Member For 5 Years
Yes, but just for shaving :rolleyes:

I'm running out here..............
Red hots or cinnamon discs?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Alcohol remedies ;)

Safe so far.. I have bought many, but always inspect.

If you had to: host a poker party or host a dance party?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
No freaking idea. Me and building are not an item now!! :teehee:

Take drip tip off to drip: yes or no?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No freaking idea. Me and building are not an item now!! :teehee:

Take drip tip off to drip: yes or no?
Start with 4, easier. I like three better, everything is more compact :) but most are getting away from those anyway :rolleyes:

Take DT off if necessary, love those where it is not.

When dripping: load it up and go for more pulls, or just right for a few pulls?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Start with 4, easier. I like three better, everything is more compact :) but most are getting away from those anyway :rolleyes:

Take DT off if necessary, love those where it is not.

When dripping: load it up and go for more pulls, or just right for a few pulls?

I’ve been under filling, since I’m afraid of leaking. I have a few atties that were built and wicked, so I try to use those every now and then. (Thank you, lovely VU peeps that did that for me. :blowkiss: )

How do you know how much you can fill it? I know these are silly questions, but you know what you’re doing!!

Matchy matchy for setups or favorite gear?

Last edited:

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I’ve been under filling, since I’m afraid of leaking. I have a few atties that were built and wicked, so I try to use those every now and then. (Thank you, lovely VU peeps that did that for me. :blowkiss:)

How do you know how much you can fill it? I know these are silly questions, but you know what you’re doing!!

Matchy matchy for setups or favorite gear?
With RTA'S or drop in coils, always under fill. You will have way less headaches refilling more often than leaking, just my findings. I don't really use drop in's, but tons of rta's, and I think the same rule applies: You have to leave a bit of room in there for air escape, or it just turns into a leaking mess.

As far as dripping, just saturate the wick, get 4 or 5 good pulls. Fill the juice well, get 10 to 12 good pulls, depending on the well ;) It is really hard to over drip, and if you do it once, you won't do it again :) You will see.....

For hand checks, matchy matchy. For every day use, favorite set ups. I am now using a fugly one tonight, but damn it is soooo good. 2019 kayfun on the earth mother gaia :) just a tank everyone should own, imho
1580011737461895282031.jpg

Worried about regs: stock up on diy juice, or stock up on gear?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
With RTA'S or drop in coils, always under fill. You will have way less headaches refilling more often than leaking, just my findings. I don't really use drop in's, but tons of rta's, and I think the same rule applies: You have to leave a bit of room in there for air escape, or it just turns into a leaking mess.

As far as dripping, just saturate the wick, get 4 or 5 good pulls. Fill the juice well, get 10 to 12 good pulls, depending on the well ;) It is really hard to over drip, and if you do it once, you won't do it again :) You will see.....

For hand checks, matchy matchy. For every day use, favorite set ups. I am now using a fugly one tonight, but damn it is soooo good. 2019 kayfun on the earth mother gaia :) just a tank everyone should own, imho
View attachment 154088

Omg, that mod is the best! Where did you nab that, Dub?

I stocked up on juice before I started mixing, but at least now I know I can diy juice that I’ll ADV. So that’s cool.
Need more gear! I’m bummed that May is so close.

I forgot to add a question, and I’m tapped for ideas!

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee

View attachment 154088

Thanks. I tried dripping Instead of squonking, and it was good until I got a dry hit!! I had kept the DT on, so it was hard to see inside. It was an RDA (no glass).

I’ll maybe pull of the tip and have a look in. Thanks, Dub.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Omg, that mod is the best! Where did you nab that, Dub?

I stocked up on juice before I started mixing, but at least now I know I can diy juice that I’ll ADV. So that’s cool.
Need more gear! I’m bummed that May is so close.

I forgot to add a question, and I’m tapped for ideas!
I like my diy juices better than any of the ones I tried at my local vape store, so I’d choose to stock up on gear

You get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom - do you use the bathroom and go back to bed or use the bathroom and vape before going back to bed?

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Home don't have to worry about driving

Kaepernick kneeling good or not?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eh, that's a tough one. Not good over all, and ruined him, but I am always for fighting for what you believe,no matter what it is. No one should ever be able to tell you how important something is to you, imho.

Drew Brees retire this year or no?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I like bottled, but I’ll drink tap.

Carbonated or plain water? Like Perrier or regular?

VU Sponsors