The Official #HandCheck Thread

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Hey for 20 bucks with an RDA and a 20700 battery how can you go wrong?

This isn't the RDA that comes on it, it comes with an iJoy Triangle.

5f7de7d437c57eba4f99259662909020.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Have fun it's pouring here still. 3 days now. At least I don't have to work today

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
You can send some of that rain over this way. .04 of an inch since March, so nothing for about 3 months and with humidity @ 25% it's dryer than a popcorn phart.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can send some of that rain over this way. .04 of an inch since March, so nothing for about 3 months and with humidity @ 25% it's dryer than a popcorn phart.
Oh wow that's sucks. I'm in the south east us. They say April showers bring may flowers. What do may down ours bring besides knocking down all the tree pollen. Lol

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I think I settled on a setup for my Therion BF

View attachment 112135

I got rid of the battery symbol and %, replaced it with a battery current voltage

Just shows what I want to know, and in cooooool colors :p

Edit:. Oops, you can't see my hand, or anything besides the screen...my bad :oops:
Good shot of the screen tho :) Looks nice and easy to read with basic needed info. I like it

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Deathwish Mod and RDA and Liquid State "Coney Cake"
Num-Num-Num.png

The Deathwish was a Bday present and picked the juice up this morning from the vape shop by my house to support them. Its pretty damn good. Doing a little cloud chasing today. Feels right.

Redbullque

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Deathwish Mod and RDA and Liquid State "Coney Cake"
View attachment 112243

The Deathwish was a Bday present and picked the juice up this morning from the vape shop by my house to support them. Its pretty damn good. Doing a little cloud chasing today. Feels right.
i got lS'S Passion Punch with my vape box...It is tasty

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Funny how that works, right?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

We are of the same feathers, just a different wing. I have always loved the blues and have never met a metalhead that didn't. A lot of the younger ones I know gravitate directly to Deep Purple when they start doing the genre drifting.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
We are of the same feathers, just a different wing. I have always loved the blues and have never met a metalhead that didn't. A lot of the younger ones I know gravitate directly to Deep Purple when they start doing the genre drifting.
Deep Purple is a logical transition... It's blues with a little grittiness and subdued metal attitude. Cream is another one I like to share with my metalhead friends!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I'm a struggling recovering metalhead, myself

View attachment 112247

I still headbang sometimes, just can't give it up

View attachment 112248

About to watch Star Wars Solo

There is no "recovering" from metal. Once its in you, its in you. You can drown yourself in bubblegum pop, dubstep, classic rock or whatever. But you will always perk up when you hear something that fuels your fire.

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
At least in the earlier years of metal, we find that a lot of those top performer's inspiration was an old time blues artist. A lot of rifts and chords, or variants, come from blues.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oooooh I've been wanting to see that! Let me know what you think. No spoilers!

Loved it! Knew I would

There is no "recovering" from metal. Once its in you, its in you. You can drown yourself in bubblegum pop, dubstep, classic rock or whatever. But you will always perk up when you hear something that fuels your fire.

Yeah, that's why I'm struggling haha, no health issues or DUIs from it, though

VU Sponsors