Become a Patron!

To Date which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for & why?

Which US Presidential candidate will you be voting for?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
67725373_3126046350746737_1735223373778124800_n.jpg

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well guys, they tell me they are gonna release me from the hospital tomorrow. Cant believe I havent smashed that TV in the family room down the hall that stays on CNN, yet :p

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
and I care what a bunch of little boys who spent their childhood locked in a closet think..............
I'd like to see them all laying in the streets - shot in the face, masks ripped off.. Pitchforks and bonfires - no need to head-pike these weasels.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd like to see them all laying in the streets - shot in the face, masks ripped off.. Pitchforks and bonfires - no need to head-pike these weasels.
they keep their shit up and that may very well be what happens to them.....at some point good men's patience wears thin....and then they turn into the hand of God.

Tpat591

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Iran war inevitable? How Strait of Hormuz crisis 'opens SECOND front against Saudi Arabia'
SAUDI ARABIA faces a serious threat to its main source of revenue – oil exports – as the volatile Iran situation puts the key Strait of Hormuz shipping route at risk while Tehran's Houthi rebel allies sabotage Saudi oil pipelines and shipping routes in the Red Sea, arguably making the Kingdom key to the developing diplomatic crisis.
https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...saudi-arabia-houthi-rebel-us-donald-trump-spt

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors