The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes sir

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
I have to call a truce now. My wallet can't take it. She's up and Rollin.
27141105f76cca2627828f2dbf25bfb3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have to call a truce now. My wallet can't take it. She's up and Rollin.
27141105f76cca2627828f2dbf25bfb3.jpg

Yea my wallet and my wife are yelling. Lol I'll have mine up shortly. Gotta figure out what build for the clone button. Don't wanna melt it up. Not sure how low the pico squeeze can handle either. Time to message Mr@cromwell.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea my wallet and my wife are yelling. Lol I'll have mine up shortly. Gotta figure out what build for the clone button. Don't wanna melt it up. Not sure how low the pico squeeze can handle either. Time to message Mr@cromwell.

Dude my gf said oh you got a 3 battery squonker? You needed that. Score! Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nothing wrong with a dual
69c3a86c2cdd771fc2f6fc4a3680fb16.jpg

Sent from my a very cloudy room
Oh I like it. It's bigger in hand than I thought it would be. But that finger placement for the bottle is perfect. I can see why you have so many

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sold this... definitely not a car you want to have up north with all the snow we've been getting
2ecf18f0a3d799937c33c96530dca94a.jpg

Definitely not.

Puneet

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You get what you paid for... om vapors used to be really good, then they went plastic

I BAM

I tried cafe #7 from their express line and I must say it’s best deal for the money spent. Ive tried their other couple of flavors too but I’m definitely going to buy cafe#7 again. Moreover I can’t find any other site which gives cheaper juice with better quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
0cf1a06e7bd23f04479af9b657021926.jpg
4f070994ce12922868e92006baef9488.jpg

Got the Wotofo Bravo in today. Breazy had it on sale for $9.99 and I just can’t pass up a tank for that price. Not real crazy about the build deck but it does have really good flavor and puts out a big enough cloud that I’ve been told it has to be my outside tank by the wife.

In the immortal words of Socrates, “ I drank what?!”

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
27c40c61617ae919eac39ec44fef715b.jpg

I got the berserker in yesterday and just got around to wicking it up tonight. A bit tricky to wick at first but once you get it figured out it’s a good solid MTL tank. Simple 1.2 ohm coil at 15 watts and a 5ml juice capacity should be able to go almost all day without having to refill the tank.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
They're awesome. I gave away two and still have two left. Especially considering an authentic is $185. That's just insane for a plastic box.

I got one and ordered another one... $185? That's cuckoo :crazy: I could order 18 clones for that

My button did get stuck inside One time, but I was mashing it so hard I pushed in the 510 contact strip. Easy to set it up to where nothing will go wrong, just make sure to tighten the nut all the way. Mine hasn't moved since then, a month ago

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got one and ordered another one... $185? That's cuckoo :crazy: I could order 18 clones for that

My button did get stuck inside One time, but I was mashing it so hard I pushed in the 510 contact strip. Easy to set it up to where nothing will go wrong, just make sure to tighten the nut all the way. Mine hasn't moved since then, a month ago
I could see how that would happen. One of mine has very little throw. You touch the button it's going to fire lol but that's how I set it up.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I could see how that would happen. One of mine has very little throw. You touch the button it's going to fire lol but that's how I set it up.

I put my goon on it today at lunch and it didn't fire.. gonna try another rda.. if not raise the 510

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Got my order of all the One Drop Flavors in...16 30ml bottles for $12.64...can’t beat that with a wet noodle!
f49e9dc0586c043f9964068947f7327b.jpg

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

Still waiting on mine to come in. Apparently they weren’t prepared for their weekend sale. Took them over a week just to ship it.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors