of dubious nationality the novel peace prize and made him POTUS.

They lost the election fair and square even though they cheated all along.
All we want is that laws that exist for our own good be enforced, peace and love.
WTF do they want?

I'm having my very own whitelash... I used to be rather liberal for a conservative,
accepting of differences and respectful of all.
But I'm beginning to become a racist, misogynist, bigot
who agrees with those guys who think two thirds of earth's population
needs to die so the rest of us can have some... "living room".

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you watch to much CNN...Bush has been called alot of things, but George Bush has never been called a consrvative..he is a neo-con rino piece of shit.he is a meat puppet for the globalists, and we did have an anti-war movment but you are full of crap...... they were not shouted down what changed was a Black liberal Democrat was dropping the bombs and suddenly the left were no longer anti-war...there were alot of conservatives who spoke out against the wars fuck Pat Buchannan spoke out and he is about as conservative as it gets....and it was one of the things that killed the Bush dynasty( I think the downfall came when Bush used the term nation building...alot of us heard that line of shit during the vietnam war) and lead to the eventual revolt of the rank and file republican toward the enivitable creation of the tea party,they realized that the GOP was controled by globalists and that these wars were nothing more than profiteering....you also ignore the fact that the war was not Bush's war..the entire democrat party voted for it every single one of them with the exception of the lone Barbra Lee,Even Bill Clinton as president pushed for regime change in Iraq...why even Obama voted to fund the wars in Iraq the only person I'm aware of that time and again refused to vote to fund the war was Ron Paul a Republican...Repiublicans are a little ahead of their democrat counterparts., they realized their party was corrupt and so they have been pushing for years now to topple the people who run it...the democrats are just now starting to realize how corrupt their party is......there are people who have been in both parties and have come to the conclusion that both parties are owned by the global elite, both parties have lied about the wars...
I am under no illusion that humanity is going to put an end to war in the near future....peace through superior firepower......

I don't watch CNN, in fact we don't even have cable service. I don't allow that filth in my home with a young daughter around. I understand how they are all in cahoots, any dummy can see that. I just think it's comical to see outlets like newsmax and the Atlantic coming out against the wars all the sudden. Friends and co-workers of mine who beat the war drum all this week years ago are now critics of those very wars. I think the problem is most people don't take into our entire government is in lock step to an agenda that has nothing to do with this country or its people.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha, so what happened with ww3 against Russia? We're back at defcon 5 and have been for several weeks!

Sent from my SM-T230 using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So,CNN the discredited CNN, the Wikileaks exposed mouthpiece of Hilary and the DNC CNN, the joke of the westeren media CNN...after banging the drum of Donald Trump being a cross between Vlad the impaler,Hitler, and the Marquis de Sade..lost in an epic fail this election, and rather than having the dignity to slink off to a remote spot and committ suicide, they instead have turned their attention on the appointmeof Steve Bannon in the Trump administration comiclly trying to paint him as a white nationalist....which will have as much succsess as their attempt to paint Trump as Hitler did.....I have a thought..we have all the liberal democrat crapholes of America owned by the DNC like NYC,LA,SF, New Orleans,Chicago,Seattle,Detroit...all swearing they won't obey ammerican immigration law and refuse to deport alien criminals....I think Trump should withdraw all federal monies to these cities until they comply with the law..they will refuse of course....this will send the left into the streets demonstrating and burning their own cities down because of Trump enforcing the law....the result will be the democrat cities will be plunged into economc chaos from the rioters,they will be unsafe,they will go bankrupt hiring extra police and first responders,their social fabric will unravel, and they will cease to be a political force in american politics...we can queitly watch them burn as we build the wall.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
you watch to much CNN...Bush has been called alot of things, but George Bush has never been called a consrvative..he is a neo-con rino piece of shit.he is a meat puppet for the globalists, and we did have an anti-war movment but you are full of crap...... they were not shouted down what changed was a Black liberal Democrat was dropping the bombs and suddenly the left were no longer anti-war...Obama got his crackerjack prize from the Noble committe and then went and increased the number of troops in afghanistan by five fold...he promised to stop the wars so the nation trusted him and waited to see....he and Hilary increased the wars...there were alot of conservatives who spoke out against the wars fuck Pat Buchannan spoke out and he is about as conservative as it gets....and it was one of the things that killed the Bush dynasty( I think the downfall came when Bush used the term nation building...alot of us heard that line of shit during the vietnam war) and lead to the eventual revolt of the rank and file republican toward the enivitable creation of the tea party,they realized that the GOP was controled by globalists and that these wars were nothing more than profiteering....you also ignore the fact that the war was not Bush's war..the entire democrat party voted for it every single one of them with the exception of the lone Barbra Lee,Even Bill Clinton as president pushed for regime change in Iraq...why even Obama voted to fund the wars in Iraq the only person I'm aware of that time and again refused to vote to fund the war was Ron Paul a Republican...Repiublicans are a little ahead of their democrat counterparts., they realized their party was corrupt and so they have been pushing for years now to topple the people who run it...the democrats are just now starting to realize how corrupt their party is......there are people who have been in both parties and have come to the conclusion that both parties are owned by the global elite, both parties have lied about the wars...The new war that Hilary and the banking cartels wanted to start was with Russia..a major military power with a large nuculear stockpile something that could have easily blossomed into a World War...another thing that soured people on these wars was when they found out that Obama armed Al Queda in Libya, and was running guns into syria to ISIS..suddenly people realized something was wrong in Denmark....Kipling called it the great game it's like a shadow play and we only get glimpses of the guys behind the curtain.
I am under no illusion that humanity is going to put an end to war in the near future....peace through superior firepower......and talking to each other.
This one I totally agree with
Better be careful before you start being called a birdbrain

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
So,CNN the discredited CNN, the Wikileaks exposed mouthpiece of Hilary and the DNC CNN, the joke of the westeren media CNN...after banging the drum of Donald Trump being a cross between Vlad the impaler,Hitler, and the Marquis de Sade..lost in an epic fail this election, and rather than having the dignity to slink off to a remote spot and committ suicide, they instead have turned their attention on the appointmeof Steve Bannon in the Trump administration comiclly trying to paint him as a white nationalist....which will have as much succsess as their attempt to paint Trump as Hitler did.....I have a thought..we have all the liberal democrat crapholes of America owned by the DNC like NYC,LA,SF, New Orleans,Chicago,Seattle,Detroit...all swearing they won't obey ammerican immigration law and refuse to deport alien criminals....I think Trump should withdraw all federal monies to these cities until they comply with the law..they will refuse of course....this will send the left into the streets demonstrating and burning their own cities down because of Trump enforcing the law....the result will be the democrat cities will be plunged into economc chaos from the rioters,they will be unsafe,they will go bankrupt hiring extra police and first responders,their social fabric will unravel, and they will cease to be a political force in american politics...we can queitly watch them burn as we build the wall.
Just to clarify Louisiana, since half my family is balls deep in politics there, the state is still a majority republican, but for whatever reason it tends to swing Democrat for governor. lots of the older folks are party loyal, still in the mindset that it's the same Democrat party of yesteryear. Between that and Jindal fucking with the education system the republicans had a hard time staying in office last go-round.

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM TRUMP ACCEPTANCE RESISTANCE DISORDER (TARD)?

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme sadness.
READ MORE: http://www.disclose.tv/news/are_you_suffering_from_trump_acceptance_resistance_disorder_tard/136500

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

The war hawks such as Bush, Graham and Fiorina were defeated early in the primary election. Conservative war hawks were rejected by conservative voters in the presidential race. It was there, and rejected. That's why you see a change. The tail has wagged the dog. And the dog was pissed about it. Most of those were the conservative never Trumpers. They lost. The just haven't been crying about it as loud as Hitlery people.

Those folks, such as Graham and McStain are still around but less relevant. I'm sure they'll keep pushing the warmongering ways but at the moment, they don't have the soapbox to stand on.

It's not much to be confused about. The warhawks are quiet because few people are listening.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, today's big story to be triggered by seems to be a security clearance for Trump's son-in law.

1. At least they are getting him a clearance. These fucks didn't bat an eye that Hitlery's maid handled secret documents with no fucking clearance at all.

2. These fucks whining don't have a clue how clearances work. Just because a person has a clearance does not mean that person has the ability to receive any information. A clearance only allows you information that you are directly involved in. A secret clearance does not mean you can or will have access to ALL secret information. It only means you have been cleared to receive the information that pertains to your particular job. Two people with a secret clearance but work in different fields cannot share information.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, today's big story to be triggered by seems to be a security clearance for Trump's son-in law.

