Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Me likey. View attachment 119463:D

oP4Ls5K.jpg
Chef continues to reign Supreme in the area of doest handchecks!

Sent from the Death Star

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
The left looks like an old school velcro wallet.. what is it?

Sent from a very cloudy room

Wow...it really does lmao, I can't unsee it now

I liked cloth wallets when I was a kid, anyway :shades:

Asmodus x Ultroner EOS II - it can fit 28mm for sure, maybe 30, gotta measure it sometime

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The left looks like an old school velcro wallet.. what is it?

Lmao, still have a black Velcro trifold that was a 5$ impulse buy at a gas station when I was 18. Carried that thing for years, shelving it from time to time to wear out several leather wallets and that thing still almost looks like it did when I bought it, will be going on 20 years soon!

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao, still have a black Velcro trifold that was a 5$ impulse buy at a gas station when I was 18. Carried that thing for years, shelving it from time to time to wear out several leather wallets and that thing still almost looks like it did when I bought it, will be going on 20 years soon!
Lmao...they last forever...

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Picked up a couple of items at the B&M today. Istick 30 watt that was on the clearance table, Aspire ET-S Glassomiser and a Spinner III- S battery. The spinner is micro usb to charge instead of the old style ego charger. And a new stainless and glass tank for my nautilus mini. I noticed mine had a small chip on the edge when I got it out of the vault to put it back in service.
d6d5581216604661659df125acac2e99.jpg

Carpe Nidor

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picked up a couple of items at the B&M today. Istick 30 watt that was on the clearance table, Aspire ET-S Glassomiser and a Spinner III- S battery. The spinner is micro usb to charge instead of the old style ego charger. And a new stainless and glass tank for my nautilus mini. I noticed mine had a small chip on the edge when I got it out of the vault to put it back in service.
d6d5581216604661659df125acac2e99.jpg

Carpe Nidor
Haven't been in a b&m in months.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I’m really liking the little guy.

Carpe Nidor
I usually have 3 mods sitting in front of me and I rotate between the three. I have used this thing exclusively since I got it early this afternoon. I have ran a tank and a half of juice through it and the battery is still strong.
This is a great out and about mod.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I usually have 3 mods sitting in front of me and I rotate between the three. I have used this thing exclusively since I got it early this afternoon. I have ran a tank and a half of juice through it and the battery is still strong.
This is a great out and about mod.

I took mine to work with me on Monday. Two and a half tanks and the battery was still around 50%. I haven’t tried the .5ohm coil in it yet though. I think Joyetech did good on this one. It’s got me eyeballing the exceed box kit now.

Carpe Nidor

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I took mine to work with me on Monday. Two and a half tanks and the battery was still around 50%. I haven’t tried the .5ohm coil in it yet though. I think Joyetech did good on this one. It’s got me eyeballing the exceed box kit now.

Carpe Nidor
@Papachaz,
It has a little brother :)
Joyetech Ego AIO

541af5015d825efc821d8c0b4910bd89.jpg

944f01262b78eb99840bc9691fb12fce.jpg

2e0b0a6ac57736fe1f560df9a0ed2e42.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Haha no sweat man. Everyone has their opinions! My 5 year old daughter thinks it's hilarious that my favorite color is purple.

Sent from the Death Star
Mine is purple also. But I love orange too. I miss the purple/orange mod I had. Lol

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nah the white and amethyst would be good for someone accesorizing or how ever you spell it.

VU Sponsors