Become a Patron!

This or That - Game

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Bird, but it’s prolly as boring as a snake! Jmho.

Adopt kitten or older kitty?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Younger child, you can heal their lives better, imho. Although teens can use the love and support too.

Muzzle on dogs, yes or no?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes if they are vicious. One day whilst walking mine a big cross something got away from its owner and came flying at us and smashed into us trying to bite through its muzzle. If it hadn't had one it would not have ended well.

Scents in your car yes or no.

Amber Petti

Platinum Contributor
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Early bird unfortunately

look at the stars at night or prefer looking at trees/plants/flowers?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Day. Did a lot of night work when I was younger, good money, no life.

BBQ's (your Grills) like them or not

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I like having them when Im in the bush here, but only in winter time. Otherwise, even though its not wise to anyway given our environment, you spend half the time fighting off flies.

I think take my time. I can happliy spend 2 hours mixing just 6 x 100 ml bottles of diy.

UFC fighting, good or bad

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
To participate Boxing, I loved it.
But to watch, a good evenly matched and properly judged MMA.

Whilst on sport, Golf to watch like it or boring

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I like having them when Im in the bush here, but only in winter time. Otherwise, even though its not wise to anyway given our environment, you spend half the time fighting off flies.

I think take my time. I can happliy spend 2 hours mixing just 6 x 100 ml bottles of diy.

UFC fighting, good or bad

You need a wife like Amber. She’s constantly mixing! :giggle:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
To participate Boxing, I loved it.
But to watch, a good evenly matched and properly judged MMA.

Whilst on sport, Golf to watch like it or boring

No golf ever!

Football: watch on TV or go to match?

Edit: soccer here.

Last edited:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You need a wife like Amber. She’s constantly mixing! :giggle:
:D Sounds like me. I think yep, that'll do for a while. Few days later I'll think of another combo to try. A lot of fails but worth it for the successes when you think to yourself "yep, I'd be happy to buy that".
My misses used to think I was mostly wasting my time but now I have a good list of home mades she gets it now.

Soccer? You not in the US then?
I would prefer to watch it actually. Just like our Aussie rules footy. Love it when the season starts and watch all I can. On a big screen seeing the lot. Went to a couple of games and nah, not really a big crowd person plus couldn't see it properly.

Tailgater drivers, dont care or wish you had rear cannons on your car.

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Those new ones, I dont hate them but if I was buying a car and had the choice of same car with or without them I'd choose without. So maybe something about them deep down does annoy me :giggle:

If you could choose, power of invisibility or fly

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Fly, always been jealous of birds

More intimidating: lion or bear?
Yeah I used to dream about flying when I was a kid. Unfortunately I'd always drift to the ground too early and have to keep launching off again. :D

After seeing pictures of huge towering grizzlies I think the site of that coming at me would, watching the movies the Revenant and Jeremiah Johnson helped a bit too.

Street performers/buskers, stop and watch or not bother

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I used to dream about flying when I was a kid. Unfortunately I'd always drift to the ground too early and have to keep launching off again. :D

After seeing pictures of huge towering grizzlies I think the site of that coming at me would, watching the movies the Revenant and Jeremiah Johnson helped a bit too.

Street performers/buskers, stop and watch or not bother
Hey at least I'm waving:giggle:

I guess it all depends but probably haveta walk on by

Ski or snow board?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey at least I'm waving:giggle:

I guess it all depends but probably haveta walk on by

Ski or snow board?

Stay in a ski lodge and have warm drinks by the fire? :teehee:

Pay someone to shovel your driveway/walk or no?

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
:D Sounds like me. I think yep, that'll do for a while. Few days later I'll think of another combo to try. A lot of fails but worth it for the successes when you think to yourself "yep, I'd be happy to buy that".
My misses used to think I was mostly wasting my time but now I have a good list of home mades she gets it now.

Soccer? You not in the US then?
I would prefer to watch it actually. Just like our Aussie rules footy. Love it when the season starts and watch all I can. On a big screen seeing the lot. Went to a couple of games and nah, not really a big crowd person plus couldn't see it properly.

Tailgater drivers, dont care or wish you had rear cannons on your car.

What are the Aussie rules for football? Less strict?
I agree, stadiums hold so many people, it’s intimidating to me. I generally don’t love big crowds.

I’m in NY. And I don’t :heart: NY! :teehee:

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Too lazy, I'd install a rope swing and Tarzan it.

Just got to go a a mile (our k & 1/2 roughly)
Walk or get a cab

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
So, fair is foul, or more like foul is fair!! I dunno how the bard got mixed up in this, either. :giggle:
They get away with things on field that would land a member of the public in court.
No protection, when rival clubs play each other it can get a bit bloody now and then too.
Can be near 100,000 people at some matches.
Great to watch.

Anibird

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
Just got to go a a mile (our k & 1/2 roughly)
Walk or get a cab
Get a cab. I can't walk a mile.

Buy an expensive vape used at a discount or brand new?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
New, new, new, new, new.
They say that statistically only 3 out of 10 people who have a crap bother to wash their hands. Need I say more.

Now, 100% honest. Wash your hands after both number 1 & 2?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Before working in the Dairy industry, only number 2. Learning the importance of sanitation, now both, always. I have to stick my hands under some blue light thing at work every time I enter the plant to check cleanliness, and it just became second nature always.

Leave the lid up or always close?

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Before working in the Dairy industry, only number 2. Learning the importance of sanitation, now both, always. I have to stick my hands under some blue light thing at work every time I enter the plant to check cleanliness, and it just became second nature always.
Me too. I use a home made iso alc hand wash.

Leave the lid up or always close?
After watching some show that tested for micro drops, surfactants when a toilet was flushed, checking the surounds for ecoli and so on that was spread by a flush. It was eye opening.
Closed. No ifs after watching it.

Carpets in a house. Like or loathe.
Fixed carpets, not moveable.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hardwood looks better imo, but love the feel of carpet.

For carpet: tight knit or shaggy?

VU Sponsors