The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporCarp

#BlackRiflesMatter
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course you did Carp, lol. It's actually much better and more substantial than I expected. It's vaping really nice. As long as that internal tank doesn't leak I'll be a happy camper. That would be a ton of juice and I'll be pissed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I'm afraid of

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
2fb4ccba1bd309c6d942b0d2dfa93e27.jpg
i just had to try this juice, according to @ej1024 its really good im gonna let it steep for a few weeks

I had to look again to see who posted, I expected it to be ej with that juice

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My VC2 charger wont be making its delivery..Apparently Gearbest in new York says they cant ship the charger because it is a "battery" or a "power bank" and they aren't allowed to ship the product...They shouldn't advertise items they cant ship..Now my money is tied up for 1 to 2 weeks for the full refund on my card...Ill buy it from someplace else.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Had a chance to get this real cheap with store credit so thought I'd try it out as a work desk mod.
I think I like that. I think I like that a lot.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Fasttech has coupon code SANTACLAUS for 15% off so I got the RDTA Box for $37.48.
Now the waiting begins...
That's weird- Fasttech site says that the code starts Dec 24-25. I tried SANTACLAUS code and it works now! Thanks, I can order now instead of waiting till the 24th!

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never tried monkey one on my om order..... I felt like cobra and divine pebbles tasted almost the same?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors