Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Not sure if true, cannot confirm but here it is:

Suicide bunny, "mothers milk" Pip the owner got busted for drunk, and disorderly supposedly.

13059411_10206256841485425_1268918827_n.jpg

Last edited:
if u cant confirm the shit how can u post shit saying drunk and possesion... sounds like ur old fucking ass should make sure u got facts b4 bashing some one

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
she is definitely cute.

considering the first sentence of his post; he is not bashing anyone. just making an observation.

welcome to Vaping Underground!

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
if u cant confirm the shit how can u post shit saying drunk and possesion... sounds like ur old fucking ass should make sure u got facts b4 bashing some one
Not bashing anyone, you can get arrested, and still make juice, happens to the best of people. So you have the facts? Let's hear them!

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Honestly, unless she got charged with rape, murder, or child abuse who gives a shit?

I'd be willing to bet that 50% of the people on this forum have charges this bad or worse from some point in their lifetime.

I don't think she has anything to do with mixing the juice she probably has a lab that does it for her.

Why shame this woman over a charge that any of us could catch driving to our hotel from the bar after leaving a vape meet?

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, unless she got charged with rape, murder, or child abuse who gives a shit?
I'd be willing to bet that 50% of the people on this forum have charges this bad or worse at some point in their lifetime.
I don't think she has anything to do with mixing the juice she probably has a lab that does it for her.
Why shame this woman over a charge that any of us could catch driving to our hotel from the bar after leaving a vape meet?
Agreed.

skiball

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've had a warrant on me for 2 yrs for basicly the same stuff. I'd still buy juice from me lol.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years

Rossum

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
3826246.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Mugshot details
Name:
GRESHAM, TIFFANY HALSTON

Booking Date:
February 6, 2016

Where booked:
Galveston, TX (Galveston County - Visit this agency)

Total Bond:
$241

Charges:

MUNICIPAL HOLD – GPD

She must be a hardened lifelong carrer criminal if she got a whopping TWO HUNDRED FORTY ONE dollar bond.

Jesus Christ she could bond out for 10 fucking percent which is $24.10!!!!

LOL, She must have really screwed up bad to get such a high bond.:facepalm:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
when confronted to confirm....... we will

Mythical_OD

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hi Pip! Sorry you got arrested and shit, should have jammed those drugs up in the ole paradise valley, ya meen? They work better that way anyways ha

For real tho, every alcoholic white girl has those charges on their sheet. Its what happens when you cant even.

She is kinda hot tho, in that "Ive got 3 kids and they all run around outside without shoes on" kinda way. I bet her place smells like strawberry custard and neglect.

AndyF150

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Not sure if true, cannot confirm but here it is:

Suicide bunny, "mothers milk" Pip the owner got busted for drunk, disorderly, and possession supposedly.

View attachment 48070

A municipal hold for $241 isn't going to be for possession. It was probably public intox or disorderly. Hell, it could be for an unpaid speeding ticket. Unless you can see the exact charge I wouldn't go around making assumptions.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
A municipal hold for $241 isn't going to be for possession. It was probably public intox or disorderly. Hell, it could be for an unpaid speeding ticket. Unless you can see the exact charge I wouldn't go around making assumptions.

Your right Andy, and will clarify any assumptions when I hear back from her.

Let me get this straight you have nothing better to do than to talk shit about someone you don't even know... Well let me fill you in our pip aka suicide bunny First she is a amazing woman she loves her family and her business. She's the sweetest person I've ever met... She gives so much from her heart she hosts a lot of vape conventions sponsors a lot of us on vtv she makes amazing/delicious ejuice. She also is human we all make mistakes but you don't even know what happen you just want to post this bs for what reason? Those of us that love her will always love her... So here is a idea before you post about someone make sure you have all the facts. Make sure you know wtf you are talking about. Please don't refer to her a a bitch again cause you don't know her and she isn't in anyway shape form or fashion Pip I❤U girl and I'm sorry some dumbass thinks he can talk shit about you like that.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Let me get this straight you have nothing better to do than to talk shit about someone you don't even know... Well let me fill you in our pip aka suicide bunny First she is a amazing woman she loves her family and her business. She's the sweetest person I've ever met... She gives so much from her heart she hosts a lot of vape conventions sponsors a lot of us on vtv she makes amazing/delicious ejuice. She also is human we all make mistakes but you don't even know what happen you just want to post this bs for what reason? Those of us that love her will always love her... So here is a idea before you post about someone make sure you have all the facts. Make sure you know wtf you are talking about. Please don't refer to her a a bitch again cause you don't know her and she isn't in anyway shape form or fashion Pip I❤U girl and I'm sorry some dumbass thinks he can talk shit about you like that.

I'd be willing to bet that you REALLY don't like Russ then huh?

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Nice, I am sure she is thanking you for being a friend. Like I said I heard, Not said she was a BITCH! so get that straight tootsie doll. And no one is really talking about her here, oh wait! a few think she is Hot looking they posted. Just reporting the NEWS, after all this is the news section we are in. Like a actor celebrity who gets busted is reported all over the news. And this is not about her e-juice but being a vaping personalty who got busted.

VU Sponsors