Become a Patron!

Thoughts on the OBS ENGINE RTA

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys im looking for a affordable 25 mm rta I have a herkales rta now just getting tired of same Ole same Ole.From every review I see the OBS engine is a very nice rta that has great flavor and doesn't leek. That's right doeant leek, my herkales will only leek a tiny bit but with my new mod a hcigar vt 133 I don't want any juice hitting it . So if you have the engine what's your take on it ? Thanks guys

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey guys im looking for a affordable 25 mm rta I have a herkales rta now just getting tired of same Ole same Ole.From every review I see the OBS engine is a very nice rta that has great flavor and doesn't leek. That's right doeant leek, my herkales will only leek a tiny bit but with my new mod a hcigar vt 133 I don't want any juice hitting it . So if you have the engine what's your take on it ? Thanks guys
Don't have it yet but definitely on my list. It's getting rave reviews.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I get one when I get off work today! Tracking says it was delivered. I am really excited about this little guy! Hope it is what I think it will be. Found the black version on eBay for $30 from a US vendor. Ordered Thursday and delivered today.

I will let you know how it goes this afternoon with a first build and tankful!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have had one for a week or 2, good tank, nothing super special about it though. Be careful, it does have some sharp corner, nearly cut myself when putting it back together.

It doesn't leak so I use it in situations I am carrying my tank for a long time in my pocket.

Not as airy as your Herakles RTA 2, I do prefer the Herakles to it. It is not a MTL tank by any means but not the most airy as well.

All in all I think it is a good tank but I would not pick it over my Vapeston Cloudnus, Limitless Plus, Tornado, Mage or Conqueror. That said I would be ok if it was the only tank I have, I just prefer the others in different ways.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also have a griffin 22 had a Merlin and a limitless rdta I didn't like the rdta or the Merlin.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like mine , dont put build to high or it gives burnt tastes , but mid high mounted coils is great , but boreas , RTA or the Aromamizer supreme , both give fantastic flavours , Aromamizer Supreme, is a very good lots of airflow ,very good flavours too

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Dunc23

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Dunc23

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Go to the advanced vape supply you tube channel and watch his review on it. He loves it and only uses rta and it's in his top three. But his other one that's in his top three I took his suggestion and went ahead and got one and it is by far the best flavor I ever got and it's the coil art mage. Stuart from advanced vape supply makes super nice coils and they are all stainless also. He answers every email I send about what to use how to use as I'm fairly new to rta and rda and now is doing a build in my modfather rta that I sent him

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
IMG_0599.JPG
After 24 hours on the Engine: Flavor has improved dramatically from when I first set this up. Wick break in and the whole tank needed to breaking...(my opinion), almost like breaking in a coffee pot or a good cast iron skillet. Needs something "brewed or cooked" in it a bit before it holds the flavor right.

Running dual coils, 24ga, A1 Kanthal, 3mm, 7 wrap. Coming in at 0.29. Wick with Japanese cotton very snug, sitting on top of the deck similar to a Boreas wicking.

Now that the flavor is up and it's broken in I am finding this a really good vape. I started with Hive coils, 0.19, but the chamber was really getting hot at 55-60 watts. I am running the current 24a coils at about 38 watts and getting a really nice vape.

I get spit back for the first few pulls after a refill, but I know that is going to happen so I pull slow and even a few times and it clears up. First time that happened I burned the crap out of my tongue.

I have had no leaks at all as expected. The fill is so, so easy and quick.

So far I am liking this and feel it has real potential to be a regular on my daily rotation as I fine tune my wicking and find "just the right" coil setup for this puppy.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 63780
After 24 hours on the Engine: Flavor has improved dramatically from when I first set this up. Wick break in and the whole tank needed to breaking...(my opinion), almost like breaking in a coffee pot or a good cast iron skillet. Needs something "brewed or cooked" in it a bit before it holds the flavor right.

Running dual coils, 24ga, A1 Kanthal, 3mm, 7 wrap. Coming in at 0.29. Wick with Japanese cotton very snug, sitting on top of the deck similar to a Boreas wicking.

Now that the flavor is up and it's broken in I am finding this a really good vape. I started with Hive coils, 0.19, but the chamber was really getting hot at 55-60 watts. I am running the current 24a coils at about 38 watts and getting a really nice vape.

I get spit back for the first few pulls after a refill, but I know that is going to happen so I pull slow and even a few times and it clears up. First time that happened I burned the crap out of my tongue.

So far I am liking this and feel it has real potential to be a regular on my daily rotation as I fine tune my wicking and find "just the right" coil setup for this puppy.
Its deffo a good tank that grows on you , each time i pick it up , I'm impressed at how nice an small compact it is with really nice flavourful vapes , A perfect pocket atty too being small compact , on my slim hotcig R 150 , fits in my pocket with no worries of it ever leaking either , tje only other small tank , i like as much is my old ud bellus, Deffo a keeper , , a cheap as hell to i got mine inc delivery for 15£ to the uk. Thinking about picking up a spare , since in 6 month in uk you will not be able to buy any tanks over 2ml capacity , i have been on a mad spending spree lately trying to stock up on what i can before this deadline happens, finding since i rewicked with even less wick just touching over the juice holes in the deck , rather than spread across the bottom
bd6ecd4e4124efdf32a444a9f0dfe172.jpg
04625b71613d41eca3165c11c1eb5736.jpg
of deck gives a lot better flavours with not one dry hit .no need to pack along deck like Aromamizer Supreme or Boreas no side airflow for it to occasionally weep from

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks interesting. Gonna have to put this one on my buy list.

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks everyone for the replies and yes I've been a huge fan of avs since April when I got my griffin 22 I run avs coils in all my rtas . Even a set if raymo2u aliens in my goon. Im pretty sold on the engine 25 ill be placing my order tomorrow the whole not leaking deal is what has sold me over. Well that and the flavor

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So, I had a lot of spit back on the 24ga 7 wrap coils I had in my Engine...was about to give up! Decided to put some Hive coils back in, added a couple winds to my original Hive and got the resistance to 0.37 ohms. I also lowered the coils to about halfway up the posts (maybe a little more). I used a little less cotton on the tails (thanks Benley!). Still nice and snug inside the coils, just less on the deck. Running at 53-55 watts I get a really nice warm (not hot) vape with a richer flavor than I was getting. We'll see how she goes throughout the day. Think I might have nailed it.

Last edited:

Lazy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like mine , dont put build to high or it gives burnt tastes , but mid high mounted coils is great , but boreas , RTA or the Aromamizer supreme , both give fantastic flavours , Aromamizer Supreme, is a very good lots of airflow ,very good flavours too

I might be in the minority here but I don't really like the aromamizer supreme. Flavor is severely muted IMO. Maybe its cause I'm putting in the same builds as I do my RDA's & expecting it to perform just as good.

Im waiting on a tornado nano to arrive but I suspect the flavor is not gonna be much better either. I think 24 mm tanks/rda are flavor killers. I wanted to get an Engine 22mm but cannot find any for sale online. I'm waiting on a kayfun 5 to arrive but I think I give up on RTA's until something revolutionary comes along.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
24mm has nothing to do with bad flavor in my experience. The 25mm Boreas is one of the best flavor machines out there! The 24mm Tornado Nano is also good on flavor (have one on my desk right now - delicious!) The 24mm Mage is a great flavor atty as well. I have just not found size to necessarily kill flavor. Bad builds, coil position, wicking...I can kill the flavor in any atty.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
One other thing to think about if you are wanting a 22mm flavor machine...consider the Rose V3...yum! Not a cloud chaser, but good restricted direct to lung and rich flavor. (with the right build) Better than the KayFun 5 in my book.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I own the aromimizer supreme, boreas, tornado nano, mage, limitless rdta, rdta plus and many more and the engine gives them all a run for there money. I still prefer my supreme and boreas more but this engine is up there with them. I just love the no leaking at all.

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Nevweezy im glad your liking your engine mine should be here Tuesdays I hope. Hey how are you making out with your boss 3000 ?

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey Nevweezy im glad your liking your engine mine should be here Tuesdays I hope. Hey how are you making out with your boss 3000 ?
I fucking love my boss. This thing is something else. And the dna250 with 2 amp charging is quick. I'm considering getting another one. There just a bit pricey. I got the zombie le and now I want a custom laser etched boss. I have a couple pics in mind. If your thinking of getting one and have the money to spend, I would get one. There badass. Magnets on door are the strongest I've seen on a mod ever. They are top notch, build quality is unmatched. I don't know if I should get another standard 1850mah or go for the 2800mah xl version. Im just worried the xl might be too big. Hmm decisions decisions.....

