Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
0fga4x94dxc31.png

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She swings over to the right in some of her positions.
She is also the closest thing to a sane candidate in the whole dem stable.
I don't know that I would call it swinging to the right so much as maintaining the center of the road policies the old Democrat veterans used to hold dear. That Party has just shifted so far to the left that her views now appear to be on the right, & many that she expresses to align on solidly on the left to maintain her party affiliation appear not to be in her true beliefs, but necessary evils expressed to maintain support. Shame really as I believe she would certainly be the front runner had she not sold out on those very points as the sane Dem base would have flocked to her & excoriated the radical squad by now..

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What they don't say is why the driver had no insurance when it is legally mandatory...I'm guessing it was an illegal that ran over her. Pretty big omission if true.

Judge Dismisses Lawsuit From College Student Hit By Car While Protesting Trump On Freeway

Not that I don't believe she should be responsible for her own actions and the resulting injuries, why the fuck isn't she suing the DNC that organized the protests along with the college that organized the protest on their behalf? Might temper their asshole tactics in 2020 if they are forced to cover the injuries and property damage inflicted as a result of the DNC fostering unrest and violent disruptive protest as they regularly do to bully a nation into compliance.

Last edited:

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did untl she said we need to embrace Iran. Remove all sanctions against them and embrace them for peace.

At that moment she became a fuckin airhead in my book.
Trump plans to eventually do the same after they are denuclearized. Yeah, when I heard her advocate for reentering the deal I shook my head, but I think that was one of those non-negotiable points on the Dem side. Too many kickbacks out of the $500 - $750 million that deal was costing us annually at stake.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lot of images are not coming thru bro
All showing as properly attached on my end. Did the image pop up in reply? I get that with attached video a lot for some reason. VU must be stepping on them or you may need to update your pop up blocker settings & refresh. Sometimes a reboot works for me.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did untl she said we need to embrace Iran. Remove all sanctions against them and embrace them for peace.

At that moment she became a fuckin airhead in my book.
She is calling for the end of the Tech giant's ability to control information...anyone left or right who calls for the free and peaceful exchange of ideas and speech is O fucking K in my book...as for the rest of it..I'm pretty confident her other ideas will not be accepted by the people............

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Trump plans to eventually do the same after they are denuclearized. Yeah, when I heard her advocate for reentering the deal I shook my head, but I think that was one of those non-negotiable points on the Dem side. Too many kickbacks out of the $500 - $750 million that deal was costing us annually at stake.
Yeah you aren't gonna get elected to anything in Hawaii if your not a Democrat....once your elected that's another thing....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors