lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't really know Russ... I don't judge ppl either but what I will do is stand up for my friends
just to be accurate you are defending your known friend which is fine. however i don't think you're standing atm. :D if you happen to be that's cool to.

pip_gresham

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Wow, so much chatter. ;-) I am happy to share for anyone who cares to read...

First, let me say I understand that my arrest was public information. As embarrassing as it is, it is something that happened. The mugshot...well it was certainly not my best photo. Sadness, anger, and tears make for an amazing photo op. ;-)

I was held by Galveston County on a Municipal Hold for Public Intoxication. Sadly, this is much more mundane than everyone is making it out to be. In Texas, an officer can take you into custody for PI if he "feels" you are intoxicated. There does not have to be a field sobriety test given, although I asked for one. It is a class C misdemeanor, which is the same as a minor traffic violation.

The long and short of it is this. I saw an officer act in a way I did not agree with. I spoke my mind. (Well, I might have been yelling, but lets not talk about that.) He told me to sit down, or I would be arrested. I continued to debate with him concerning what I viewed as a misuse of power. He cuffed me, and I went to jail. That about sums it up. I probably used some language I should not have, but like I said, I was very upset. I have since tried to obtain the name of my arresting officer to file a complaint, but have been unsuccessful.

It does sadden me that some people believe they can deduce who I am, my character, and my morals through one photo circulating the internet. I am perfect by no means, but a "crack whore, women who does not have her life together" could not be further form the truth.

I spend my days trying to better peoples lives. People have, and will continue to, attack every part of my character, appearance, and intelligence. However, I will continue to love and respond the only way I know how...with humility and kindness. I understand some view me as a vaping "celebrity", but I do not view myself that way. I am a real person who just wants to see people lead healthier lives, and I am hopeful I will get to see the death of cigarettes in my life time.

I do wish people would put as much focus into the positive as they do the negative, but I suppose that's wishful thinking. ;-)

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Honestly, unless she got charged with rape, murder, or child abuse who gives a shit?

I'd be willing to bet that 50% of the people on this forum have charges this bad or worse from some point in their lifetime.

I don't think she has anything to do with mixing the juice she probably has a lab that does it for her.

Why shame this woman over a charge that any of us could catch driving to our hotel from the bar after leaving a vape meet?
You wouldnt want to see my records;)

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well pip to your credit i personally figured it was for mouthing off a cop. i have seen you as much with one when needed. your juice is what made you a vape famous person. just remember now that you have a charge on your record and time under your belt maybe you could also get convicted vapes to sell your line :D

in other news welcome to @bigsexy @misty vaper @pip_gresham you should have joined much before this. to see we at VU are not all about smear campaigns. the last few items of this nature where much worse and im sure @SMOKIE only meant to inform the members that it happened and nothing more. but others took his words out of proportion

pip_gresham

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not sure if true, cannot confirm but here it is:

Suicide bunny, "mothers milk" Pip the owner got busted for drunk, disorderly, and possession supposedly.

View attachment 48070
I would much rather be remembered like this...sometimes we must remember there is a real person behind the screen. ;-)

Attachments

• VU1.jpg
    VU1.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 61
  • VU2.jpg
    VU2.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 65
  • VU3.jpg
    VU3.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 67

pip_gresham

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well pip to your credit i personally figured it was for mouthing off a cop. i have seen you as much with one when needed. your juice is what made you a vape famous person. just remember now that you have a charge on your record and time under your belt maybe you could also get convicted vapes to sell your line :D
Haha! Awesome!! <3

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

First, let me say I understand that my arrest was public information. As embarrassing as it is, it is something that happened. The mugshot...well it was certainly not my best photo. Sadness, anger, and tears make for an amazing photo op. ;-)

I was held by Galveston County on a Municipal Hold for Public Intoxication. Sadly, this is much more mundane than everyone is making it out to be. In Texas, an officer can take you into custody for PI if he "feels" you are intoxicated. There does not have to be a field sobriety test given, although I asked for one. It is a class C misdemeanor, which is the same as a minor traffic violation.

The long and short of it is this. I saw an officer act in a way I did not agree with. I spoke my mind. (Well, I might have been yelling, but lets not talk about that.) He told me to sit down, or I would be arrested. I continued to debate with him concerning what I viewed as a misuse of power. He cuffed me, and I went to jail. That about sums it up. I probably used some language I should not have, but like I said, I was very upset. I have since tried to obtain the name of my arresting officer to file a complaint, but have been unsuccessful.

It does sadden me that some people believe they can deduce who I am, my character, and my morals through one photo circulating the internet. I am perfect by no means, but a "crack whore, women who does not have her life together" could not be further form the truth.

I spend my days trying to better peoples lives. People have, and will continue to, attack every part of my character, appearance, and intelligence. However, I will continue to love and respond the only way I know how...with humility and kindness. I understand some view me as a vaping "celebrity", but I do not view myself that way. I am a real person who just wants to see people lead healthier lives, and I am hopeful I will get to see the death of cigarettes in my life time.

I do wish people would put as much focus into the positive as they do the negative, but I suppose that's wishful thinking. ;-)
I know in Louisiana any defendant or defendants legal representation can get a copy of the arrest report. The arresting officers information will be on it.

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know in Louisiana any defendant or defendants legal representation can get a copy of the arrest report. The arresting officers information will be on it.
i also know that paperwork can be lost /slowed,delayed when cops want to cover it up.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i also know that paperwork can be lost /slowed,delayed when cops want to cover it up.
it can be, but they still have to legally release the arresting officers name. They don't have a choice there; that's, one pickle jar that any attorney can have a field day with.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
for the record, I thought you looked good in the pic... of course I hadn't seen any others before

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
for the record, I thought you looked good in the pic... of course I hadn't seen any others before
for the record i have seen far worse

pip_gresham

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i'm thinking something like Damcops equals %off lol
I love it! I can certainly do it for thesuicidebunnyshop.com. I don't have liquid on there, but lots of cool merch. I would be happy to send sample packs to anyone who sees this though if you PM me...now don't go telling all your friends. ;-)

On a side note...I saw one post that stated I have a lab mix my liquids. Nope...I do it with one helper. I still mix by the gallon. Here is another shocker, I actually created all my own recipes. I don't know why people think I have my mixing outsourced. lol

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love it! I can certainly do it for thesuicidebunnyshop.com. I don't have liquid on there, but lots of cool merch. I would be happy to send sample packs to anyone who sees this though if you PM me...now don't go telling all your friends. ;-)

On a side note...I saw one post that stated I have a lab mix my liquids. Nope...I do it with one helper. I still mix by the gallon. Here is another shocker, I actually created all my own recipes. I don't know why people think I have my mixing outsourced. lol
pip,, hello,,,,,,i never knew of you (good or bad),, but i am 'somewhat your neighbor up the road',,,,,,,,dont let this event get you down,, the charges will get dropped and your life will move on. anyway,, i think you handled yourself well here and hope all turns out for you.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I have only tried 2 of your eliquids.
one was Derailed and the other was Mandrina or Madrina?
I really liked Derailed but since i'm not a melon vape fan the other one wasn't my cup of tea.
Since my girlfriend does like the melon flavor eliquids I gave it to her.:)

pip_gresham

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have only tried 2 of your eliquids.
one was Derailed and the other was Mandrina or Madrina?
I really liked Derailed but since i'm not a melon vape fan the other one wasn't my cup of tea.
Since my girlfriend does like the melon flavor eliquids I gave it to her.:)
Well that is awesome!! I have two new lines since my original. Happy to send samples if ya PM me your addy.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Plus, you are more than welcome to hang around:)

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
mothers milk was what got my ex off the cigarettes, it was the only thing she would vape. I remember the local vendor was out, and she made a 2 hour round trip drive to get more. haha
I'm partial to the claim your throne and revel.

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I liked it better when you were a drug addled criminal; this whole family woman asset to the community? I got one of those at home I call my wife ;)

Welcome.

P.S,

I love the OB, good shit.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome and enjoy your stay here Pip!

3229.png

pcrdude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

I applaud you for standing up when you witnesses something wrong, even though there were negative consequences (arrest). I also applaud you for standing up for yourself here, when it appeared you had been attacked. Doing so with grace and civility.

:cheers:

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Always been a big fan of MM & the OB.
Chin up, girl. Everything will work out.
Welcome to VU.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if u cant confirm the shit how can u post shit saying drunk and possesion... sounds like ur old fucking ass should make sure u got facts b4 bashing some one
hi and welcome to the VU, nice to have you here!! :D

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Welcome to the VU Forum Pip. and thank you for sharing with us your adventure with the Police. Hopefully a decent lawyer will get your charges reduced or dropped.

It took an arrest, and this thread to get you in the VU Forum, lol

As for your wish above we do focus here in the forum on the positives with advocacy, and many other great things such as helping smokers, and vapers.

And from my correspondence with you I must say whoever told me you were a bitch is clearly untrue.

We very much welcome you here in the forum, and hope you stick around to see how beneficial it would be to you, and others. If you need any help in here please contact me or any of our moderators for assistance. Vape on!

12509619_10102085402453811_1468201208235531573_n.jpg

pip_gresham

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome to the VU Forum Pip. and thank you for sharing with us your adventure with the Police. Hopefully a decent lawyer will get your charges reduced or dropped.

It took an arrest, and this thread to get you in the VU Forum, lol

As for your wish above we do focus here in the forum on the positives with advocacy, and many other great things such as helping smokers, and vapers.

And from my correspondence with you I must say whoever told me you were a bitch is clearly untrue.

We very much welcome you here in the forum, and hope you stick around to see how beneficial it would be to you, and others. If you need any help in here please contact me or any of our moderators for assistance. Vape on!

View attachment 48246
Thanks, Smokie! I have to say, I am very fond of this forum. I am thankful to be here. <3

VU Sponsors