05ff2387e3806e4e307ee3ab75234f9e.jpg

#staycloudy

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
whats it doing ?
The light on it keeps flashing no matter how long you don't touch it. Don't remember doing it before the little v shaped light usually goes off after a minute from firing. Used it all day yesterday. Pulled battery to refill juice. Popped battery back in and noticed it was still flashing the light a few minutes later

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The light on it keeps flashing no matter how long you don't touch it. Don't remember doing it before the little v shaped light usually goes off after a minute from firing. Used it all day yesterday. Pulled battery to refill juice. Popped battery back in and noticed it was still flashing the light a few minutes later

flashing = kinda fast, like a turn signal. or "pulsing" = like once even 5 seconds or so (I never timed it)
I have not used mine much, not nearly as much as I would like. but mine does that also, pulsing. idk what causes it, low batt perhaps, idk.
so, either yours is ok, or mine has been on the way out as soon as I got it.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ok, I just put a fresh batt in mine, turn it on = its like a slow blink, or a fast pulse. I did not hit it.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
flashing = kinda fast, like a turn signal. or "pulsing" = like once even 5 seconds or so (I never timed it)
I have not used mine much, not nearly as much as I would like. but mine does that also, pulsing. idk what causes it, low batt perhaps, idk.
so, either yours is ok, or mine has been on the way out as soon as I got it.
Pulsing. Not fast.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mine is EXACTLY the same.

did you try looking in the manual ? I remember it not doing this. but then, out of nowhere, would start doing it.

me, I think its cool. as long as its not F'd up.
4 hours from home right now. No manual and the wife is bugging me to not worry about it. Lol family vacations.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
mine is EXACTLY the same.

did you try looking in the manual ? I remember it not doing this. but then, out of nowhere, would start doing it.

me, I think its cool. as long as its not F'd up.

Pulsing. Not fast.
The one I got from you which now has the firmware on it I got from Desire hasn't done this once and I've used it everyday.

Definitely worth a TRY I would think.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@MrMeowgi
Mine came with the slow pulsing turned on, too annoying so I turned it off. The 4 clicks works.

You cannot turn the logo light completely off though; just toggle between always pulsing and only on when firing.

A brief manual from a review:
The mod uses a 5 click to turn on and off. The menu system is a bit old and outdated and similar to the popular Wismec RX series mods. There isn’t a dedicated menu, you use 3 clicks to enter menu mode where it highlights things on the screen you can adjust. Use up to cycle modes or down to highlight things on the screen you can change then use up to adjust them after and fire to exit.

It’s really a poor outdated system and for a mod released in 2018, it should have a simple real menu system that is intuitive. I mean it works but should be much better. Click fire 4 times to turn the LED light which is a white desire logo under the screen. It toggles between always on and only on when firing. No true off and no color customization. I would have lied to see more options for the LED as well as an always off. If you include one, might as well go all out.

Last edited:

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I asked on another thread, but thought this thread might be more appropriate.

Do any of you have the reload s, thoughts?
*edit* the rda

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I asked on another thread, but thought this thread might be more appropriate.

Do any of you have the reload s, thoughts?
Ha.... The best tank I own.....no games the best flavor clouds and performance..... It taste damb good.....no shit.......

I have five of them.... All legit no clones....

501fb03a9b61d3d9d2764a0938d28f05.jpg
82566c45da50b001ca768abb17bbf07d.jpg
b159abe35ca7d6f23eb30e59a42532d6.jpg

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ha.... The best tank I own.....no games the best flavor clouds and performance..... It taste damb good.....no shit.......

501fb03a9b61d3d9d2764a0938d28f05.jpg
82566c45da50b001ca768abb17bbf07d.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I've heard that's a really good tank. My fault for not being more specific, I was wondering about the Reload S rda

Theboss

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just bought a Reload X on EBay...... I rather have dual coils......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I think you'll enjoy the X. Most of my rda's are dual coil. I'm trying to get the perfect work set up. I work 3 days a week, 12-14 hours a day and a dual battery squonk with a single coil should get me through a day.

Tornadoalleydeb

Vaping whilst slaying dragons in the land of Tyria
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
While I like this zeus x, it is a huge PITA to get the wicking right. If you don't you are gonna get spitback :) I found it works better for me if I just lay that chimney on top of the coils and then screw it together instead of pushing that chimney up into the top cap first.

zeus.png

VU Sponsors