The SauceLA

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Web version

Forget politics - there are only two things to look forward to because of Inauguration Day:

Congress defunding the FDA's assault on our industry and our 10 day 40% off sale!

That's right: we're dropping our per/120ml price to $7.49 when purchased through The Pier BOGO.

CODE: PRESELECT

Save Big Now!

390ml BOGO - 3x120ml+30ml
Our best value - the super popular mix and match BOGO. Three 120mls and one 30ml of your choice. Convenience, value, wow!

$35.99 $59.99
Save Now
[email protected]

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Web version

Forget politics - there are only two things to look forward to because of Inauguration Day:

Congress defunding the FDA's assault on our industry and our 10 day 40% off sale!

That's right: we're dropping our per/120ml price to $7.49 when purchased through The Pier BOGO.

CODE: PRESELECT

Save Big Now!

390ml BOGO - 3x120ml+30ml
Our best value - the super popular mix and match BOGO. Three 120mls and one 30ml of your choice. Convenience, value, wow!

$35.99 $59.99
Save Now
[email protected]
If I didn't have 1000 unopened MLs from them already I would so jump on this

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If I didn't have 1000 unopened MLs from them already I would so jump on this

I hear that, SR...I'm in the same boat.

Thing is....I can't vape the same juice very long regardless of how good it is...gotta keep changing flavors.

I've put several bottles of various juice in the freezer, I'd like to know whether it stays preserved for any length of time.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hear that, SR...I'm in the same boat.

Thing is....I can't vape the same juice very long regardless of how good it is...gotta keep changing flavors.

I've put several bottles of various juice in the freezer, I'd like to know whether it stays preserved for any length of time.
Lol that would be interesting to know

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't recall any posts regarding freezing juice, has anyone?

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I bought from them that I don't like is their Route 66 apple pie one. And I'm liking the vanilla bean cream more than the waffle cap now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
What I bought from them that I don't like is their Route 66 apple pie one. And I'm liking the vanilla bean cream more than the waffle cap now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I received CWC this week and I cannot imagine liking another flavor more, but I am now ordering 120 ml of CWC and VBC for $15.50. I have ordered 30 flavors from various companies this month and I keep going back to CWC. I think it is phenomenal!

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just got another order in!!! 3 120s, 2 CWCs my favorite and 1 VBC which is surprisingly very tasty. I don't normally go for vanilla vapes as they usually taste like perfume, but damn, this is good. no I haven't vaped tht much juice in just a few hours, I refilled the uni bottles I have LOL!!!
IMG_20170113_170615_hdr.jpg

Kendall

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just got another order in!!! 3 120s, 2 CWCs my favorite and 1 VBC which is surprisingly very tasty. I don't normally go for vanilla vapes as they usually taste like perfume, but damn, this is good. no I haven't vaped tht much juice in just a few hours, I refilled the uni bottles I have LOL!!!
View attachment 71433
Nice and that is good news! I am looking forward to my order so I can try VBC.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Tiss GOOD juice, at an affordable price-point.....:vino:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Stockpile it in the FREEZER.....:D
lol nah i can blow through it all in a few months. I'm sure by then there will be another sale. I stockpiled when they had the 55% off sale at the end of last year

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol nah i can blow through it all in a few months. I'm sure by then there will be another sale. I stockpiled when they had the 55% off sale at the end of last year
I hear ya brother....and to be perfectly honest, I can't vape the same juice very long, a couple tank fulls and I have to try something else. Thank goodness I'm beginning DIY, but the price of some of these juices, I can't come close to replicate the flavor, it's a no-brainer to BUY....;)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I hear ya brother....and to be perfectly honest, I can't vape the same juice very long, a couple tank fulls and I have to try something else. Thank goodness I'm beginning DIY, but the price of some of these juices, I can't come close to replicate the flavor, it's a no-brainer to BUY....;)
pretty much man. i mean i can make it cheaper but sometimes I'm lazy to mix it up so i compliment my DIY with some budget juices. plus i reuse their bottles for my DIY so i don't have to buy bottles lol i agree about not vaping the same flavor for too long. thats why i have all the sauce flavors plus my own and a few others i got here ejuice.deals they have some good prices on stuff for sure. so i have about 40 flavors to choose from and just rotate them

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
@SirRichardRear @Deucesjack ....I ordered the That 1 Vape custards.....damn is that some good stuff too, and Cheap...!

Apricot, apricot blueberry, blueberry, blackberry, Custards....:cry:......:wave:
nest time they have a sale i'm gonna try some strawberry rhubarb, and some apricot blueberry, and some blackberry for sure.
their butterscotch pudding is legit to

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Not to get to far off track in the Sauce thread, my Aromamizer Plus RDTA's arrived today...and they screwed up the order...I found a black Boreas in the box I didn't buy....lucky Friday the 13th.....:wave:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Not to get to far off track in the Sauce thread, my Aromamizer Plus RDTA's arrived today...and they screwed up the order...I found a black Boreas in the box I didn't buy....lucky Friday the 13th.....:wave:
lol lucky you for sure. can't complain about a free boreas

VU Sponsors