Become a Patron!

The SauceLA

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Decided to give a couple bottles of their waffle cappuccino a try and was wondering if they toss in any freebies with their orders like some of the other places I like to frequent. Not sure it really matters over all, but sample flavors are always fun.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Never received any freebies, but they have really good juice at an affordable price....I really like the Capone.

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I'm hoping the flavors are good. I couldn't pass up their BOGO prices. 240ml for 24.99 with free shipping is great in itself

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Indeed...!

Their cappuccino was too strong for me, had to add a little VG to take some of the flavor out......:D

Which is usually the opposite of other manufacturers, most need more flavor.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What I bought from them that I don't like is their Route 66 apple pie one. And I'm liking the vanilla bean cream more than the waffle cap now.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I bought from them that I don't like is their Route 66 apple pie one. And I'm liking the vanilla bean cream more than the waffle cap now.

Send that apple my way

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Great Juice! Caramel Waffle Cap and the xxx, both excellent. Haven't tried any others yet.

MEENMAN83

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Due to the FDA Deeming Regulations all Freebies are gone.

EDIT : FDA SHOULD STAND FOR (Fucking Dumb Asses)
If the vape industry would sell ingredients as "research chemicals" they could start giving out freedies again. Sadly no one in the vape industry is looking at how the fitness industry is pushing certain things like sarms/peptides...

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
i have all their juices. tried most. I never got any freebies but at their pricing i can see why. this is what I think
Pier Line
CWC - my favorite for sure. very sweet and flavorful
Vanilla Bean - Usually I don't like vanilla juice. they taste like nothing but this one is really good. wish i would have gotten a bigger bottle
Tropical blast - very good citrus. strong flavor. could be harsh to some who aren't used to citrus but i love it
Passionfruit cooler - have it but haven't used it yet

Route 66 line
Open Road - marshmallow caramel. It's just OK in my book. not bad but not great
Get your kicks - Very good strawberry bubble gum flavor. strong on the strawberry but smooth. kinda like bazooka joe
main street - apple pie. haven't tried yet

The sauce Line
XXX - one of my favorties. very smooth and flavorful fruit punch vape
1922 - same as xxx but with a little menthol. Nice fruit and menthol mix
Ace - just ok for me. not bad but not great. decent sherbert flavor
Capone - another one of my favorites. Very good fruit loops. just as good as if not better then much more expensive brands fruit loops
Model Tea - a very good Peach ice tea flavor. strong on the peach with a little tea on the exhale. nice and smooth.

My top 5 would be
CWC
Capone
Model Tea
XXX
Get your kicks

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

We just completed our year end inventory. The accountant said any sales after today wouldn't need to be accounted for as they were "immaterial." Let's prove her wrong. ;)

Save 55% Now!

CODE: YEAREND55

Wishing you a happy - and safe - New Year!

-Sean

Save Big Now!

1,440ml 12x120ml Full Line Sampler
Try our entire line in 120ml for an obscenely low price and mix and match flavors to your heart's content. Use code YEAREND55 for 50% off!

$76.49 $169.99
Save Now
[email protected]

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

We just completed our year end inventory. The accountant said any sales after today wouldn't need to be accounted for as they were "immaterial." Let's prove her wrong. ;)

Save 55% Now!

-Sean

Save Big Now!

Try our entire line in 120ml for an obscenely low price and mix and match flavors to your heart's content. Use code YEAREND55 for 50% off!

$76.49 $169.99
Save Now
[email protected]
Their discounts are insane

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ha! I was ordering after I got the email and was coming here to post that, thanks inspects. Mine was for almost 1,000 mls even though I don't need it and have plenty of my own I gotta make, but at these prices, hey. Can never have enough Capone.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If the vape industry would sell ingredients as "research chemicals" they could start giving out freedies again. Sadly no one in the vape industry is looking at how the fitness industry is pushing certain things like sarms/peptides...
No it couldn't that is actually covered in the deeming regulations already.In other words no freebies period.1 way around it would be to charge $1.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ha! I was ordering after I got the email and was coming here to post that, thanks inspects. Mine was for almost 1,000 mls even though I don't need it and have plenty of my own I gotta make, but at these prices, hey. Can never have enough Capone.

Hear that....I'm going to try tossing a 100 ml in the freezer, to see how long it lasts without degrading.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Save 55% Now!

-Sean

Save Big Now!

$76.49 $169.99
Save Now
[email protected]
Fuck me running I'm broke until January 1st 2017

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

$76.49 $169.99

I ordered the Full Line Sampler 12- 120ml bottles at $76.49 and free shipping! Now I get to try some of the other flavors and I love CWC,Passion Fruit Cooler,Open Road and Get Your Kicks, so I figured I would love most of the line and at that price, I'll have juice for a year. The only one I didn't order was Main Street( I don't like apple vape) It was nice that you could customize your order!
My order has been shipped out already- wow!

Last edited:

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

$76.49 $169.99

I ordered the Full Line Sampler 12- 120ml bottles at $76.49 and free shipping! Now I get to try some of the other flavors and I love CWC,Passion Fruit Cooler,Open Road and Get Your Kicks, so I figured I would love most of the line and at that price, I'll have juice for a year. The only one I didn't order was Main Street( I don't like apple vape) It was nice that you could customize your order!
They don't screw around when it comes to shipping. I've received notices on a Sunday my order was packaged waiting for the mailman to arrive on Monday.......:wave:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
They don't screw around when it comes to shipping. I've received notices on a Sunday my order was packaged waiting for the mailman to arrive on Monday.......:wave:

They also do a fantastic job in packaging it up too, plus they usually throw in some Unicorn bottles too! This will be my 4th order and have been very happy with the SauceLA, the bottles are nice and professional too, no paper labels. It usually takes 3 days from Cali to my NY home, super fast shipping!

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

$76.49 $169.99

Wow I wish that would last me a year lol.

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I still have a bunch of bottles from the last sale- This sale was too good to pass by! LOL!

It really was. I just made a couple 120 mls of my own and as I sit here taking a break vaping Carmel waf cap I see I've vaped almost half the 120 ml bottle today. Yeah, today. I chain vape all day long. Grrr.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It really was. I just made a couple 120 mls of my own and as I sit here taking a break vaping Carmel waf cap I see I've vaped almost half the 120 ml bottle today. Yeah, today. I chain vape all day long. Grrr.

Yes, that Caramel Waffle Cappuccino is addicting! LOL! I won the SauceLA contests a few times, so now I am addicted to their juice,LOL! A 120ml bottle will last me around2-3 weeks.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just ordered the 12x120ml. I have like 5 liters of juice waiting for me when I get home.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.
LOL- You'll be a Happy Vaper! That Full Line Sampler is a fantastic deal- 55% off- saved $94.00 off the $169.99 price, about $6.40 per 120ml bottle

Johnnytraveler

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
LOL- You'll be a Happy Vaper! That Full Line Sampler is a fantastic deal- 55% off- saved $94.00 off the $169.99 price, about $6.40 per 120ml bottle
Yeah! Didn't think I needed more juice, but what the hell!

Going shopping for a mini-fridge today. Gotta get the juice out of the regular fridge as I'm not gonna have enough room for food.

Sent from somewhere in Vietnam.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I ordered my SauceLA on Friday and I will be getting it on Tuesday 1/3. I would have probably received it today, but it is a holiday and no mail service today.
Not bad from Cali to NY in a few days!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Woot woot it's here a whole 2 days early.Too bad I feel like crap and don't want to got downstairs to get it.
It's pretty damn good juice, the price is a bonus.....!

Waffle Baron

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Got mine in on Saturday and into the box it goes for some steeping. How long ya think the Vanilla Bean and the Waffle Cap need to bring out the flavors?

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Could be a combination of the holidays and us killing them with orders. Mine says out for delivery.

VU Sponsors