Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just received my order fro Eightvape.com for my black Asmodus Minikin v2. But no free ejuice :( I have contacted them via Facebook messenger we'll see.
Oh No! That's not nice! Yes they have been pretty responsive with FB- just that LV is about 3 hours behind so it is only 7:20 am! Hopefully they correct your order and ship out the eliquid as the sale said 25% off and free eliquid! Glad you got your Minikin V2- hope you love it in the black!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I am glad that you got great prices for the mods that you wanted! We were all taking a chance as I had never heard of or used that company for an order before- just glad it worked out to our favor!
When are you supposed to get your order?
Mine is out for delivery as well as 2 other orders I placed. it's gonna be a good day for sure

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my order in from Eightvape.com too, and did get the juice, was surprised it was the 60mil bottle, as on listing showed either 30 or 60 mils, so expected them to send a 30 mil, so that was a nice surprise.

Now to the disappointment, the ohmsmium I was expecting to be black, it shows black on the picture and nowhere does it say the color, or not that I saw, but is still a solid little mod, and for the price, I probably won't go to the hassle of trying to return it.

Still happy with eightvape overall, just in future I will check details more with them.

opSobBC.jpg

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Got my order in from Eightvape.com too, and did get the juice, was surprised it was the 60mil bottle, as on listing showed either 30 or 60 mils, so expected them to send a 30 mil, so that was a nice surprise.

Now to the disappointment, the ohmsmium I was expecting to be black, it shows black on the picture and nowhere does it say the color, or not that I saw, but is still a solid little mod, and for the price, I probably won't go to the hassle of trying to return it.

Still happy with eightvape overall, just in future I will check details more with them.

opSobBC.jpg
Wow- glad you got the free juice- I assumed that the Ohmsium would be black too! Is that the gold or chrome? They actually cost more than the black, if I knew about other colors other than black I would have ordered one, you are right, there was no color choice- if and when I order from them again I would specify all on the comments! They were very responsive to me on FB messaging when trying to find out about free eliquid and pulled up my order, maybe explain about the Ohmsium? It looks like a beautiful mod!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

opSobBC.jpg
It looks really nice in the naked metal!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh No! That's not nice! Yes they have been pretty responsive with FB- just that LV is about 3 hours behind so it is only 7:20 am! Hopefully they correct your order and ship out the eliquid as the sale said 25% off and free eliquid! Glad you got your Minikin V2- hope you love it in the black!
They didn't answer on Facebook so I just called them. They will send it out. So alls well that ends well.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow- glad you got the free juice- I assumed that the Ohmsium would be black too! Is that the gold or chrome? They actually cost more than the black, if I knew about other colors other than black I would have ordered one, you are right, there was no color choice- if and when I order from them again I would specify all on the comments! They were very responsive to me on FB messaging when trying to find out about free eliquid and pulled up my order, maybe explain about the Ohmsium? It looks like a beautiful mod!

It is gold, and actually might be a blessing, as have way to many black mods, which I only really like to put black tanks on, so I stuggle finding a mod that my silver tanks can go on, I just normally stay away from this sort of mod, as don't like fingerprint magnets, but maybe I will get a wrap for it :)

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It is gold, and actually might be a blessing, as have way to many black mods, which I only really like to put black tanks on, so I stuggle finding a mod that my silver tanks can go on, I just normally stay away from this sort of mod, as don't like fingerprint magnets, but maybe I will get a wrap for it :)
A wrap would do the trick but it does look fantastic!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Awesome day for me. I'm pretty excited for sure
my geekvape Gbox S100 i ordered from china on 2-8 arrived today. 9 days. must have been the fast boat
Got my eightvape order of the gold alien, snow wolf 200 plus, and free juice
and my vaporshark hedron
AR9MwV8.jpg

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
my geekvape Gbox S100 i ordered from china on 2-8 arrived today. 9 days. must have been the fast boat
and my vaporshark hedron
AR9MwV8.jpg
Nice haul! I'm assuming the Hedron has a better 510 connection than the RX's?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
and my vaporshark hedron
AR9MwV8.jpg
That's a nice haul!

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nice haul! I'm assuming the Hedron has a better 510 connection than the RX's?
Its the one that the RX300 uses. not the same as the famous poor RX200 series uses but I don't know about better yet lol. it's different but could be better or worse. at least vaporshark stands by their product so i know if it sucks they'll take care of it. They also have better internal wiring then the RX200 series.

EMusic

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its the one that the RX300 uses. not the same as the famous poor RX200 series uses but I don't know about better yet lol. it's different but could be better or worse. at least vaporshark stands by their product so i know if it sucks they'll take care of it. They also have better internal wiring then the RX200 series.
Good to hear that the wiring is better and that the 510 is not the same as the RX200 series. I hope it turns out to be a solid mod for you!

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just received my order fro Eightvape.com for my black Asmodus Minikin v2. But no free ejuice :( I have contacted them via Facebook messenger we'll see.
I'm sure they'll make it right.
I just got off the phone with them, they called to let me know they were out of an item I had on order.
They wanted to know if I wanted a refund, to wait for the stocked out item, or if I had other ideas.
THAT is great customer service.
Many other places just silently make you wait and they have no idea when their shipment is coming in.
eightvape knew when their shipment was coming in (Monday) and wanted to know if I preferred to wait until Monday for my order to ship out or how I wanted to handle it.
Very seldom does a company take the time to do such a thing.
Kudos to eightvape.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I just got off the phone with them, they called to let me know they were out of an item I had on order.
They wanted to know if I wanted a refund, to wait for the stocked out item, or if I had other ideas.
Many other places just silently make you wait and they have no idea when their shipment is coming in.
eightvape knew when their shipment was coming in (Monday) and wanted to know if I preferred to wait until Monday for my order to ship out or how I wanted to handle it.
Kudos to eightvape.
thats awesome. I'm very happy with their service and shipping time for sure

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It is great that you can make lemonade out of lemons! I think that is what they call their newest finishes in the gold and Chrome- fingerprint magnet! Finding a cool wrap for it would be nice! Sir Richard and I both got gold mods and now you! I really hesitated on buying a gold one myself, but now with the rainbow tank I actually love it more than I thought I would! Pretty much all of my mods are white and really stepped out of the box with the Purple and now the Gold minikin!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Kudos to eightvape.
Really great that they called you and let you know! If more companies would do that it would solve most of their bad reviews! Let the customer know what is happening and let them make the choice!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
and my vaporshark hedron
AR9MwV8.jpg
Wow- somebody is going to be busy with reviews in the next few months! Nice haul! Glad to see that EightVape came thru for you and that you got your free liquid- cute samauri ! Loving the gold mods! I didn't think I would but loving my Champagne Minikin with the rainbow tank which has enough gold on it to match!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Kudos to eightvape.
Hahaha, was it the cotton bacon? They called me as well to see if I wanted to wait until Monday. I want the Minikin way more than the cotton bacon so they are refunding me and shipping out today.

I was really impressed, great CS and I will order from them again in the future for sure.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow- somebody is going to be busy with reviews in the next few months! Nice haul! Glad to see that EightVape came thru for you and that you got your free liquid- cute samauri ! Loving the gold mods! I didn't think I would but loving my Champagne Minikin with the rainbow tank which has enough gold on it to match!
I really love the rainbow look. One day my rainbow maxo v12 will ship lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hahaha, was it the cotton bacon? They called me as well to see if I wanted to wait until Monday. I want the Minikin way more than the cotton bacon so they are refunding me and shipping out today.

I was really impressed, great CS and I will order from them again in the future for sure.

yup, out of cotton bacon v2 AND cotton bacon bit.
My first suggestion was replace it with double bits. lol
I told them I wasn't in a hurry, I may have one or two mods around I could use until the new ones get here.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
They didn't answer on Facebook so I just called them. They will send it out. So alls well that ends well.
Yippee- too bad that you had to call- but glad that they are making it right! I know mistakes happen, probably sitting on the shelf and forgot to put in the box! Hope that the eliquid tastes good too and that you get it quickly! Let us know! I thought I was getting that 1 inch punch too! The Loaded is very good! The eyedropper reaches all the way down to the bottom- never have I seen such a long dropper, but came with a nice unicorn bottle so it makes it easy to transfer! Very sweet and tastes just like a glazed doughnut!
I hope you are loving your new MinikinV2

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Just got my first order from eightvape.com, free juice and all.

ba45f2e8b3ce211f49c90c3efa50fdfe.jpg

Got a second shipment from them shipping today. So far a real good vendor. Thanks to all for pointing them out.

Glad that you tried them out! We were all taking a chance- I have never ordered from them before! I thought I was getting 1 inch punch after they told me at 1st that I could have Loaded, but they sent me Loaded anyways! Let us know how you like the ejuice!
Gold is becoming the new black- haha!

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT

Which minikin did you buy? Yea the Cotton Bacon would go quick- people putting in their order so they wouldn't have to pay shipping at least that is why I ordered it!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yippee- too bad that you had to call- but glad that they are making it right! I know mistakes happen, probably sitting on the shelf and forgot to put in the box! Hope that the eliquid tastes good too and that you get it quickly! Let us know! I thought I was getting that 1 inch punch too! The Loaded is very good! The eyedropper reaches all the way down to the bottom- never have I seen such a long dropper, but came with a nice unicorn bottle so it makes it easy to transfer! Very sweet and tastes just like a glazed doughnut!
I hope you are loving your new MinikinV2
That's great that Loaded is good! The black Minikin v2 has a little battery door play, unlike my purple one which is perfect. I'm hoping that with time it'll situate itself. I'm not going to bother complaining as it's not eightvape.com fault it's manufacturing.

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
and my vaporshark hedron
AR9MwV8.jpg
Awesome!
Looking forward to your thoughts on the Wolf and the Hedron!

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Awesome!
Looking forward to your thoughts on the Wolf and the Hedron!
Thanks!
The Heston is a rx200s in a different wrapper
with updated wiring (as per vaporshark) and a different 510 (the one the RX300 has) so if it fixes the 2 issues the RX series has I'll be happy. Never had an issue with the chip itself. it was the quality of the RX that stopped me from getting one. and their service. vapor shark is known for it's great customer service

Hank F. Spankman

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks!

with updated wiring (as per vaporshark) and a different 510 (the one the RX300 has) so if it fixes the 2 issues the RX series has I'll be happy. Never had an issue with the chip itself. it was the quality of the RX that stopped me from getting one. and their service. vapor shark is known for it's great customer service

Was I talking to you? I don't fucking think I was. I don't recall asking for your fucking opinion. But, that's right I'm all up in your nuts, huh? Dick

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Was I talking to you? I don't fucking think I was. I don't recall asking for your fucking opinion. But, that's right I'm all up in your nuts, huh? Dick
obviously you are if you felt the need to reply like that ;)
especially since you replied to someone who was talking to me ;)
But keep showing your true colors buddy

Vesuvius

OG
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks!

Yea, I have a 200s and the 510 is great on it from what I have noticed. Definitely better than my first 200. I have not used it though since I got the 3 Snowwolf's lol. Gotta get me a Vapor Shark DNA though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors