Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Keep me busy for a while
I think, really enjoying Sqounking at the moment , Loving single coil RDA,s and RTA,s
So as well as converting some mods to sqounkers which work pretty dam well as well as being compact metal mods ,
I'm planning on building one with all silver contacts,
For when im allowed to vape properly indoors again ,

Misses just got home from hospital today , lost over 10kg in just the past few weeks , has some rejection from her bone marrow transplant , so back on meds and a feeding tube,

Hoping these prodjects will help keep me from stressing out
(im hoping)

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
You will love this..... I love it better than The Goon....
e61bb44435f8c4960b80b117539f6864.jpg

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Keep me busy for a while
I think, really enjoying Sqounking at the moment , Loving single coil RDA,s and RTA,s
So as well as converting some mods to sqounkers which work pretty dam well as well as being compact metal mods ,

Misses just got home from hospital today , lost over 10kg in just the past few weeks , has some rejection from her bone marrow transplant , so back on meds and a feeding tube,

(im hoping)

Sorry to hear about your wife's illness- you are both in my thoughts and prayers!
:hug:

SpectoVia

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU SWAT
14959419-C199-4AAC-8EEC-57C4A1EF0BCE.jpeg

First time buy from HealthCabin.net
Ordered 4 Feb. / Shipped 5 Feb. / Arrived today (23 Feb.) must’ve just missed the CNY shipping delays....

Hey, who doesn’t like a regulated mod and 3 attys for less than $35? (that includes shipping)
AND I got to stay in my Atlantis/Amigo coil family.

D4EB7A7E-BEC7-4390-88DE-4B92F2D3DB43.jpeg

Not too bad of an offset between tank and mod.
FF30FA98-BD55-4336-91EB-ED2ACEB414FB.jpeg

And.....just because I’m an old logistics nerd.....good job on packaging.
(I had visions of The Great Wtmke Shipping Snafu of ‘17. Oy...Was feeling bad for you bro.)
7AB46E96-E333-4196-BF08-804CBA2AE0AD.jpeg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Keep me busy for a while

(im hoping)

So happy she is home! :hug:
Lots to keep you busy :D like @MannyScoot said better than Christmas!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The USPS makes me so mad some days. Waiting on magnets for my toaster v3 squonk door and they've already been 30 minutes from my house. Then back to Queens NY.now in transit to destination for 3 day. It only took 30 hours to get from Queens to my area the first time.why is it 3 days now and still not close. Makes me think that if a package sits for more than a Sunday they'll lose it. Like keep moving it around until it's close to the delivery date instead of just f'n delivering. Ups is the same way at the moment. Waiting on my squonk door from the UK
Got here in 2 days and now a week later still no mod door. But I ordered a bass drum head and it's already surpassed my door and out for delivery today. Really? Wanna choke someone. Thanks for listening. Rant over

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
:xD::xD::xD:

ae9vRFZ.jpg

eGQZQhl.jpg

0slqao6.jpg

E1701lc.jpg

tuMumAP.jpg

vtvWjis.jpg

Stupid eightvape was out of stock on ijoys 20700's that I was able to add to cart and buy...
So they said they will refund me the batteries, some of the shipping and give me two hg2's, well, one hg2 showed up not two.

Prob last time I shop there ever.

Sounds like they’ve been hittin’ their 420 section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The USPS makes me so mad some days. Waiting on magnets for my toaster v3 squonk door and they've already been 30 minutes from my house. Then back to Queens NY.now in transit to destination for 3 day. It only took 30 hours to get from Queens to my area the first time.why is it 3 days now and still not close. Makes me think that if a package sits for more than a Sunday they'll lose it. Like keep moving it around until it's close to the delivery date instead of just f'n delivering. Ups is the same way at the moment. Waiting on my squonk door from the UK
Got here in 2 days and now a week later still no mod door. But I ordered a bass drum head and it's already surpassed my door and out for delivery today. Really? Wanna choke someone. Thanks for listening. Rant over

Totally understand & sympathize :hug:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well dang. I've decided to call around tracking between UPS and USPS. Shapeways door for the TD v3 and the magnets for the door. Both from the UK. One shipped Royal mail and made it 30 minutes from my house.usps says best he could tell it looks as though it went back to Flushing NY to be returned to sender but he's not sure. Then the shapeways order I had sent UPS in hopes for a better chance to make it here. It made it from the UK to the same city as the other package. Shifted around from town to town for a few days. They supposedly transferred to USPS on the 21st but noone has record of it. So ups had me contact shapeways to see if their end of ups has any idea. Jeez. My luck these days. I told the UPS lady that shapeways won't have any clue. Her company lost it somewhere not them. Guess I'll see what shapeways and the place I got the magnets say then start claims I guess.worse then fasttech.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well dang. I've decided to call around tracking between UPS and USPS. Shapeways door for the TD v3 and the magnets for the door. Both from the UK. One shipped Royal mail and made it 30 minutes from my house.usps says best he could tell it looks as though it went back to Flushing NY to be returned to sender but he's not sure. Then the shapeways order I had sent UPS in hopes for a better chance to make it here. It made it from the UK to the same city as the other package. Shifted around from town to town for a few days. They supposedly transferred to USPS on the 21st but noone has record of it. So ups had me contact shapeways to see if their end if ups has any idea. Jeez. My luck these days. I told the ups lady that shapeways won't have any clue. Her company lost it somewhere not them. Guess I'll see what shapeways and the place I got the magnets say then start claims I guess.worse then fasttech.

:mad: :(

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Well dang. I've decided to call around tracking between UPS and USPS. Shapeways door for the TD v3 and the magnets for the door. Both from the UK. One shipped Royal mail and made it 30 minutes from my house.usps says best he could tell it looks as though it went back to Flushing NY to be returned to sender but he's not sure. Then the shapeways order I had sent UPS in hopes for a better chance to make it here. It made it from the UK to the same city as the other package. Shifted around from town to town for a few days. They supposedly transferred to USPS on the 21st but noone has record of it. So ups had me contact shapeways to see if their end of ups has any idea. Jeez. My luck these days. I told the UPS lady that shapeways won't have any clue. Her company lost it somewhere not them. Guess I'll see what shapeways and the place I got the magnets say then start claims I guess.worse then fasttech.

Damn dude, that blows. Hope you get it resolved, or at least get your money back.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Look what showed up. Awesome. Now I just need the magnets to make it here.
f925b28b6f4ff3653bd768ba7949f51c.jpg

Oh and this one

(Picture removed by staff... we do not allow the posting of personal addresses.)

Edit in the boxes.
deb14a1ee41d896b51b66d666042fff5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Epic mail today
Those two white packs are full of stuff, not even going to open anything else until tomorrow lest I forget I have a family :/

Just got out one mod, a 4Nine, very like
IMG_20180226_171955-1008x756.jpg IMG_20180226_171959-1008x756.jpg IMG_20180226_173032-756x1008.jpg

Thanks @f1r3b1rd , dude put in a 4 bay charger when it wasn't even on the "list", expecting Christmas All Day Tomorrow!!!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Fun day for vapemail. The authentic Dreamer hybrid by Timesvape came in today, as well as a clone Purge Carnage RDA. Finally broke down and got the FA Juicy Strawberry for DIY juice.

SAj9r8V.jpg

Every one of the juices smells amazing! The Caramel Cheesecake will be the first one I try.

kxI1Dw6.jpg

ben73

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Every time i look to order from shape ways comes from state side to UK ,

Last edited:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Every time i look to order from shape ways comes from state side to UK ,

You know thanks for sharing that. For some reason I was thinking they were in the UK. My first entry for tracking says US then Long island is the next one and customer service signed NYC. So New York it is.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some cat tracks coils from crazy chef at purecoils.com. Also pick up some juice and wire cutters at the local b&m. Chef did you know they had strawberry nilla cake? I actually got that bottle for 1 dollar plus nicotine tax. Yea NC is dumb. Can't wait to try it

STAFF: Pic removed by staff. Again... you need to black out addresses before posting pics.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some cat tracks coils from crazy chef at purecoils.com. Also pick up some juice and wire cutters at the local b&m. Chef did you know they had strawberry nilla cake? I actually got that bottle for 1 dollar plus nicotine tax. Yea NC is dumb. Can't wait to try it

STAFF: Pic removed by staff. Again... you need to black out addresses before posting pics.

Oh sorry about that. Didn't know but didn't think about it either. Won't happen again

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Big vape mail day for me. Sorry no pics. Got 10 extra bottles for the Inbox, 2 mods Hugo Squeezer and Pico Squeeze, Ultem Wasp Nano and two extra caps, and two bottles of my new favorite juice Nilla Cake from @CrazyChef v2.0. Talk about fast delivery. Just ordered them Saturday. Lastly picked up a Goon 1.5 from local B&M. I'm a happy squonking camper.
YaY your Squeezer arrived! Let us know how you like yours ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors