Become a Patron!

The official VAPE MAIL!!!!!!! thread #2

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice! Your in for a treat changing those gaskets. Have a few hours, and all of your patience :mad:
They were pretty easy actually
Wow, not my experience at all, but happy for ya then.
Yeah I was worried it was gonna be hard but just popped out the red one laid the black on down and pushed it in the groove with the end of my screw driver
I'm happy for you too! One of them was a nightmare for me.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn I must of got lucky I replaced two boros in under 5 mins
I'm seriously happy for you. You have been spared. I had one in particular that would NOT seat at the top no matter what I tried. It was with a clear boro though. It might have been that. Thankfully today it is working fine in my rat black.

I think there might have been an inconsistent batch or something? It seems like a lot of folks got tough ones around the same time.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm seriously happy for you. You have been spared. I had one in particular that would NOT seat at the top no matter what I tried. It was with a clear boro though. It might have been that. Thankfully today it is working fine in my rat black.

I think there might have been an inconsistent batch or something? It seems like a lot of folks got tough ones around the same time.
Huh, that's interesting. I did 3, two in black boro's and one in a clear. Although I wouldn't say the black went in easy, not too bad. The clear was the one I had a horrific time with as well. And it was getting the top to seat right as well, IIRC.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I go through about 5 gallons of vg to 1 gallon of pg haha.Several years ago i bought 2 gallons of each,i didn't think i would ever get through that first gallon of pg,it seemed like it never ended.
Lol, yeah me too. I still mix my mtl stuff @ about 35% PG, but all of my flavorings and nic are as well. So it seems like after 65vg, and all flavors and nic , I only need a few ml's of PG :rolleyes:

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Huh, that's interesting. I did 3, two in black boro's and one in a clear. Although I wouldn't say the black went in easy, not too bad. The clear was the one I had a horrific time with as well. And it was getting the top to seat right as well, IIRC.
Yep. The clear ones were what almost did me in. Maybe it's the material. I don't know. Like I say, that one in particular REALLY had me goin. The good news is they both work fine now. I can open and close them with one hand.

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yep. The clear ones were what almost did me in. Maybe it's the material. I don't know. Like I say, that one in particular REALLY had me goin. The good news is they both work fine now. I can open and close them with one hand.
Yup, same for me. No problems at all since initial install. I am going to be trying a MUMS boro here shortly, interested to see how that is. Bonus= black gasket installed :D

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
stocking up. the 20s's and 1 2070c are going in storage. do they normaly throw in 2 wraps ?

View attachment 158719
Just had some 20s come today in the mail.
This is from yesterday and today. Still another litre of vg on the way.
With this lot and whats in the cupboard im right for quite a while now. (Famous last words of a vaper :D)
Put some that were in bottles I didnt like into the needle tip ones you see there. The ones not full are 100 ml in 120 ml bottles. They ran out of stock of the 100s.
20200415_130927(1).jpg

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I finally got some vape mail! 2 Gear RTAs. Easy build and the flavor is amazing. I have it on my VaporStorm Puma. (I SO need drip tips.)

View attachment 158775
View attachment 158776
How do you like that Puma? I have a Vaporstorm (can't remember which). Tiny little single 18650 mod that I paid under $15 for new, and I absolutely love it. It is one of my favorite single 18650's. Is the Puma a triple?

VinnySem

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Steam Crave knocked it out of the park with these.

a3ac47ad17d7988b485b49224e56a2b7.jpg

b667c0c131ff33d6ecda1d4b7c3b2dff.jpg

bb7e7eaef060486e6a4244295ada04f6.jpg

e3aca0a1ea593fd6c0969a50509f304c.jpg

dc0e56d563f5654fb5a0c4d51c770bf7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
How do you like that Puma? I have a Vaporstorm (can't remember which). Tiny little single 18650 mod that I paid under $15 for new, and I absolutely love it. It is one of my favorite single 18650's. Is the Puma a triple?

It's a double. And smaller than it looks. I can easily wrap my hand around it and my fingers overlap. Very light and I love it. I have 2 of them. There is another color-scheme I'd like to get but it's sold out in the places I've looked. I'll look it up ferociously maybe today. Can you tell me the one you have? I think I've seen it. Like a tube looking thing? 18650?

dubya314

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's a double. And smaller than it looks. I can easily wrap my hand around it and my fingers overlap. Very light and I love it. I have 2 of them. There is another color-scheme I'd like to get but it's sold out in the places I've looked. I'll look it up ferociously maybe today. Can you tell me the one you have? I think I've seen it. Like a tube looking thing? 18650?
No need to look it look it up, thanks. Not buying, atm anyway, was just wondering. Can't tell you the one I have, because IDK, lol. But I can show you :) Next to standard coffee cup. I also don't remmeber where I got it, but it was like 13 bucks, and wish I would have got a few more.
15869737573472003291506.jpg

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
No need to look it look it up, thanks. Not buying, atm anyway, was just wondering. Can't tell you the one I have, because IDK, lol. But I can show you :) Next to standard coffee cup. I also don't remmeber where I got it, but it was like 13 bucks, and wish I would have got a few more.
View attachment 158794

Oh, I like the size and profile. And I love your coffee mug!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
View attachment 158794
I have the blue one, got at at FT, if it's the same one. Puma Baby 80w.

upload_2020-4-15_14-59-49.png

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Today I got a gold and a blue Elder Dragon from the U.S. Warehouse of Vaporl for 11 each. Too lazy for pix. Everybody knows what it is anyway.

My initial impressions are very favorable. Wow. Threw one of the included Ni80 coils in one and put it on the blue Ram. Very VERY good indeed.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Today I got a gold and a blue Elder Dragon from the U.S. Warehouse of Vaporl for 11 each. Too lazy for pix. Everybody knows what it is anyway.

My initial impressions are very favorable. Wow. Threw one of the included Ni80 coils in one and put it on the blue Ram. Very VERY good indeed.

We've been telling everybody who would listen about those Elder Dragons AND the coils that come with. Shockingly good for the price, or even for a higher price. I have very few other RDAs that will top them for flavor.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Griff25
1fAZB0Yr.jpg

Mini Pharoah
aIM0pOUr.jpg

I'm not absolutely positive, but I think I ordered a Griffin the other day, too. Have to comb back through e-mails to see which one I ordered, if I did.

ETA: Looks like I got the same model you did, just stainless instead of black. It should be here tomorrow! How are you planning to build yours? Did you ever put the Gemini into use? I built mine but never could get happy with the way the coils were glowing. One side kept getting hot quicker (like a LOT quicker) than the other, so I put it back in the box.

Also have two older Aromamizers on the way from Wetvapes, along with a Modefined Lyra. Ordered a couple of Crown RBAs and a glass, and a couple of drip tips a couple days ago, then today I ordered bottles, some RBAs for the Captain/Avenger tanks, an Iconic RDA, some VV mesh (300 mesh for $2.50 a roll), and more drip tips. From VapeNW, a Wotofo Conqueror RTA, a Crown Mini tank, and a 510 adapter for my Atlantis 2 tank. Ordered a green C4 RDA from VaporRange, a purple Pumper 18 from 3AVape.

Jeez I think I kinda lost my mind over the last few days. There might be more but I think that's it.

I do want to order some flavors. Haven't done that yet,

Last edited:

VU Sponsors