Become a Patron!

The Sauce LA

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Kinda funny how we are all different. XXX burns my throat. Maybe it needs some shelf time.
Citrus is an acquired taste and really not for everyone. in general most citrus is harsh but some less then others. I can only do some citrus flavors, i have had some that give the throat burn as well and didn't like them

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
good call for sure. i agree with this but also really like get your kicks. and XXX which is the same as 1922 but without the menthol.

Yup. XXX and 1922 are almost exactly the same. The thing I like about 1922 the menthol is not overpowering. It's flavor is pretty spot on as said in the sauce description.

When I used to smoke cigarettes I hated menthol with a passion.

Don't recall the names or brands. I tried some other brand juices that were menthol. The menthol always seemed overpowering. Always ended mixing it with some other juices. Which really didn't turn out to bad. So it wasn't a total loss.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Yup. XXX and 1922 are almost exactly the same. The thing I like about 1922 the menthol is not overpowering. It's flavor is pretty spot on as said in the sauce description.

When I used to smoke cigarettes I hated menthol with a passion.

Don't recall the names or brands. I tried some other brand juices that were menthol. The menthol always seemed overpowering. Always ended mixing it with some other juices. Which really didn't turn out to bad. So it wasn't a total loss.

I agree with you on menthol and mint flavors, but I smoked menthol cigarettes! I ordered both the 1922 and the XXX and have just tried the 1922 and it is very nice! I was surprised that I would like this flavor!
I like the 1922 better than I thought I would and I would buy more of the 1922 in the future! I haven't tried the XXX or the Model T or Mango Tropical Punch yet, I have them, just not tried them yet!

iVape524

Member For 4 Years
Just got 4 30mls of Capone and 60mls of vanilla bean creame in last night. I like the Capone better than my favorite cereal vape (bad drip cereal trip) and the vanilla bean creame is pretty tasty as well. Will be ordering again probably this month with the 50 percent off code!

ResIpsa

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got my sale order in today along with my first Zamplebox order. I'll be firing up the RDA all weekend trying this stuff.

Chris

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had a few bottles steeping for a couple of weeks. Tried them again and still don't like it. I really wanted to like it it considering they have sales every other hour. Oh well.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
So far I'm liking the CWC, Capone... my Open Road is GONE! :( Must get more!!

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
At the moment Im trying their Awesometown Line. So far. I like Banana Cream and Vanilla Custard the best. I only order when I get a coupon.

Banana Cream
Blueberry Muffin
Candy Apple
New York Cheesecake
Purple Powder
Red Laces
Vanilla Custard

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
At the moment Im trying their Awesometown Line. So far. I like Banana Cream and Vanilla Custard the best. I only order when I get a coupon.

Banana Cream
Blueberry Muffin
Candy Apple
New York Cheesecake
Purple Powder
Red Laces
Vanilla Custard
I got a bunch of the Awesometown flavors... only tried the watermelon and blueberry so far... they're okay... but I don't like them as well as the other two I mentioned.

The candy apple is on my list to try.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I got a bunch of the Awesometown flavors... only tried the watermelon and blueberry so far... they're okay... but I don't like them as well as the other two I mentioned.

The candy apple is on my list to try.
I got the Awesometown Strawberry Lemonade and Purple Powder- the lemonade is pretty good and haven't tried the Purple Powder yet. Candy Apple sounds good along with Red Laces- love sweet candy vapes, they didn't have these flavors on my last order from them!! Next big sale I need to restock my faves of Vanilla Bean Cream, CWC and 1922!

GKG2017

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got the Awesometown Strawberry Lemonade and Purple Powder- the lemonade is pretty good and haven't tried the Purple Powder yet. Candy Apple sounds good along with Red Laces- love sweet candy vapes, they didn't have these flavors on my last order from them!! Next big sale I need to restock my faves of Vanilla Bean Cream, CWC and 1922!

CWC, VBC, 1922 were also my favorites. Candy Apple is pretty good too. Not into the Red Laces though. Gonna let that one steep a little more.

VU Sponsors