Not open for further replies.

RatRacer

a touch oɟɟ
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How is that juice?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
I'll let you know, 1st time try and this is my stay at work inventory. I like to let them steep at least a week, plus I have to finish up a 120 of MadCow Munchkin that I'm 1/2 thru. Though I might sneak a try...

CajunCanuck

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Well truth be told....My plan is to adopt one of the Twins, for a different color.....I couldn't pass up on the deal......:)

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well truth be told....My plan is to adopt one of the Twins, for a different color.....I couldn't pass up on the deal......:)

I like the new sled and the cutoff switch inside, that's why I went with the v3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8540278e0fc3f03fea27325ce8869c85.jpg

WOW!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How's the cereal vape? Love me some monkey tho
I'm vaping divine pebbles from om vapors and I really like it. Was at a vape shop yesterday and the manager tried it out and was in love too.....he admitted it was better than any of the pebbles he sold.....

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm vaping divine pebbles from om vapors and I really like it. Was at a vape shop yesterday and the manager tried it out and was in love too.....he admitted it was better than any of the pebbles he sold.....

Thanks bro

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found that cobra and pebbles from OM taste a lot alike. Makes sense though since both are fruity and creamy...one is Cakey one is cereal....so those two wouldn't be far off. Cobra has just a hint more strawberry.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found that cobra and pebbles from OM taste a lot alike. Makes sense though since both are fruity and creamy...one is Cakey one is cereal....so those two wouldn't be far off. Cobra has just a hint more strawberry.

I prefer less cake so pebbles might be the ticket!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I felt like it was a good mix of fruits and cereal... no overpowering fruit stood out to me.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
2 stainless and 2 black to add to the collection. Love these things. 30 some odd bucks shipped for 4 was icing on the cake.
c3321ac8eb76bb0e6421a3e84037198a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
killer deal. i got one on the way in an order. paid like 3 bucks for it. couldn't pass it up at that price

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Shit, I ordered mine from Slowtech... :(

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yay. Got vape mail today. New ultrasonic cleaner, 120ml bottles, 30 ml unicorn bottles, 1 liter of unflavored 80/20 3mg base (yeah i know i can mix it cheaper, but have to see if i enjoy diy before i go buying gallons), new roll of 316l 100 ft, and new set of ceramic tweezers. Now my flavors need to come in.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yay. Got vape mail today. New ultrasonic cleaner, 120ml bottles, 30 ml unicorn bottles, 1 liter of unflavored 80/20 3mg base (yeah i know i can mix it cheaper, but have to see if i enjoy diy before i go buying gallons), new roll of 316l 100 ft, and new set of ceramic tweezers. Now my flavors need to come in.

Where did you buy the base from?

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Your on the road to DIY juice!

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where did you buy the base from?

2e2ee46c1649cad1460ab741700488bd.jpg

Liquid nicotine wholesalers. They had a ton of options and nic strength. So for me just trying it out, was worth it. Ordered on Sunday, shipped out in Tuesday, got it today.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
2e2ee46c1649cad1460ab741700488bd.jpg

Liquid nicotine wholesalers. They had a ton of options and nic strength. So for me just trying it out, was worth it. Ordered on Sunday, shipped out in Tuesday, got it today.

the only issue with it is once you add in your flavor it'll be thinner then 80/20 (not a big deal) but less nic as well. if you made a 30ml bottle and say 4.5 is flavor (thats about what i use 15%) that means that you are only using 25.5ml of base so you are losing probably (and mind you i don't feel like going full math) about .5 of your nic so it would realistically 2.5mg nicotine. but really shouldn't be a big deal.

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
the only issue with it is once you add in your flavor it'll be thinner then 80/20 (not a big deal) but less nic as well. if you made a 30ml bottle and say 4.5 is flavor (thats about what i use 15%) that means that you are only using 25.5ml of base so you are losing probably (and mind you i don't feel like going full math) about .5 of your nic so it would realistically 2.5mg nicotine. but really shouldn't be a big deal.
Yeah i know. I vape 1.5 when i can find it, so that shouldn't be a issue. Hopefully i enjoy this, and the wife doesn't mind all the stuff, cause then i can get the bases and mix it myself.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Yeah i know. I vape 1.5 when i can find it, so that shouldn't be a issue. Hopefully i enjoy this, and the wife doesn't mind all the stuff, cause then i can get the bases and mix it myself.

it'll save you a ton of money and it's not that difficult. i find it easier to make big batches at a time. i started making 30mls but it was too much work for too little juice. so now i only make 100ml or more per bottle. some people here mix by the gallon lol

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
it'll save you a ton of money and it's not that difficult. i find it easier to make big batches at a time. i started making 30mls but it was too much work for too little juice. so now i only make 100ml or more per bottle. some people here mix by the gallon lol
I've been doing 30ml as tester juice, then 120 or 240 as steeping / vaping juice. Saves a shit ton of $$$

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

pagandevil

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I plan on doing small batches to get the ratio right, then do 120 at a time for each one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors