Become a Patron!

This Is Huge ! Breazy Website Re Launch, 30% Off Sale And Contest/Giveaway ! (ENDED)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So Crazy Andy is going insane ! To celebrate the re launch of the new breazy website we're having a 30% off sale, a contest and a giveaway! It's a 3 in 1 and that's not the oil lol ! So I'm going to post the two emails I got from Andy. This is BIG !!!! Read it good I don't have time to explain it all lmao !

Giveaway: To celebrate the relaunch of Breazy.com (check out our new site!) we are having a super sale and giveaway. 5 lucky vapers will win a free month of the Breazy.com $34.99 subscription box In addition if you place an order this week you will have another chance to win..we will be giving away boxes to random orders.

How to enter: Visit the newly released and redesigned Breazy.com website and give it a once over. In the comments below let us know what your favorite new feature is. If you think of something we should add (a feature, an e liquid line, whatever) please by all means recommend it. We have redesigned the site with the community in mind, and it means a lot to us to have your feedback and support. Winner chosen at random in 1 week.

Rules: Must be over 18, a U.S. citizen resident to enter, and of legal age to consume vaping products in your jurisdiction. Other restrictions apply. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Prizes will be shipped in a timely manner, which may take up to 14 days to be received. All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM est August 13th 2015

Sale: Save 30% on everything in stock through Tuesday at midnight + one random lucky customer every day will get a free $34.99 Breazy Box with their order! Hardware, EJuice (75 Brands and growing), Accessories, Subscriptions. Enjoy the best prices you will find anywhere on the hottest and newest products on the market. Use discount code "#BREAZY" at checkout to save.

Hard to get hardware at insane prices! Like the Sigelei 75W for $56, the Kanger Subox Mini for $56, and the Yihi SX Mini for $140. Hex Ohm's $140, Doughboys ejuice, Five Pawn, Cloud Stout, Virgin Vapor, Jimmy The Juiceman, Cereal killa, Breakfast Club, and more premium top name brands 30% off!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So to enter the contest for the 5 Breazy Boxes being given away you must visit the site and post something in this thread ! So I will draw the winners Thursday August 13th at Midnight !!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For the 30% off sale use the code #BREAZY at checkout ! PS if you order put in the comments that you are from the VU so we know to do a little something extra for our VU friends and family !!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

30% Off Entire Site + Giving Away 5 Breazy Boxes! Breazy.com Has A New Look- Check It Out!
View this email in your browser
Breazy.com Website Re-Launch Sale!
30% Off All Hardware and Liquid w/ Code #BREAZY

Loyal Breazy Customers,

We are so excited about our new website look (check it out), that we are doing a 30% off sitewide sale on everything we carry! Use code #BREAZY at checkout. Code is good through Tuesday at midnight.

On top of that, we are doing an exclusive giveaway just for our existing customers! We are giving away 3 Breazy boxes ($34.99 value) just to this email list. To enter, all you need to do is like our Facebook page and send us a Facebook message saying #BREAZY. It's that simple! Your chances of winning are pretty high, so take the 2 minutes and like us! We'll email winners in a week.

We're also separately doing HUGE giveaways on Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, and Twitter to celebrate. We are giving away a full year of ejuice... so check out our social pages!

Links to our social contests are below.

Thank you for your business!

Andy

Facebook

Twitter

Email

Instagram
Copyright © 2015 Breazy LLC, All rights reserved.
Best vape and e cigarette prices, selection, and service at Breazy.com!

Our mailing address is:
Breazy LLC
1201 Orange St
One Commece Center
Wilmington, DE 19801
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
open.php

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Love the new website! Browsing through the juices is very easy.
Thanks for the chance!

Sir2fyablyNutz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Andy. First of all I love the quick responsiveness of the web site. It's really fast. The only observation I have is when going there it seems 99 % of the page is about juice. There is a pic of a tank on the page but it fails to show the other great merchandise (vape gear) you have. Navigation is easy to find the gear, but it's sorta hidden, in my opinion. Other than that well done.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That picture is a Breazy box. You can find out more on the website but it consists of a free vape pen and ONLY PREMIUM JUICES ! PS I'm Dominick and I'm sure Andy will be checking the thread for your valuable input ! We do it all for you ! Our customers, and we listen !

Vaping_Vixen

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I really like the site, very clean and responsive, you should really showcase more of your other items other than juice as well :)

OMG I just noticed you guys are fairly local to me!!! awesome :p

thewanderernick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Liked the site,but i have been there already. Gotta say the breezy boxes is a great idea, and getting two nice juices monthly is not bad for that price at all.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Your site didn't ask my birthday, maybe because it remembered me.
Looks like you have more hardware than the last time I visited it.
Everything loaded quick and I had no problem with it.
Good job, (to whom ever made your site)

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't get it...
There's no merchandise to speak of... no hardware. It's one of those... nothing sites. There's nothing there except juice.

I went there once before and remember having the same impression.
Now I have removed it from my bookmarks because I don't like having my time wasted more than once.

Oh... and the 12 click, "enter your birthday" process really adds another dimension to the Wotta Waste of Time feeling I left with.

Not hard, go to shop tab, select hardware - http://breazy.com/collections/hardware

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Fairly easy to navigate once I got in, although on a mobile phone the age verification took a couple tries. Selection seems good, my only real suggestion is possibly to add some more battery options, but if that's an item that doesn't seem to do much business for u it may be okay where its at. Just seemed like the options for buying replacement batteries was somewhat limited. Other than that I say good job, just may need to tweak the age identifier some if its possible as a lot of people will use mobile like I do and it didn't want to go through right away.

soonerwebb07

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I feel like you've added a ton of flavors since I was last on your site - maybe it's just me

I do feel like there is a lack of emphasis on hardware. Maybe above or below the flavor categories on the home page, you can add something (like hardware categories i.e. rdas, tanks, mods etc.) Probably below you're juice categories because your juice seems to be the main focus on your site

philfish8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like the flavor selection for the juices. I would like to see the same type of system for the hardware section ie. temp control, tanks, coils. As it is the hardware section looks like it was tacked on at the last minute all jumbled together

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the constructive criticism guys. Yes Breazy started as mainly a juice supplier. Now that we are I think the second largest juice vendor on the internet we are cautiously and selectively adding hardware. From a business standpoint we want to add items that sell and that people like. Don't want to get stuck with mods no one wants and ends up being dead inventory. Just like we got their with the juices we will get there with the hardware. We may not have a great deal but I think what we do have there are some good choices. Hey with 30% off I don't think you are going to get an authentic YIHI Mini sx m cheaper anywhere else ! Like $140.00 ! Kanger subox kit or Sigelei 75 watt temp control for $56.00. So that's the point of this thread. To get your feedback and listen to what you have to say ! Here's a list of some of the stuff that I recommended Andy to work on. If you have any good ideas feel free to chime in. Instead of knocking you can be a part of making Breazy one of the best retailers on the internet with the best customer service ! Fast shipping also from NJ. In mods the new Innokin temp control mod that temp controls Kanthal, RDNA 200, Snow wolf V1.5, Sigelei 150 temp control box, In sub ohm tanks the Uwell Crown sub ohm tank, Sense Cyclone sub ohm tank, Freemax Starre Pro, In RDA's Congrevape Dodge V2, Indulgance mutatioin X V4, Council of the Vaper Royal Hunter in supplies rolls of Kanthal, Nickel and titanium wire in 22,24,26,28 gauge. Also more nickel coils for the tanks and temp control devices we sell. Let me know what you think !

Vaperjim

Not here for the Drama!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you breazy for the great discount. I placed an order for an SX mini M last night, but forgot to mention VU, for that little something extra.
Looking forward to receiving my new mod, and am debating on a couple of other mods, while your special is going on. I definitely will be ordering from y'all even when the special is over. Your generosity has gained you a customer for life. Thanks again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My post is meant to be constructive.

As a customer, and a frequent customer of websites, I like to be able to find what I'm looking for easier. I don't respond to or even recognize the need for a Shop button. IMO, the shop button is the main thing that's killing your page.

As a customer, I want to see the categories and some interesting merchandise on the homepage. In short, I wanna find it fast! And if you make me run through a bunch of silly extra clicks to access the path to your merchandise, I'll lose interest.

I stand by my earlier post. Your site is poorly formatted and bloated with the need for excessive clicks. It also looks like a juice only site. And the fact that you do have hardware in there somewhere makes me feel like you're trying to pump juice to customers a little bit.

I mean you no offense but the new version of your site is equally unusable as the old in my opinion.

Show me something cool on the front page! Hint: juice ain't cool.
Thank you for your help. Look at the above post and let me know what you think and anything you think that would be good to add. We do listen to our customers. I also understand for DIY'ers juice is not important. But for the people that do buy juice almost 80 brands and prices like that with 30% off you wont get anywhere else. It takes a little time to add stuff. We are working on hardware now. It also takes money to add stuff lol. If we weren't looking for both positive and negative feedback we wouldn't have done this. So we are not offended by anything someone would post. We appreciate the time anyone takes to look at the site and give recommendations. We want to tweak it to the way the customers want it to be. It's by valuable customer input that we will become the best ! I don't see any other vendors giving sales like this or putting their asses on the line to better themselves. Thanks again !

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I checked it out, Awesome improvement from the start up site, AND I noticed you are adding inventory on a regular basis, one of the best E-juice selections, Great to see a vendor growing as rapidly as you guys are, Kudo's to you also for sharing these discounts with our community, I know most here appreciate that.
Keep doin' what ya do:):)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you breazy for the great discount. I placed an order for an SX mini M last night, but forgot to mention VU, for that little something extra.
Looking forward to receiving my new mod, and am debating on a couple of other mods, while your special is going on. I definitely will be ordering from y'all even when the special is over. Your generosity has gained you a customer for life. Thanks again.

Thanks Jim. That's what I was just saying. We don't have everything yet, but what we do have you wont get those prices in most cases. There are a few places that probably might be the same or close but you might have to wait weeks for shipping. Feel free to mention anything you would like to see added and thanks for the order and becoming part of the Breazy Family ! Glad to have you and Have a great day !

Dawn0810

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you for your continuing contests and discounts for our community. I loved the site I had no issues at all. I will definitely be looking into the Breazy box I love the idea of not having to worry about will my package come in time esp if it has to steep so I love the idea of it coming a set time every month. I appreciate all that you do. And thank you for this contest I believe I entered it correctly lol. Liked on Facebook and sent you a message saying #Breazy.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for your continuing contests and discounts for our community. I loved the site I had no issues at all. I will definitely be looking into the Breazy box I love the idea of not having to worry about will my package come in time esp if it has to steep so I love the idea of it coming a set time every month. I appreciate all that you do. And thank you for this contest I believe I entered it correctly lol. Liked on Facebook and sent you a message saying #Breazy.

Thanks for the positive feedback. Don't worry your in lol. Also feel free to recommend anything you would like to see added or done differently !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool ! Thanks Tony ! We try to make it like your not only getting you order but a present !

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well, I'm a convert.
I very rarely buy juice; I consider it Side effect of DIY. I probably buy one bottle of juice every other month; but, I spend a significant amount of money on hardware. I buy at least a mod and atty a month....
Now, breezy and I had a pretty rocky relationship at first, I even directed a 'u mad bro' thread at them. Rather than be a prick and debase themselves to my level, they emailed me and we started talking. Whether I am really a narcissist or they really listen I couldn't tell you, what I will say is I bought a hexohm v2.1 from them and it showed up in three days (faster than when I buy from Vapinart) and they threw in some juice samples. And just yesterday they were emailing me curious about my opinion on mods. A vendor that goes out of their way for the opinion of vapors says alot, a vendor that is honest, and cares is priceless.
I may not buy juice frequently, but I can assure you if I do online, i'll check there first, and i'll also check the before buying hardware elsewhere.
Conversation complete
temporary_zpsnxkj5cas.jpg

temporary_zpsrnojjugn.jpg

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Awesome ! Love the pics. I'm glad your part of the Breazy family now ! The vaping business is competitive. Everyone has their own sources. So it's part of my job to make friends with people, help people and let people know Breazy is a good place to shop and buy from. Let's face it, most people don't even know who we are. So it's hard to prove it. When we do though we're glad and they are happy ! It's going to take time and patience but here's our goal: To be the best place to shop and buy from with the best customer service ! (one of the best lol. There's also other good places out there) So thanks again ! It makes my day every time I see that someone is happy !

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I love that you can shop by brand or by flavor. Sometimes I want to shop for a specific brand and sometimes I just know a note I want in my juice. This way I can choose how to look for what i want.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey there, @Breazy_Com - followed the link to this forum, and, here's a test in your 'Excellence In Service'... does your concern carry Horizon products? I'm down here in North Carolina, and the one place that carries it locally is always out of stock (the rumor mill says they're going out of business). I want authentic, not Innokin stuff. You can contact me via my profile page here. Thanks for the link! LW
I sent you a message. Thanks for your question ! we are always happy to listen to our customers. Hopefully we can get what you want on the site !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your site didn't ask my birthday, maybe because it remembered me.
Looks like you have more hardware than the last time I visited it.
Everything loaded quick and I had no problem with it.
Good job, (to whom ever made your site)
Thanks Marcus. Yes if your browser is not set to delete cookies it will remember it and you wont have to verify age. We have been adding hardware and are adding more real soon. Just want to get the right stuff so it doesn't sit around or become extinct to fast lol. We do these things to stay in Legal compliance. I'm sure you've seen threads about safety and shops that sell to kids etc etc. Well we don't want to be one of those. We even sent back certain juices for exchange because they didn't have childproof caps ! So we try to "do the right thing" by our customers and legal things.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Nice layout. Super easy to navigate. Idk what others are talking about, I see the main focus is liquid but there's hardware as well, easy to find. Shopping by flavor is also a great option. Lots of premium liquids. Love the site, wouldn't change a thing.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you very much for the kind words. We can always get better lol. We know there was a few bugs in the new site. I think we got most of them fixed. Appreciate the feedback !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Bump for the day ! Come on guys ! (and girls) Only 19 entries so far but some good feedback from you. Keep the entries coming in and take advantage of the sale !

Demoniacal

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Love the site layout, HUGE juice selection, and what looks like a decent hardware selection. When I went to check on replacement coils though I noticed you have Arctic coils, but only the .5 BTDC, and I use the .2 BTDC coils, I'm hoping that will change, and maybe you will also get the Ni200 coils for the arctic as well.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, that was one of my recommendations to Andy ! We're selling more TC stuff so we need more nickel coils and sub ohm tank choices. Your feedback is well taken !

AndyRoundhead

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very good site. Love the juice selection. Was looking for the Leno drop and couldn't find it so I'll probably just get the Leno 2.

Sent from my Z995 using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the feedback guys ! Appreciate it. Andy Roundhead and causeicancan welcome to the forum if I didn't welcome you already !

Mikea262

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like the new site. I was a little confused trying to register the other day and was able to figure it out super fast with help chat. It was definitely after business hours too. I've also told some friends about the site as well.

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Add more products Breazy. Some of the stuff is outdated. Ordered a isub for my dad. Thanks Breazy for the coupon

Terminalintel

Member For 4 Years
Can I just throw out that Andy is a mad man? Seriously, the savings and the fact I just got another email from him about this with a few other details is awesome. I'm going to have to visit the actually breazy location sometime this year.

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I ordered before the changes and was impressed. And now somehow you guys have improved it. Whoa!!!
I just got an order and loved the new packaging too. You guys are on a roll!!!
Hope to see more juices added (the ones you asked for suggestions). Looks like I found my new GO TO shop.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Add more products Breazy. Some of the stuff is outdated. Ordered a isub for my dad. Thanks Breazy for the coupon

Your welcome ! Yes I've been breaking Andy's nuts about that lol. We'll get there I promise ! Anything we can do let us know !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks everyone for the feedback so far ! Rest assured it is greatly appreciated and heard ! I just copied and pasted all of the recent comments in an email to Andy to double top secret make sure he sees it lol. Like when the frat house in Animal House was on double top secret probation. I try to be professional but I do have a twisted mind lmao. Thanks again and keep the good stuff coming !

MR. MAYHEM

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Breazy I want that istick 100watt. U got any coming

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll find out. Not sure what Andy's go in his bag of tricks. Earlier on in the thread you will see a list of some things I recommended. How about this an IPV4s for $52.49 ? $74.99 less 30% That's 120 watts and I'm using it now and it's freaking awesome ! I have to tell Andy that he has it listed wrong on his site ! He has it listed as IPV4 but it's the 4S I just had him send me one and it's the 4S so he needs to change that on the site! Damnit ! I'm like his father always watching over his shoulder lmao !

Terminalintel

Member For 4 Years
I'll find out. Not sure what Andy's go in his bag of tricks. Earlier on in the thread you will see a list of some things I recommended. How about this an IPV4s for $52.49 ? $74.99 less 30% That's 120 watts and I'm using it now and it's freaking awesome ! I have to tell Andy that he has it listed wrong on his site ! He has it listed as IPV4 but it's the 4S I just had him send me one and it's the 4S so he needs to change that on the site! Damnit ! I'm like his father always watching over his shoulder lmao !

Don't tell him to stop his sales. I'm about to place a massive order tell him to email me back too!

Ngkon

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like the e liquid search.

VU Sponsors