Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tuesday mail..gripnade. and a bottle of nic to save some o nic juice i got...thanks @mrmewogi for that.
#staysafe#fkcovd19
4ee9e115566b92815dfa247fdab3e30f.jpg
18cd386775c26820450a0c5f96204c11.gif

Sent from a very cloudy room
Man he's hilarious

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't have a Griffin. I do have a couple of the Heracles RTA2 that was it's main competition at the time.
I have a lot of them but never had the regular Griffin 25. I have a couple of 25 Plus' and a Griffin AIO. Then I have about 6 or 7 of the original 22mm ones. The Griffin 25 looks like the airflow isn't as big as the other (25mm) ones. It'll probably vape pretty good.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm not absolutely positive, but I think I ordered a Griffin the other day, too. Have to comb back through e-mails to see which one I ordered, if I did.

ETA: Looks like I got the same model you did, just stainless instead of black. It should be here tomorrow! How are you planning to build yours? Did you ever put the Gemini into use? I built mine but never could get happy with the way the coils were glowing. One side kept getting hot quicker (like a LOT quicker) than the other, so I put it back in the box.

Also have two older Aromamizers on the way from Wetvapes, along with a Modefined Lyra. Ordered a couple of Crown RBAs and a glass, and a couple of drip tips a couple days ago, then today I ordered bottles, some RBAs for the Captain/Avenger tanks, an Iconic RDA, some VV mesh (300 mesh for $2.50 a roll), and more drip tips. From VapeNW, a Wotofo Conqueror RTA, a Crown Mini tank, and a 510 adapter for my Atlantis 2 tank. Ordered a green C4 RDA from VaporRange, a purple Pumper 18 from 3AVape.

Jeez I think I kinda lost my mind over the last few days. There might be more but I think that's it.

I do want to order some flavors. Haven't done that yet,
Wow, you got a lot coming from the sounds of it. I'm just going to use 26ga clapton wire. The airflow looks like a decent smaller size.

The Griffin 25 Plus has big dual kennedy styled tubes.

The Griffin AIO has about the same AF openings as the TFV8 RBA deck.

This one, the regular 25 looks closer to the Baby RBA sized openings so I bet it'll vape pretty good.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a lot of them but never had the regular Griffin 25. I have a couple of 25 Plus' and a Griffin AIO. Then I have about 6 or 7 of the original 22mm ones. The Griffin 25 looks like the airflow isn't as big as the other (25mm) ones. It'll probably vape pretty good.
You don't have a Heracles RTA2 or RTA mini do you? I'm wondering from somebody I know how they compare.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Of course 5 minutes after I order a brass OG Goon 24 from 3F, I find one used dirt cheap. Old and tarnished, but in perfect condition. That RDA is almost bullet proof anyway. The guy had the old Coilart Azeroth RTA too.
20200416_130301_cr.jpg
20200416_130357_cr.jpg

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Have you tried the karma rba? I got that one coming along with the vapeshell. I know how to work the vapeshell. No idea about the karma but reviews looked straight
I do have the SXK KRMA clone. Usual SXK build quality.

I gotta be honest. To me personally, there is nothing wrong or especially right with it. The way I set it up, it vaped almost identically to the Xeta, but it is more finicky to wick and I had some minor leaking. I should still spend more time with it, but I wound up just going back to the Xeta. I'm not sorry I bought it, it just didn't knock my socks off.

Maybe a totally different experience for you.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
:vapemail:Some, anyway. At least the stuff @Jinx'd didn't get :giggle:

First and finally, Rat Black f-u Billet Box. I have been trying for months, and @DPLongo22 helped a brother out :cool:
Idk how it will end up being, but I have Ideas :)
15870787806901129756631.jpg

Next, a huge congratulations to @Byter for winding down to zero nic and finally quiting over the years :cool: He has been a wonderful internet friend to me for over 5 years. Proud of ya brother. He sold (not really for the price, more gave :rolleyes:) me a bunch of stuff he no longer needs I will gladly use :) I didn't know a 1/3 of this was coming :tantrum:
15870793275151201580238.jpg

Attachments

• 1587079380425467815997.jpg
    1587079380425467815997.jpg
    906.4 KB · Views: 16

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

First and finally, Rat Black f-u Billet Box. I have been trying for months, and @DPLongo22 helped a brother out :cool:
View attachment 158888

Next, a huge congratulations to @Byter for winding down to zero nic and finally quiting over the years :cool: He has been a wonderful internet friend to me for over 5 years. Proud of ya brother. He sold (not really for the price, more gave :rolleyes:) me a bunch of stuff he no longer needs I will gladly use :) I didn't know a 1/3 of this was coming :tantrum:
View attachment 158889
Dang even got the fish eye button! That's worth a good penny. Think they only did one run.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang even got the fish eye button! That's worth a good penny. Think they only did one run.

That's what they called f-u edition :teehee:
Thought I would swap it out right away for black, but idk, I really like the looks of it. Probably go back and forth more than a few times, lol.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
That goon looks great on it..can i have it back now? Lmao..enjoy bro. I know it went to a good home

I've been a big fan of that mod since I got it. Really does look great with the Goon btw.

The drip tip is off of an enforcer top cap. :)
It really changed the looks of the Goon.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 158888
Very nice!!! You're worryin me with the drill press though. A little too close for comfort.
View attachment 158889
What a haul man!!!

Ya gotta lemme know how the Ready X-Wick is. I've almost ordered it a couple times.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I love mine. It dethroned the Bonza for mainstream budget tubes and then was itself dethroned by the Arcless though the Mage Mech V2 doesn't trail buy that much.

I think you have an Arcless right? Was that you?
Yes, I have an Arcless. It's a nice mod.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Very nice!!! You're worryin me with the drill press though. A little too close for comfort.

What a haul man!!!

Ya gotta lemme know how the Ready X-Wick is. I've almost ordered it a couple times.
Lol, looks can be deceiving. There is a good gap between BB and press :) Not that I would know how to turn it on or use it :huh::D
I'm excited to try the Ready-X, I never have before. He, and another guy we talked with alot love it. Will let you know. The FiberFreaks look interesting as well, will be another first for me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
You don't have a Heracles RTA2 or RTA mini do you? I'm wondering from somebody I know how they compare.

I wondered that as well. I have used the original Herakles and really like it. I have 2 of the Nanos for sale. I haven't tried it. I'm probably a fool for selling the originals and these Nanos but I'd like to try new stuff. Yeah, why get rid of good thing when ya got it, huh?

I've got the 25 in my RTA thread. I tried it in a review. Very solid, I used the replacement wicked decks and it was very nice! Too tall/big for me though.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

View attachment 158888

View attachment 158889

DUB! You just helped me justify the purchase of $200 in replacement coils and other supplies. AND, one or two other mods/kits.
I know you mentioned you weren't buying any more, but my, what a nice surprise!

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
DUB! You just helped me justify the purchase of $200 in replacement coils and other supplies. AND, one or two other mods/kits.
I know you mentioned you weren't buying any more, but my, what a nice surprise!
Oh, I'm still buying, highly doubt that will ever change :rolleyes: I just meant I wasn't looking to buy the Puma atm :)

It's always justifiable, and easily imo ;):D

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
My last litre of VG turned up today. Sent priority mail too. Didn't expect it till next week.
Just had to order my misses another Scion 2 tank. The top fill section seal is finished and causing leaks. She loves that tank and coils and as she still has enough coils to see out this year I got her another.
Dont like at all the Plex that came after the Scion 2. Uses the same coils but is a poorly designed tank. The fill port is too close to the coil top and unless you want to fill in ultra slow motion it will overflow.
20200417_142226(1).jpg

Michael H.

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Took long enough to get here but happy its here....I think the vendor overlooked the order or had to find one to send as they're getting hard to find..took about 3 weeks to get it from a US vendor.

Some SS316 mesh coils to go with it.
20200417_110557_Film3.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You guys can guess who sent me this goon 25, 2 drip tips and coils he built himself.

My GF saw the carving and loved it. Took it from me and put it up for decoration lol @MrMeowgi very cool of you!

Also got a liter of nicotine! Which I get to tediously disperse into 34 30mls tonight.

c8c7c0085cda9a2813830254f8227072.jpg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
You guys can guess who sent me this goon 25, 2 drip tips and coils he built himself.

My GF saw the carving and loved it. Took it from me and put it up for decoration lol @MrMeowgi very cool of you!

Also got a liter of nicotine! Which I get to tediously disperse into 34 30mls tonight.

yeah, his carving are pretty cool.

would you like an easier and pretty cheap solution for the nic ?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Just making people smile one piece of wood at a time.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Sure what's that?

Get it from me! You'll be doing me a favor! I have gallons of nic. I mean 8 32oz in amber glass as well as smaller graduated bottles in glass. I can transfer it to sturdy 16oz. plastic bottles I have to ship. I mean I have enough nic to last my son well into his lifetime if he vaped. (I think I may get him there!)

I also have a ton of PG. I ordered all of this as a noob. My other VG is in storage. I have only 2 gallons in the fridge. Nic is 100% VG based. Got it from Essential Depot by the cubes. Just putting this out there is all. I also have several concentrates in 250ml and then 30ml and smaller from FW, FTA, LoreAnn, Adore Eliquid, Flavora, Central Vapors, Signature, EXR, Ecig Express,.... I have 10ml flavors from several of these same makers.
I'll soon make up another spreadsheet on these. There are SO many!

And to boot? I hit pay dirt on all of my old favorites and special edition favorite juice. I need to sell some, too. I love Zeus Ejuice and found about another 5lbs of that. Oh happy day!!! :bliss:

I know. Post this in the correct forum, which I will.

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hahah..i have 1 too...not the goon.

VU Sponsors