Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Considering I've hardly vaped anything else. I'd say its a keeper. Had to bend the battery contact slightly as they were a bit loose. No biggie. Bottles are supper soft. I like the refill bottle. I want one in red but wife is making me wait.
That’s great! It’s a great kit, I say kit cos of all the accessories :) Enjoy it!

Words of wisdom from the wife :D

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some BY KA v7 love
Extra larger tanks an chimneys from nano to standards size love the BY ka v7 , virtually un heard of on here , much nicer than Kayfuns , more options from DTL to Restricted draw to MTL ,
Wide bore chimney thin bore an many size deck Airflow plugs ,
5946f84570554610b1e6db2859511e66.jpg
49b6582ddb0fd22e34367ba423d4eb28.jpg
f05d09cb291f348dfd9177b806807ca0.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got a le supersonic rda and the magnets for my squonk door finally got here. Woohoo.
d6554914ba5551f0b47986859920a41e.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
The Supersonic god dam never had an atty so smooth an quiet ,
Its hard to put in words but Airflow is done so well ,
Could fo with finding some little washers for under post screws allow thick wires

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Supersonic god dam never had an atty so smooth an quiet ,
Its hard to put in words but Airflow is done so well ,
Could fo with finding some little washers for under post screws allow thick wires

Ok now how do you build it. Wire under the screws? Was hoping for a plate or something like the hadaly. Just heard superior flavor so why not give it a shot. I'm gonna put it on this biohaz mod I got yesterday. Looks tough together.
e951a846e763726f6ccc3d8fe386665f.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok now how do you build it. Wire under the screws? Was hoping for a plate or something like the hadaly. Just heard superior flavor so why not give it a shot. I'm gonna put it on this biohaz mod I got yesterday. Looks tough together.
e951a846e763726f6ccc3d8fe386665f.jpg

Wire under screws , but thin top screws ,

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wonder if tiny little washers would help. Make it stupid looking but hell, a to b right?

Either that or a thin contact plate between both Screws on each side to clamp like halady
or such others , jst for allowing larger wire builds only need to hold in place for contacting an conducting to each leg yeah look silly but other wise its 26, 28 an above gauge only

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Either that or a thin contact plate between both Screws on each side to clamp like halady
or such others , jst for allowing larger wire builds only need to hold in place for contacting an conducting to each leg yeah look silly but other wise its 26, 28 an above gauge only

A great idea actually. I might see about making something for that.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks. I like it but going to have to put a different build. I think the contact screws are too small for a cat tracks. Ohms a little higher than I like for mech. Now the track I have in the pulse is rocking like 80s hair bands
c78eaec409d48f268ea79e49f7ba045d.jpg

:teehee:

lucifah

Shinyitis Victim
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've got several Vape Mail Parcels stuck in different parts of the country due to massive amounts of snow (compared to what we normally see here). :wait:
No idea when they'll arrive. I keep getting updates with estimated delivery dates going back and forth. Can't blame them, though. This has caught everybody off guard. Luckily I've got enough vape supplies for a month or more. :bingo:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some broscience modmaker parts
a6a70beaf1e3cb78d7916212656c7411.jpg

Guess I should read better. 16mm top plate. Going to have to reevaluate what to use them on now. Too small for my diy mod but maybe the boxer.
b596de009610405ca8abc03bba9ed89c.jpg

Last edited:

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, it's "Attack Of The Clones" day here at the Crazy house. Got the brass Purge Headshot to match my auth. brass Purge mods, the Ti Goon, just to see what it's like, and a Reload in black. The VV Iconic is auth and I really like the way the airflow is set up in this thing. Gonna put a build in it in a few minutes. Also got the Purge and Timekeeper clones in from @bx10r . The copper looks like crap quality, but that's good because I got it to put a patina on it. The chemical reactions usually come out better on lesser grade coppers.

ltqFF7B.jpg

707InUJ.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's "Attack Of The Clones" day here at the Crazy house. Got the brass Purge Headshot to match my auth. brass Purge mods, the Ti Goon, just to see what it's like, and a Reload in black. The VV Iconic is auth and I really like the way the airflow is set up in this thing. Gonna put a build in it in a few minutes. Also got the Purge and Timekeeper clones in from @bx10r . The copper looks like crap quality, but that's good because I got it to put a patina on it. The chemical reactions usually come out better on lesser grade coppers.

ltqFF7B.jpg

707InUJ.jpg
Glad it got there safe....cant wait to see it patina'd out

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

ltqFF7B.jpg

707InUJ.jpg
Bro...if you know of a gold dead rabbit..im in need of 1

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad it got there safe....cant wait to see it patina'd out

Also need feedback on the ti goon clone...im a huge goon user

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Bro...if you know of a gold dead rabbit..im in need of 1

They're everywhere:
https://www.google.com/search?q="dead+rabbit"+gold
Also need feedback on the ti goon clone...im a huge goon user

The deck really doesn't look much different (if at all) from the regular Goon 1.5. I just like the aesthetics of the RDA. Although the airflow is a little smaller on the Ti. I don't know if it's the clone or if the auth airflow is smaller, too.

l7uChWL.jpg

fjmDx14.jpg

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They're everywhere:
https://www.google.com/search?q="dead+rabbit"+gold&rlz=1C1CHBH_enUS715US715&oq="dead+rabbit"+gold

The deck really doesn't look much different (if at all) from the regular Goon 1.5. I just like the aesthetics of the RDA. Although the airflow is a little smaller on the Ti. I don't know if it's the clone or if the auth airflow is smaller, too.

l7uChWL.jpg

fjmDx14.jpg
Yeah, i can get locally...but figured of anyone wants to sell a shelfed one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors