The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
2074863fd4046f80611ca36934f08ae1.jpg
ad637fa25e371aab4f0c9bb8a69f5c71.jpg

My first squonk kit, the druga and a bunch of flavors. Is it possible to have too many flavors?.......... Nah!

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I got this today, some Cherry Cigar and Vanilla Pipe Tobacco flavoring and a bunch of LG HE4's. The mod is really neat and the HE4's are a little disappointing.

2je5u1l.jpg

I also learned according to the mod label that electronics contain nicotine. Never knew that.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I got this today, some Cherry Cigar and Vanilla Pipe Tobacco flavoring and a bunch of LG HE4's. The mod is really neat and the HE4's are a little disappointing.

2je5u1l.jpg

I also learned according to the mod label that electronics contain nicotine. Never knew that.

Empty tanks also contain nicotine just in case you were wondering. Gotta love the educated idiots in Washington.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got some flavors yesterday from OSDIYS.
View attachment 107755

One of my favorite places to get flavors from. Called them looking for suggestions for a good coffee flavor. They gave me some good suggestions and even sent an extra sample of one I didn’t order but they thought I might like it.

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I used the $20 store credit I won from Freedom Smokes to get my Sirius mod. It came in this morning's mail, so I popped in some batteries, and put on my Merlin RTA. I live this thing!
Later, I put a lanyard on it, and made a leather case for it. This is my first mod with a lanyard slot installed.
42603e229b9e0a521f60132e5db6f16b.jpg

Sent from my NS-P10A7100 using Tapatalk

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So far the Replay on the Paranormal DNA250C is pretty damn good with the first build I tried.

Got in a couple Desire X Mini mods, talk about solid, built like a tank.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Oh man the Paranomal looks dope!

Hey mjag is there a new version of escribe/theme editor to go with DNA250c? I don't see a new one available for download.

I made this theme for the DNA75c but I can't add support for replay because the variables aren't exposed in Theme editor.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

Hey mjag is there a new version of escribe/theme editor to go with DNA250c? I don't see a new one available for download.

I made this theme for the DNA75c but I can't add support for replay because the variables aren't exposed in Theme editor.
Nice theme. I'll have to try that out.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I did have to download the 250c version of escribe, make sure and get the International version, the US version won't support the power mode preheat or ever get Replay....thanks FDA. I did hook up one of my 75C but no support for Replay as of yet, I hope they release it soon.

Nice theme, do you mind if I use it on one of my 75C mods?

Here is the link for the 250C escribe download: https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna250color

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I did have to download the 250c version of escribe, make sure and get the International version, the US version won't support the power mode preheat or ever get Replay....thanks FDA. I did hook up one of my 75C but no support for Replay as of yet, I hope they release it soon.

Here is the link for the 250C escribe download: https://www.evolvapor.com/products/dna250color

Ahh just found this thread. I'll update the theme soon to support replay.

Of course I'd be very happy if you use it and like it, that's why I released it :)

CapVanillaCustard

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Updated the theme to support replay. I'd love it if you could test it out to see if it works :)

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Updated the theme to support replay. I'd love it if you could test it out to see if it works :)
I am definitely going to give it a go. I am out of town day after tomorrow and wasn't planning on bringing the paranormal, I would straight up fight TSA if they tried to take it away from me....lol. I will definitely try it when I get back though, thanks for adding the replay support.

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I really wanted to like it, but it had a purfumey taste to me.

Ohhh. I love blackberry. The fact that you think it has a perfume aroma/flavor has me attracted. I'm used to having Chowards Violets (mints, but not mint). It really tastes like violets. Dinner Lady Blackberry Crumble is now on my list.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhh. I love blackberry. The fact that you think it has a perfume aroma/flavor has me attracted. I'm used to having Chowards Violets (mints, but not mint). It really tastes like violets. Dinner Lady Blackberry Crumble is now on my list.
I think it's worth a buy.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors