Status
Not open for further replies.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yep. I got two 8-in-1 sets, adds up to 96 coils total. Looking to test all the coils to see which I like best!
Fuck sake, you will have wire leads snapping and flying all over the place!

I got yelled at last night because wifey stepped on a piece of wire. She totally over reacted, I mean, her toe wasn't bleeding THAT bad.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Fuck sake, you will have wire leads snapping and flying all over the place!

I got yelled at last night because wifey stepped on a piece of wire. She totally over reacted, I mean, her toe wasn't bleeding THAT bad.
Yikes! Be careful with those wires. I've had leads flying everywhere before, too. The vacuum takes care of it pretty good.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
But you still have the turquoise blue one right?
hell yeah. it's my fav not going anywhere. i also have a black one.
xvyCt6n.jpg

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Sooo pissed I finally got my tank from STS and it's black instead of gun metal

Sent from my Pixel XL

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Good to hear! Myself, I'm deciding which coils to put in my Griffin. Hmm ... :bliss:

I love those coils- I have at least 4 packs of Demon Coils like yours! Really nice!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Ok all your fault :D @SnapDragon NY i ordered another Asmodus Minikin v2 in black this time. Couldn't pass up on the great deal.

Oh Oh- I was almost afraid to post this sale, knowing full well I would be enabling the others LOL- I know it is so hard to pass up such a great sale! Great prices on the asmodus gear, that is for sure- glad you were able to score another Minikin V2 for a great price! Glad you were able to get in on the sale and free shipping and eliquid too!
Did you pick free eliquid?

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh Oh- I was almost afraid to post this sale, knowing full well I would be enabling the others LOL- I know it is so hard to pass up such a great sale! Great prices on the asmodus gear, that is for sure- glad you were able to score another Minikin V2 for a great price! Glad you were able to get in on the sale and free shipping and eliquid too!

You're just sharing the love :)

Only 2nd time I have bought 2 mods at the same time in 4 years of vaping, but for the price, just couldn't say no :)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You're just sharing the love :)

Only 2nd time I have bought 2 mods at the same time in 4 years of vaping, but for the price, just couldn't say no :)

I wasn't sure where to post the sale at first- but thought more would see it here and be able to take advantage of it!
Yes and that company sweetened the pot by throwing in free eliquid and free shipping if spending $50.00! I got such a great deal on the mod and Cotton Bacon, that the Tobeco super mini tank ended up being free! I just got my other Minikin last week, but knowing what they cost, I couldn't sleep if I let this one pass by!
Already shipped and USPS tracking says I'll have it by Saturday!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You know I'm just teasing you right? I appreciate you posting the sale! Yes, I got the One Inch Punch & free shipping. Thanks again!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You know I'm just teasing you right? I appreciate you posting the sale! Yes, I got the One Inch Punch & free shipping. Thanks again!
Haha- yes Darling! Hahaha! All in good fun- hahaha- you don't have a mean bone in your body- you are always nice! Oh thats the same liquid I got- hope it tastes ok? Some of the reviews are mixed from it tastes like medicine- it tastes like juicy watermelon- oh well it was free!
Have they shipped your order yet?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Haha- yes Darling! Hahaha! All in good fun- hahaha- you don't have a mean bone in your body- you are always nice! Oh thats the same liquid I got- hope it tastes ok? Some of the reviews are mixed from it tastes like medicine- it tastes like juicy watermelon- oh well it was free!
Have they shipped your order yet?
You're too kind! I hope it taste ok too, I read the reviews for the other 2 flavors & they were meh. Like u said it free so. Yes, they shipped this afternoon, tracking says it should be here on Saturday too! But you know usps lol! Fingers crossed. Will let u know what I think of the free juice.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
You're too kind! I hope it taste ok too, I read the reviews for the other 2 flavors & they were meh. Like u said it free so. Yes, they shipped this afternoon, tracking says it should be here on Saturday too! But you know usps lol! Fingers crossed. Will let u know what I think of the free juice.
:vapemail:

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
So I looked at my coil packages and I noticed it said "SS316L". I thought it was Kanthal! So I did a Tiger coil build on my Big Baby Beast and have been running TC on my DNA 250 and it's amazing. Good choice on the Tigers, Vesuvius! :xD:
316 Tigers, In a Beast, on a DNA, nuff said!

Thats a good vape right there. What flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors