The Official #HandCheck Thread

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ACD810 Candy
Thanks @jwill

7370c38cb1125d525112c196534bdab4.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Everytime i see this now ill think of the song Candy by cameo...
e1f76a18f2a86b0e8b3be678af82c408.gif

#staycloudy

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Certainly wasnt in the Houston region. We have the AC running and everyones already bitching about summer.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
aaahhh yes that great Houston humidity!!!

Its actually pretty nice today. Mid 60's, breezy and sunny. I dont think it could actually be more perfect. It will be 100 tomorrow but whatever.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Not sure of the size but I know they had hail in Texas City which is south of Houston closer to Galveston. I friend who lives there posted on FB about it screwing up his car.

Thats probably some environmental response to the ecological disaster that was the ITC fire.

gsmit1

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Copper Panzer and the copper Vaperz Cloud X1 I got from @jwill Cloudist Store. I'll tell ya what. That was about the most lickety split shipping I ever heard of. Ordered late Friday and got here yesterday with the least expensive shipping option. I barely had my finger off the mouse and it was in the mailbox.
vcx1pan.jpg

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Copper Panzer and the copper Vaperz Cloud X1 I got from @jwill Cloudist Store. I'll tell ya what. That was about the most lickety split shipping I ever heard of. Ordered late Friday and got here yesterday with the least expensive shipping option. I barely had my finger off the mouse and it was in the mailbox.
View attachment 134516

Dude that looks right as rain. Now its going to be panzer time.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 134516
I've got a vaperz cloud xxx stack that rda would look good on. Lemme know if you're ever interested

VU Sponsors