Become a Patron!

This Is Huge ! Breazy Website Re Launch, 30% Off Sale And Contest/Giveaway ! (ENDED)

AndyRoundhead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn it. I didn't see anywhere to put I was a vu member. But I just ordered the lemo 2. Thanks for the good deal wish I could have seen where to leave a comment when I ordered

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn it. I didn't see anywhere to put I was a vu member. But I just ordered the lemo 2. Thanks for the good deal wish I could have seen where to leave a comment when I ordered

No worries. If if it didn't go out already I messaged Andy. We like to take care of our VU family and friends !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reminder ! Last day for the big discount sale. Ends tonight at midnight ! You can still enter the giveaway until Thursday at midnight !

cereal_vapist

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love how the site is streamlined now but wish a short description appeared when you hover over items. Overall it looks great

ealtman0528

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The website is clean and bet easy to navigate especially on my mobile device. It was nice to look up juices through flavors. My only critiques or suggestions would be there is only one option for each size of battery... Maybe more choices? There is no wire but there is cotton? And it would maybe be cool if you guys sold like dripping atomizers to go along with you boxes? Just suggestions. Other than that it looks solid!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The website is clean and bet easy to navigate especially on my mobile device. It was nice to look up juices through flavors. My only critiques or suggestions would be there is only one option for each size of battery... Maybe more choices? There is no wire but there is cotton? And it would maybe be cool if you guys sold like dripping atomizers to go along with you boxes? Just suggestions. Other than that it looks solid!

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk
Yes I've been breaking em on Andy about batteries. Hope to have that fixed soon ! Thanks !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got any SMY 260s?
Sorry, no SMY 260's. More Hardware will be coming soon I promise. More sales also ! Pretty sure the next one will be the end of the summer. Labor day. Hope to have more good stuff by then !

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Breezy got my Isub tank in mail for my coolfire. Nice packaging. Now just waiting for my ipv4s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reminder, Contest for the Breazy box ends tonight at midnight

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Breezy got my Isub tank in mail for my coolfire. Nice packaging. Now just waiting for my ipv4s

According to Andy the IPV went out yesterday !

kd4kfr01

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Site looks really great and the juice offerings are plentiful. I will definitely have to order a bottle to review on my vaping reviews website (http://www.Vapingreviews.co). Check it out and see some of the reviews I have posted on a couple of companies, with many more coming! I am also adding an affiliate link to all of the companies I do reviews for. If you guys are interested, give me a pm and we can work something out!

Sent from my Motorola Droid

AndyRoundhead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
e3d1d33d8fc704c841e8fcb3ff633ee5.jpg
Ordered this Monday and got it on Wednesday. Thank you Breazy!

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Breezy. My IPv4s delivered to my house today according to tracking number. . Quick shipping thanks.

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you Breazy. Ordered 8-8, and received 8-12. The juice smells awesome, will try later today. Received my SX mini m, replacement for SX mini s ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439492401.492118.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn ! Look at you guys ! Great stuff ! Glad shipping is going fast. Never know with the postal service ! Thanks for the pics and for being a part of the Breazy family ! Happy that everyone's happy ! This is why we do it !

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's great service. Breazy. Just get more products and I can spend more money. Lol

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will do ! Andy's flying to another vape show today in LA. He'll be looking for new stuff !

VapiN8

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Browsing through the juices is very easy. Good selection.
Thanks for the chance!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, here we go ! The 5 luck winners of the Breazy Boxes are : CurlyxCracker, Kd4kfr01, AndyRoundhead, cxdom and balki1. Congratulations to the winners. Check out the Breazy Box subscription plans here if anyone is interested http://breazy.com/pages/plans. I'll be posting the next contest Friday sometime during the day. Thanks to everyone for the feedback and entering the contest. As always have a great day ! We really do appreciate each and every one of you !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok goodnight everyone ! Kind of starting to not like Thursday nights lol. Have to stay up late to do the contest drawing. Time to get some sleep. See you in the am !

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Breezy. Got my ipv4s and thru in free big bottle of juice. That's what's up

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK, here we go ! The 5 luck winners of the Breazy Boxes are : CurlyxCracker, Kd4kfr01, AndyRoundhead, cxdom and balki1. Congratulations to the winners. Check out the Breazy Box subscription plans here if anyone is interested http://breazy.com/pages/plans. I'll be posting the next contest Friday sometime during the day. Thanks to everyone for the feedback and entering the contest. As always have a great day ! We really do appreciate each and every one of you !
Woot. That's awesome, congratulations other winners!
Thank you @Breazy_Com

AndyRoundhead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Do I have to do anything or you just send the stuff? This is so cool. I love this site.

AndyRoundhead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok goodnight everyone ! Kind of starting to not like Thursday nights lol. Have to stay up late to do the contest drawing. Time to get some sleep. See you in the am !
What state are you guys from?

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
55de53d23ff769dea864dfd5f55ca04a.jpg
3d76d3ee33f3ceba079f7dafb76cf807.jpg

Courtesy of Breazy.com
Love it ! You got the black one ! I've been using the silver one. They both look nice but I think I like the black one better now lol. It's a good looking box The IPV4S

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I wanted the silver but Andy said only black available. So it's cool I bought a nice silicone cover for it to match it up nice nice

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Btw I don't know what Andy gave me for a free juice something called windu apex. Taste like grapes. I'm not a big grape drink flavor guy but wow this is tasty

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So i wont Breazy Contest number 3....this is what I got. Even as free bottle winner the same care was taken for this bottle :) The other boxes are from some previous orders....starting a collection

55B4D268-6786-446A-8EBE-FABAD1CADA6A-5010-000002435BA35CC2_zpsrmfwdecc.jpg

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also just received that happy little white box yesterday as one of the winners. Jazzy Boba is not something that I would pick out and order but now... it's something that I will HAVE to order. There is no way I can't have this stuff in my life in the future. To quote Pete Holmes "This sh*t is McDonald's... I'm lovin it"!

I'm pretty sure the @Breazy_Com crew was only able to write a description because they know what went into it. I was trying to describe it to a friend yesterday and got hung up on "It's sweet but not too sweet and not like candy sweet but it's also a touch milky but not like custard-y".

This juice is an asset to anyone who gets to try it. Thank you for this contest and the chance to get to try this delicious nectar.

For anyone wondering I am vaping it in a mini Goblin at around .5 ohm, cotton wick and around a cool 28 watts.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^^ I totally lucked out in that my roommate just got like 5 other flavors the other day from me...(see what i did there) and she didn't have the time or ability to smoke them all and get to the Jazzy B....so that means more for me!!! I still made her up a little bottle...rest for me...

CE26D55F-C2D8-442C-A530-FCCB69BEA483-5836-0000026C0E1625B9_zpslhaqi6em.jpg

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
HAHA! That little bottle may be more of a cruelty than a favor! Better get that Jazzy B under lock and key. You're going to wake up one night to a Jazzy fiend rummaging through your vape things just trying to get a few more mls.

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
^ You owe me one keyboard and a roll of paper towels now....or just give me your bottle of JazzyB and well call it even

When i get Dewey Bobba...Im going to put them under lock and key hermetic seal and armed guard. Right now le bottle stays under my pillow...right next to my ADV flavor called gl0ck 22 ... so its okay for the time being ;)

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Look at the bright side, at least it wasn't a lap top with the keyboard attached!

Your ADV sounds pretty killer! Maybe a Bobba safe is in order. @Breazy_Com I think we have found a new line of "hardware" to add to the mounting list.

Bio-EntrySafe_Finger_MD__58562_zoom.png

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thats it!!!!!

Breazy, fill this up with juices and offer the safe for 'safe storage'

TAKE MAH MONIES!!!!!!

VU Sponsors