Sent from a Galaxy far far away!
Yes sir it is

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lost Vape hit the nail on the head with this one!
It's affordable and every bit as sexy (if not more) than the Therion.
If you know what your doing enough to handle a non-regulated mod, this thing is impressive.

Seen it done once or twice.

Got an ultem wasp to go on mine for now. I may pick up the black/SS as well one day. I saw on fasttech forums they're coming out with the brass tube in June instead of carbon fiber. But think you have to buy the mod. Just gonna paint mine with gold spray paint.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Got an ultem wasp to go on mine for now. I may pick up the black/SS as well one day. I saw on fasttech forums they're coming out with the brass tube in June instead of carbon fiber. But think you have to buy the mod. Just gonna paint mine with gold spray paint.

Well you know me, I can't leave anything alone. I have to do something to just about everything i get to make it my own.
But I have to say, I'm not doing anything to the Furyan, it's just about perfect just the way it is for me.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you know me, I can't leave anything alone. I have to do something to just about everything i get to make it my own.
But I have to say, I'm not doing anything to the Furyan, it's just about perfect just the way it is for me.

3 weeks and it'll have ostrich skin.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
3 weeks and it'll have ostrich skin.

No but I have something already in the works for the Therion :)

Since they don't offer the bf in the Limited Edition Snake skin, I ordered a snake skin battery cover for a standard Therion. I'm going to remove it and cut it down to fit the BF.
That's my plan anyway :)

Out of all the battery covers available for the BF, yellow gator is least favorite but that's all I could find.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No but I have something already in the works for the Therion :)

Since they don't offer the bf in the Limited Edition Snake skin, I ordered a snake skin battery cover for a standard Therion. I'm going to remove it and cut it down to fit the BF.
That's my plan anyway :)

Out of all the battery covers available for the BF, yellow gator is least favorite but that's all I could find.

That's a very crafty plan. I can't wait to see it.

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Mother-in-law's. Suuuuuure. :p
:giggle:
I have to look at them all the time with the wife still smoking. Empty them more now than when I smoked. Lol

The worst part about not smoking is being able to smell ash trays. I don’t mind people smoking around me or even in the vehicle, but used ash trays are god awful.

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Replacement entheon clone came in from fasttech. The threads for the 510 pin are shit on this one as well but I managed to get the squonk pin in without stripping it. The rda itself is pretty good so far.

Carpe Nidor

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Same here - originally, I thought I would maybe paint the black battery tube to match the brass and ultem, but after using it for a bit I'm perfectly happy with it just the way it is.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Footoon Aqua Reboot RTA on my SX Mini T Class Captain Golden mod. Best Flavor RTA I've experienced to date!
6a1072c04274d153b7a5a1d5f4933bd6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thats a pretty bold statement on flavor. May just have to put one of these in a cart next run.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
It's bold but true. I buy an RTA or 2 every month searching for better flavor, and this one's the best so far. Shut the airflow down by at least a quarter.

Well then. That is settled.

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Retired sir. But I was AGR, if you know what that is.

Thank you for services, and yes I know what it is. With MOS ?? I’m active duty is wired find military people that vapes still a tabu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
7d5b989744042c69a23921e670efd80b.jpg

One of the Royal hunters that I got in my vape mail today. It’s a great little dripper. The fact that it cost under a dollar buying the 7 for $4.99 bundle makes it even better.

Carpe Nidor
I grabbed that deal also. In the process of squonkifying them now.
Should be finished tonight.
I'll post some pics when finished.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I'm glad you got it done how you wanted it. Looks great.

This one was the hardest one I have done. The Snake skin is in my opinion real Snake skin with a thin leather layer adhered to it, the skin is extremely delicate making it really hard to work with.
It's not perfect but as picky as I am, I'm very satisfied with the way it turned out.

VU Sponsors