Become a Patron!

The Official #HandCheck Thread

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Confiscated my wife's penguin to see how long she would notice before it's not in her purse. 9-9. We shall see.
b84f63091232db3ffc73e76e03c6b5b1.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Replaying 3rd 30w puff from cold using .31 3 core SS alien in Kylin Mini on Creator with 50/50 Buttery Blueberry Muffin/Open Road. Scrumptious!
km.jpg

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The g class took a beating ... Ha ha....
Haven't touched my Pharaoh Mini in a while so I got it up and running. Lots of flavor, not much room for airflow with a 3.5 mm fused Clapton.

60b85fc1b23b6fc4ecac76bac65b5ea0.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
I just got a new one g class.... Updated to 550B and clicky fire button...... It's my current favorite.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
8_D84_E247-_A7_CE-46_C8-827_E-868594_A0_E95_F.jpg

Used to love this juice a few years back, (a version of Mountain Dew) decided to give it a shot recently in a sub ohm dripper and hated it. So today gave it another shot on a 1 ohm 5 wrap 30g 317L single coil in a KFL and just as good as I remember it! Some juices just aren’t meant for sub ohm.
Cactus Fanaticus...... I live in Scottsdale AZ...... Cactus heaven. Ha ha....
55bec92b8938e33ad48c60ebba77c6e4.jpg

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Cactus Fanaticus...... I live in Scottsdale AZ...... Cactus heaven. Ha ha....
55bec92b8938e33ad48c60ebba77c6e4.jpg

IMG_0129.gif
Nice!
Had to sell off most of my collection, being can’t put them in the ground here and long hours at a new job. Used to love growing cacti from seed, that will teach a person patience.

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The g class took a beating ... Ha ha....I just got a new one g class.... Updated to 550B and clicky fire button...... It's my current favorite.....

It's seen better days, but still works as well as the day I got it. My Triade, which I got around the same time, is equally well-loved, as you can see.

75fb9ef97462ff9de397c16e10e9e6bf.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

bx10r

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice.
Trying to get one made at the leather shop to attach to the frame near my seat.
Just have to get the bike over there so she can do measurements
I couldnt do a side bag..license plate holder didnt allow it...so leg bag had to do. And i like it actually..best 10 bucks i ever spent in non vape
c0c06d202bbeb26b932b0d9bc3cf3dd7.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room /car

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My authentic works fine. Im not saying yours isnt authentic or anything, just that i feel your pain. It can be frustrating when the switch misfires.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
My authentic works fine. Im not saying yours isnt authentic or anything, just that i feel your pain. It can be frustrating when the switch misfires.
Yes it is. And it's simple. So why doesn't it fire? Lol these are the questions...

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yes it is. And it's simple. So why doesn't it fire? Lol these are the questions...

I have an authentic and a few clones also.
The clearance between the button and button housing is too sloppy on the clone.
The button has to make contact with the housing and battery when firing. If the clearance is too big it won't make a good connection.
I've used the shit out of my authentic and it is starting to do the same thing from wear although not as much.
It's a poor design for a switch IMO.
And good luck trying to buy a new switch.
MCM won't ship one to me. Has to go through Dragons Den and that guy will not respond back to any messages I sent.
I gave up on them months ago.
A friend of mine that works at a machine shop says have the silver re plated on the button to bring the clearances back to spec or he can cut a new button.
Haven't decided which route to go yet.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The button has to make contact with the housing and battery when firing. If the clearance is too big it won't make a good connection.
I've used the shit out of my authentic and it is starting to do the same thing from wear although not as much.
MCM won't ship one to me. Has to go through Dragons Den and that guy will not respond back to any messages I sent.
A friend of mine that works at a machine shop says have the silver re plated on the button to bring the clearances back to spec or he can cut a new button.
That makes sense.

With this in mind, I may try to add a spacer of some sort to push the button as far to one side as possible to see if that will help it keep solid contact on my clones. If that does the trick, I will try to figure out a more permanent solution.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Very helpful! Thank you! Mine is a low serial # 0116. Early reviews of them I've watched, the button assembly is different than the newer ones I've seen. I wonder if they realized the issue and corrected it? I've sent messages to Dragon's Den as well to no avail...

VU Sponsors