Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This RDA deserves a little cross posting so and Mike over at Vaping Delights deserves a little extra plug too! This got here in 2 days ...............Man this is good.

View attachment 162401

NICE!

Mine was to be delivered today also, but didn't update as in state yet, possibly tomorrow ;)

I'd offer up some more Aliens, but the only variety I've been making lately are .11Ω 2.5mm 5wraps, highly doubt you'd be comfortable at that Ω

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
NICE!

Mine was to be delivered today also, but didn't update as in state yet, possibly tomorrow ;)

I'd offer up some more Aliens, but the only variety I've been making lately are .11Ω 2.5mm 5wraps, highly doubt you'd be comfortable at that Ω
Ya, that's a bit low for me. :) .15 and above is about where I like them. Sweet offer, thank you. I have been doing pretty good making coils lately. I do the simple fused claptons and they do a good enough job for me :)

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Testing the new set up i just got..and ill start testing the new ss asgard too...
Rda of the year..this is #6
2a665b44978edb5d0bfbde8d6bba6c6a.jpg
b0fb9f209b7482c500c2bfd6e41e5555.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

c.diehl

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone know anywhere that has the aegis squonk door available for sale. Geek vape doesn't have them anymoreIMG_20200604_191124.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No I have that price I'm looking for another squonk door not the one to make it a normal mod

Sent from my Mi 9T using Tapatalk

Well element was wrong apologies there... but CDV had it.

d31294c707b00c0b866f92a230f1ab2e.jpg

Although they are in the UK, fast delivery though.

Probably not advantageous unless you buy something worth the 2 day shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somehow I missed this. If I were ever to get another one it would be the naval brass. Now ya know ya gotta get an atom too :D

Brass one will go on the Viking, Black one is already on the OG Grip... nightmare moves to regulated

Although, plan is to find a Purge OD Green Enforcer stack to put the Brass Asgard on, always liked that purge of all purges

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Brass one will go on the Viking, Black one is already on the OG Grip... nightmare moves to regulated

Although, plan is to find a Purge OD Green Enforcer stack to put the Brass Asgard on, always liked that purge of all purges
You must've gotten the last one. They're all out now. As is everybody else.

~Don~

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You must've gotten the last one. They're all out now. As is everybody else.

Maybe... but yeah, the normal few places I get stuff from didn’t have the brass one... then everyone was like, “look at me and what I got coming”

Checked and Brass was there... boom done out for delivery today maybe possibly tomorrow knowing it was to be here Wednesday

To bad the Atom didn’t come with an Ultem body and Brass... hmm maybe I’ll message Matt and ask if he would do that

Edit:

2e14a25706f1db7ccc95c9f3f489ca66.jpg

VU Sponsors