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's awesome if you could post up a pic I haven't seen the zombie ed . How long is the battery life on the 1850 mah . I work 12 hrs a day and carry 2 full charged sets for my vt133 vapng at 70 Watts 25 mls a day .I can't get to a 110 vac outlet I work in the woods as a logger.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's awesome if you could post up a pic I haven't seen the zombie ed . How long is the battery life on the 1850 mah . I work 12 hrs a day and carry 2 full charged sets for my vt133 vapng at 70 Watts 25 mls a day .I can't get to a 110 vac outlet I work in the woods as a logger.
The battery life is great. It should last 12 hours at 70 watts. Mine lasts me 2 plus days but I have 3 to 4 mods in rotation. Plus I don't take it to work. If your worried and don't mind a little bigger of a box go for the xl. But the 1850mah has a pretty long run time. I've heard other users get a solid 12 hours of 80 to 100 watts as there only device. But like all things, battery life differs from person to person depending on ohms, watts, and usuage. Here are some pics of my boss with a ss engine.

Screenshot_2016-10-12-15-10-02.png Screenshot_2016-10-12-15-10-07.png

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah and the inside is also so clean. No jumbled wires. Everything is neat and organized. Also uses the best brand of lipo. A maxamps!!!
Screenshot_2016-10-15-15-08-25.png

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah id say that is clean box. You know when the bigger name reviewers get a product and they hipe it up and when you get it its ok .Im happy they told the truth.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yeah id say that is clean box. You know when the bigger name reviewers get a product and they hipe it up and when you get it its ok .Im happy they told the truth.
Yeah that's why I watch a lot of reviews and try and come up with my own idea. I've bought things because reviewers hype them up and when I get them there garbage. So now I take the review's with a grain of salt.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah that's why I watch a lot of reviews and try and come up with my own idea. I've bought things because reviewers hype them up and when I get them there garbage. So now I take the review's with a grain of salt.
There are 3 reviewers I trust the most. Daniel from Djslb Vapes, Mike Vapes, and Tony from the Vapor Trail Channel. So far those 3 have never lead me astray.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Shorevaper

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
yeah but on the other hand I bought a limitless and a Merlin on reviews from here and YouTube and didn't like either one of em. I was certain I was going to like like the limitless but it wasn't for me to airy not the flavor I was hoping for oh well lessons learned

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just taking the OBS Engine for a test run.. so far so good.. running simple single wrap duals /430 SS ... comes out to about .45ohm air flow about half - hitting 460f on a vt133 ... vape is smooth with good flavor.. wicked a bit heavy tho.. will def try the 'less wick' mentioned and prob some claptons next run. Really like the fill port on this and the size of the tank.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Just taking the OBS Engine for a test run.. so far so good.. running simple single wrap duals /430 SS ... comes out to about .45ohm air flow about half - hitting 460f on a vt133 ... vape is smooth with good flavor.. wicked a bit heavy tho.. will def try the 'less wick' mentioned and prob some claptons next run. Really like the fill port on this and the size of the tank.
I love how short it is, stubby tank..

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I might be in the minority here but I don't really like the aromamizer supreme. Flavor is severely muted IMO. Maybe its cause I'm putting in the same builds as I do my RDA's & expecting it to perform just as good.

Im waiting on a tornado nano to arrive but I suspect the flavor is not gonna be much better either. I think 24 mm tanks/rda are flavor killers. I wanted to get an Engine 22mm but cannot find any for sale online. I'm waiting on a kayfun 5 to arrive but I think I give up on RTA's until something revolutionary comes along.
depends on your build. for me the best flavor RDAs I have are 24 or 25 MM (pharaoh and tsunami 24) and best tanks for flavor are 25 MM (smok TFV8 and Boreas)

24-25MM give the best flavor IMO if you build big. If your builds are smaller you'll probably want a 22mm tank as the coils can't kick up enough vapor so they need less space and air.

SHOUTCAST

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Shoutcast that's a nice setup buddy how do you like the engine.