1. At least they are getting him a clearance. These fucks didn't bat an eye that Hitlery's maid handled secret documents with no fucking clearance at all.

2. These fucks whining don't have a clue how clearances work. Just because a person has a clearance does not mean that person has the ability to receive any information. A clearance only allows you information that you are directly involved in. A secret clearance does not mean you can or will have access to ALL secret information. It only means you have been cleared to receive the information that pertains to your particular job. Two people with a secret clearance but work in different fields cannot share information.
fuck it man fuck the MSM...I say let them exist in an echo chamber...hopefully the alt media will take their place.....we have been programmed for so long to respond to every lunatic on the left...I say it's time they were put on time out ..put in a corner to scream...and the rest of us go full tilt boogie to get what we want accomplished...I say go galt on the losers in the DNC...elections have consequences....they are trying to light fires, we feed the fuckers....why spend energy responding to them.

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
forget all media, it's a hoot watching people debate and flip their Hamburger when the TV spews crap. This is why we don't have TV.

Sent from a phone

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
fuck it man fuck the MSM...I say let them exist in an echo chamber...hopefully the alt media will take their place.....we have been programmed for so long to respond to every lunatic on the left...I say it's time they were put on time out ..put in a corner to scream...and the rest of us go full tilt boogie to get what we want accomplished...I say go galt on the losers in the DNC...elections have consequences....they are trying to light fires, we feed the fuckers....why spend energy responding to them.

Right on. I've gotten to where i don't even argue with the flakes anymore on Disqus. The trolls roll into the Washington Times and spew their garbage. I just block them now so I don't even see their posts. Eventually, people right-of-center and on the right will learn that you can't argue with these fucking Marxist flakes.

Ya know what I find amazing is that my uncle has been a life-long registered Dem. He voted for Obama because he was hoodwinked. He finally saw the light about a year into Obama's second term. He voted Trump. His wife? She works in a union shop and has always supported Democrats. She voted for Trump. My point? The Democrats took a huge shit on regular working Americans and they're not taking the far-left shit anymore.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I watch so that I know what's coming. Their spin and lies is part of what I use to see trends.

The media doesn't care who gets a clearance. So, the story is agenda driven.

The lying leftist media isn't going away and I'm not ready to go back to sleep just because Trump won. Change isn't over, it's barely just began. No time out for me.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I watch so that I know what's coming. Their spin and lies is part of what I use to see trends.

The media doesn't care who gets a clearance. So, the story is agenda driven.

The lying leftist media isn't going away and I'm not ready to go back to sleep just because Trump won. Change isn't over, it's barely just began. No time out for me.
I know but they are just trying to start alot of little fires and wear people down putting them out, instead of ignoring their bullshit.It's like ann coulter said ...the proper response to CNN calling steve bannon a white nationalist,is.."screw you"...the MSM is corrupt and irrelevant I think we should show the same respect we show the scum in the streets beating people...instead of answering their questions we should be asking them when are they gonna start printing the truth....if they are still on the DNC payroll,when are they gonna stop printing propoganda for soros.

Last edited:

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know but they are just trying to start alot of little fires and wear people down putting them out, instead of ignoring their bullshit.It's like ann coulter said ...the proper response to CNN calling steve bannon a white nationalist,is.."screw you"
It is getting old and most of those idiots still don't realize they lost.
I'm tired of reading that Killary won the popular vote (which varies depending on source)
Trump won, they should accept it, get with the program and don't make me repeat myself..

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is getting old and most of those idiots still don't realize they lost.
I'm tired of reading that Killary won the popular vote (which varies depending on source)
Trump won, they should accept it, get with the program and don't make me repeat myself..
They can't accept it...what are they gonna say...we lost, our candidate was a corrrupt hag owned by the globalists and the people saw throught it..they will do for the next four years what they did throughout the whole election...ignore the issues and focus on character assassination....who cares if Hilary invades the Ukraine folks Trump grabbed a pussy....these dumbfucks are about to make kieth eillison the head of the DNC...they can't help themselves they live in an echo chamber....they are going to shoot themselves in the other foot Hilary wasn;t enough oif a disaster...their media will do the same...it will blow up in their faces.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors