Become a Patron!

The Sauce LA

TH3JUICEMAN

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
dang missed out! And I'm almost out of CWC! It's my fav from them. Only tried cwc, vanilla bean, and Capone. Gonna try the Capone in a tank, only tried it in the rda and it just had a weird taste.

LizClark0910

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
dang missed out! And I'm almost out of CWC! It's my fav from them. Only tried cwc, vanilla bean, and Capone. Gonna try the Capone in a tank, only tried it in the rda and it just had a weird taste.
I felt the same way about Capone.
After a couple of weeks it had worked itself out & was 'liscious

Sent from my SM-T280 using Tapatalk

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got this note from Sean at The SauceLA

This is Sean at The Sauce LA - thank you for your order! As you may know, our promotion went viral on Reddit, JuiceDB, and Facebook and we couldn't be more excited for you to try our juice. The response was massive and we have all hands on deck to ship your order as quickly as possible.

I ask that you wait with patience and want you to know that there is no cause for concern - no order gets left behind! We will notify you via email with a tracking number as soon as your order has shipped.

Given the capacity of our system, we anticipate that the vast majority of the orders that participated in the sale will be shipped before the end of the week. I appreciate your understanding; we are a small business and to see this sort of response is truly humbling.

All the best,

Sean

I am in NO rush, I already have well stocked cabinet from the last big sale! Very nice of them to send this notice and keep the customers up to date!

I got the same email....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Same email and with in the same day saying order is on its way they are doing pretty well imo

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk
Not mine- still not shipped yet! No problem- I can wait! I am just grateful that I was able to get in on this great sale!

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mine hasn't shipped but honestly even if it takes 3 days to ship i could care less.

Couldn't* If you could care less, why don't you? Pet peeve of mine, sorry.

Well for the price, I took the gamble, if I don't like it, will pass it onto a vapor at work, few people who never have any juice and looking for free handouts :)

This.

I haven't received any emails and my order is still "confirmed/pending" but I'm not concerned in the least bit. Take your time TheSauce

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
does anyone else feel sometimes that ACE has this weird chemical taste or is it just that I am soo used to the other flavors?

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone else still waiting for their shipped notification? This is the first time I ordered from them so just wondering.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Anyone else still waiting for their shipped notification? This is the first time I ordered from them so just wondering.

i got a delivery notification today but I'm not home to bask in it's glory

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't heard anything since the original email saying they were backed up. I'll give it another day or so. I know they got hammered with orders

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Yes- I am still waiting on my ship notification! I have ordered from the SauceLA many times and they are usually so quick, but after getting slammed with so many orders, they will probably be into next week for finally getting all order out!
I see many have received their orders already- mine hasn't shipped out yet! I ordered early Saturday AM. I wonder if they are trying to get all that paid for their shipping out first? I have free shipping with my order.
Thank Goodness I am in no rush as I have still quite the stockpile from the last 55% off sale!
Sean has been on Reddit the last few days explaining the delays and that they are trying to get all orders out soon.
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/5wxouq/the_sauce_la_are_dicks/
Haha on the title that Sean fro The SauceLa wrote on Reddit!

renzyb

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes- I am still waiting on my ship notification! I have ordered from the SauceLA many times and they are usually so quick, but after getting slammed with so many orders, they will probably be into next week for finally getting all order out!
I see many have received their orders already- mine hasn't shipped out yet! I ordered early Saturday AM. I wonder if they are trying to get all that paid for their shipping out first? I have free shipping with my order.
Thank Goodness I am in no rush as I have still quite the stockpile from the last 55% off sale!
Sean has been on Reddit the last few days explaining the delays and that they are trying to get all orders out soon.
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/5wxouq/the_sauce_la_are_dicks/
Haha on the title that Sean fro The SauceLa wrote on Reddit!

I haven't ordered from them before and think what they did was amazing. I am running low so I am probably more anxious. But thanks for posting that it eases my anxiety which is probably tied in with my recovery from surgery and practically drinking all the juice I have/had.

Sporkdroid

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I got mine today as well. I did not get what I ordered. They sent MORE!?!?

www.the(awesome)saucela.com should be their website.

I was feeling greedy for ordering 3 of each flavor. so instead of sending me 90 ml this was my fulfillment

120 ml Bottle - Vanilla Bean Cream
120 ml Bottle - XXX
120 ml Bottle - Model Tea
120 ml Bottle - Main Street
120 ml Bottle - 1922
120 ml Bottle - Route 66
120 ml Bottle - Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
120 ml Bottle - Open Road
2x 60 ml bottles - Tropical Mango
2x 60 ml bottles & 1 30 ml Unicorn - Ace
1x 60 ml bottles & 1 30 ml Unicorn - Capone
1x 60 ml bottles & 1 30 ml Unicorn - Passion Fruit Cooler

and two extra empty 30 ml unicorns to boot.

Thank you Sean and the(awesome)saucela.com

Way to over-deliver on a ridiculous deal. Look forward to working my way through all these flavors.

$36 for 1410 ml!!!! - New customer for life....

Cheers!

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I haven't ordered from them before and think what they did was amazing. I am running low so I am probably more anxious. But thanks for posting that it eases my anxiety which is probably tied in with my recovery from surgery and practically drinking all the juice I have/had.

I thought I read that they received 10,000 orders - I hope that your comes to you quickly!

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got mine today as well. I did not get what I ordered. They sent MORE!?!?

www.the(awesome)saucela.com should be their website.

I was feeling greedy for ordering 3 of each flavor. so instead of sending me 90 ml this was my fulfillment

120 ml Bottle - Vanilla Bean Cream
120 ml Bottle - XXX
120 ml Bottle - Model Tea
120 ml Bottle - Main Street
120 ml Bottle - 1922
120 ml Bottle - Route 66
120 ml Bottle - Caramel Waffle Cappuccino
120 ml Bottle - Open Road
2x 60 ml bottles - Tropical Mango
2x 60 ml bottles & 1 30 ml Unicorn - Ace
1x 60 ml bottles & 1 30 ml Unicorn - Capone
1x 60 ml bottles & 1 30 ml Unicorn - Passion Fruit Cooler

and two extra empty 30 ml unicorns to boot.

Thank you Sean and the(awesome)saucela.com

Way to over-deliver on a ridiculous deal. Look forward to working my way through all these flavors.

$36 for 1410 ml!!!! - New customer for life....

Cheers!
u have enough for the apocalypse wow :)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dam they sent me more then I ordered cause they went with big bottles. I expected handfuls of 30ml bottles lmao
39e3b5c45ff6d00291d95112e9211867.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My SauceLA order came in today along with my Fasttech order from 1/27, some drip tips and some SS coils! I forgot to put my 2 5packs of Freemax Pure ceramic coils in the pic!
I really Like Vanilla Bean Cream and Open Road- Caramel Waffle Cap is also a fave and I already have quite a few bottles from my last order!
20170304_141548_zpseyytadcu.jpg

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just got my order. The Sauce bumped me up to a 60ml of capone even though I ordered a 30ml. Haven't tried any of them yet, but they all smell fantastic. 2 stood out to me just from smelling them. CWC has a nice complex smell and leaves a nice maple syrup smell. Just like others have reported, The Capone has a very strong lemon smell to it - planning trying it as is but I have a feeling that one will need to sit in a drawer for awhile. Going on vaca starting this weekend, so I'm happy I'll have some good juice (not just my DIY) to bring with me. I'll report back in a little bit once I have tried them all and give an additional review.

VU Sponsors