I like it.. Doesn't produce the flavor that I thought it would but that could just be my build that I have in it.. Produces good vapor and nice airflow and doesn't leak.. Nice tank. But I do find myself going back to my freemax starre pure or ijoy limitless plus for the flavor.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
So, was still getting spit-back after my latest build. Not as much, but especially for a bit after refilling. I put the atty away for a couple of days, but yesterday decided to keep the build, but rewick. I cut the tails even with the outer edge of the base and put the ends through the holes in the bottom (like the instructions suggest). I have not had a bit of spit-back since doing this. I was laying the tails on the deck across the feed holes. I think there was enough juice on the deck and the end of the tails that it was getting heated (but not vaporized) by the closeness to the coils and this un-vaporized (hot) juice was traveling with the airflow on up to burn the heck out of my mouth and tongue. With the tails in the feed holes there is less juice sitting on the deck. No excess juice. Just a thought. All I know is that there has been no spit back for 3 refills and hours of vaping.

The flavor on this is still muted compared to my Tornado Nano, Mage, and (of course) my Boreas, but it is not bad and the size, easy fill, and no-leak aspect make this a good run-about atty.

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 63780

Ive just gone through the breaking in of the Cloudnus RDTA, was a little muted flavours , on it bu well worthwhile , the juice flow control is superior to most also so is the airflow control too , I cant understand how this RDTA has been out for nearly 6mths with little to no popularity since its basically a supreme aromamizer, with a goon deck thats bottom fed and Removable like supreme or boreas but has got everything right with this one , Still loving my obs Engine they seemed to have really improved over the Crius RTA, just received the cheetah RDA so will be trying that out soon
a8f72751ac22ed3bb055ec498f74750b.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Its all down to the wicking, it really make the difference , Ive been playing around with different builds an wicking an the less is more really does help

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah but on the other hand I bought a limitless and a Merlin on reviews from here and YouTube and didn't like either one of em. I was certain I was going to like like the limitless but it wasn't for me to airy not the flavor I was hoping for oh well lessons learned
I didnt get on with the limitless plus RDTA either , Im selling mine on , love my boreas , Bellus mod father + supreme , the Lyte version is pretty good too but small build decks , all side airflow removable decks seems ive found my style of RTA i like best , No im trying out tbe Cloudnus RDTA which us very similar to ones above , but has a goon deck just trying different wicking methods

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Think the next one i have my eye on is either the tesla RDA Ant man or the tesla RTA Captain , it takes Vertical build s and horizontal builds has the deck chamber for slotting in vertical build looks very interesting
f6223514cfd4e2900c2689e21aa052cf.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Think the next one i have my eye on is either the tesla RDA Ant man or the tesla RTA Captain , it takes Vertical build s and horizontal builds has the deck chamber for slotting in vertical build looks very interesting
f6223514cfd4e2900c2689e21aa052cf.jpg

I'm looking at the captain too or the fumytech Windforce

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive just gone through the breaking in of the Cloudnus RDTA, was a little muted flavours , on it bu well worthwhile , the juice flow control is superior to most also so is the airflow control too , I cant understand how this RDTA has been out for nearly 6mths with little to no popularity since its basically a supreme aromamizer, with a goon deck thats bottom fed and Removable like supreme or boreas but has got everything right with this one , Still loving my obs Engine they seemed to have really improved over the Crius RTA, just received the cheetah RDA so will be trying that out soon
a8f72751ac22ed3bb055ec498f74750b.jpg

I am surprised the Cloudnus is not more popular either but I bet it is because there are not many reviews out there. It also is better looking in person and the machining is excellent.

I did put a new build on my Engine and this time went very light on the wicking, wicks just barely laying on the deck and nothing going into the wick holes. Much better results now.

The Cloudnus is a lot more airy, I have to close the airflow to half way to match the Engine with the airflow wide open. Just used both and the Cloudnus beats the Engine in cloud production even with the airflow at halfway. I have my coils on the Cloudnus high up, when you look through the airholes you can't see the coils, this way the air hits the coils at the bottom.

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a little late to the party on this one but recently picked up an OBS Engine.

Pair of Staple Staggered Fused Clapton 0.3Ω 3.5mm ID at 0.18Ω installed.

This tank is something a bit different.
There are hundreds of tanks out, what makes this one special or different?
It doesn't leak!
While still being a Velocity style desk with holes in the base for juice feed but that is about the only thing that makes it similar to the others.
Wicking is definitely easy and only needs to reach the deck.
However you'll notice I went further than required and tucked into the holes in the base of the deck simply because I could.
This isn't required though.

20161109_203125.jpg 20161109_204247.jpg 20161109_204334.jpg 20161109_204619.jpg 20161109_204412.jpg 20161109_204950.jpg 20161109_210146.jpg 20161109_210640.jpg 20161109_211018.jpg 20161109_211458.jpg

The air runs across the top of the coil on this RTA instead of from the bottom.
Just below the drip tip there are three air holes.
7.7mm x 2.6mm
They feed the inner chamber leading directly to the top of the coil.
There is no other air, thus no place for leaking.
Not having an air chamber under the deck allows the tank to be a bit shorter.
Coming in at only 50mm tall from base to top of included drip tip and 25mm wide, this turns out to be a pretty impressive RTA.
Drip tip ID is 9mm tapering down to 5.65mm.
It may look like a small tank but you can still fit 5.2ml of juice in.

A sleeve covers the 10.5mm x 4.75mm side fill on the top portion of the tank.
Nothing has to be removed or disassembled to fill with juice.

It produces a full bodied flavor and plenty of cloud due to the inner air chamber pulling straight off the top of the coils.
I was rather surprised at the amount of flavor from this little thing.
No flooding like some of the others that only have top air flow.
This means there is no juice sitting in the line boiling with each draw you take.

While I intended on writing up an entire full review, I found this one to cover it all.
Myself I did not encounter ANY of the negative spots this reviewer did, however they do cover all of the other info I did not.
http://vaperanks.com/reviews/obs-engine-rta-review/

@Eskie @SirRichardRear

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
@Paratech , glad it's working out for you. That was the thing that really got me to love this tank, it's not only ease of build and a decent no leak design, but the flavor is SO good. I'm really into flavor, clouds are nice but not my main goal. This thing is my most flavorful tank, knocking my Merlin off that spot, which had been my flavor tank up until this one.

Oh, and the clouds are still real nice.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm a little late to the party on this one but recently picked up an OBS Engine.

It doesn't leak!
While still being a Velocity style desk with holes in the base for juice feed but that is about the only thing that makes it similar to the others.
However you'll notice I went further than required and tucked into the holes in the base of the deck simply because I could.

View attachment 66186 View attachment 66187 View attachment 66188 View attachment 66189 View attachment 66190 View attachment 66191 View attachment 66193 View attachment 66194 View attachment 66195 View attachment 66196

7.7mm x 2.6mm
Coming in at only 50mm tall from base to top of included drip tip and 25mm wide, this turns out to be a pretty impressive RTA.

It produces a full bodied flavor and plenty of cloud due to the inner air chamber pulling straight off the top of the coils.
This means there is no juice sitting in the line boiling with each draw you take.

While I intended on writing up an entire full review, I found this one to cover it all.
Myself I did not encounter ANY of the negative spots this reviewer did, however they do cover all of the other info I did not.

@Eskie @SirRichardRear
Great write up. definitely makes me want it even more lol

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

It doesn't leak!

View attachment 66186 View attachment 66187 View attachment 66188 View attachment 66189 View attachment 66190 View attachment 66191 View attachment 66193 View attachment 66194 View attachment 66195 View attachment 66196

7.7mm x 2.6mm

@Eskie @SirRichardRear
quick question on the engine. does it wick fast with high VG juice?
@Paratech , glad it's working out for you. That was the thing that really got me to love this tank, it's not only ease of build and a decent no leak design, but the flavor is SO good. I'm really into flavor, clouds are nice but not my main goal. This thing is my most flavorful tank, knocking my Merlin off that spot, which had been my flavor tank up until this one.

Oh, and the clouds are still real nice.
everyone keeps saying this and I think it's impressive since normally top airflow doesn't give the best flavor It's normally bottom, side, then top

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
quick question on the engine. does it wick fast with high VG juice?

everyone keeps saying this and I think it's impressive since normally top airflow doesn't give the best flavor It's normally bottom, side, then top
I've only used up to 70/30 VG in it, so I can't say what will happen with handling a max VG juice. Based on the construction though I think it would be fine.

Such good flavor from top airflow does seem kinda weird, but that's just the way it performs. Part of it might be from the setup where the deck is notched in a way the inserting into the chimney/chamber assures the coils are directly under the air holes.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've only used up to 70/30 VG in it, so I can't say what will happen with handling a max VG juice. Based on the construction though I think it would be fine.

Such good flavor from top airflow does seem kinda weird, but that's just the way it performs. Part of it might be from the setup where the deck is notched in a way the inserting into the chimney/chamber assures the coils are directly under the air holes.
most of mine are 80/20 shouldn't be a big difference then

VU Sponsors