Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
VAPE MAIL!!!! :stars:

4V1jYG5.jpg
Nice!!! I gotta get on that.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed up 30ml of a clone of Gemini Vapors' Enter the Dragon...don’t feel like cleaning my RR2 out tonight and still testing out Banana Split in my Goon on my Able...no other rda’s or mods ready for it, so, I guess it gets to steep a day or so.
Has anyone tried it out before and knows if it’s good as-is or if a few tweaks help it out?
c32084b247cc2176bbb517c28ebb40a2.jpg

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed up 30ml of a clone of Gemini Vapors' Enter the Dragon...don’t feel like cleaning my RR2 out tonight and still testing out Banana Split in my Goon on my Able...no other rda’s or mods ready for it, so, I guess it gets to steep a day or so.
Has anyone tried it out before and knows if it’s good as-is or if a few tweaks help it out?

Looks like an interesting mix, minus the koolada....:)

Believe I have the flavors too.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yeah, I second-guessed the Koolada, but the first time I mix something up I like to follow the recipe and then alter after first the impression...I was just too lazy to go find or clean a 10ml testers and had a 30ml at arms reach.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I second-guessed the Koolada, but the first time I mix something up I like to follow the recipe and then alter after first the impression...I was just too lazy to go find or clean a 10ml testers and had a 30ml at arms reach.

Hahaha....I hear yeah......:)

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I know is Wednesday needs to hurry up and get here so that I can get my government sanctioned official “Crazy Check” for the month and make my BCF order and get into cakes and custards.
Need to see if I can find a decent clone of “White Bull” by G2...I remember loving the hell out of that juice and think it’s a combo of vanilla custard, vanilla cake and/or vanilla icing, and bananas.
b4971ed4fed15e162020588bb128c572.jpg

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile

I'm sure it'll be fine, a little low on the dragonfruit for my personal tastes but that's just me.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
This Pecan Shortbread is tasting pretty good. I'm thinking of adding a few drops of One Drop Flavors Vanilla, but don't think it needs much else unless I were to bump up the sweetener just a little. To me it actually does taste like shortbread.

Suggestions?

Butter (TPA) 0.60%
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.25%
French Vanilla (VW) 2.00%
Meringue (TPA) 0.75%
Pecan (TPA) 1.25%
Sugar Cookie V1 (CAP) 4.00%
Sweetener 0.60%

I am having a problem lately getting juices sweet enough, so it may just be me.

With just a few changes, this is a keeper. I posted the finished recipe on the Recipes thread, if anyone's interested in trying it.

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks.:) I've heard good things about the Russian Vodka. I have the others except the gin but haven't really done anything with them. Just got on this kick to try new stuff and I decided on boosy.

Any boosy recipe ideas would be appreciated also.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Been vaping this in my RR2 mech/rdta all day and have to say that FA-white peach and TFA-dragonfruit should just go ahead and get married...they pair awesomely together, at least in this recipe.
I can’t pick out either of the Strawberry’s particular, but that’s not uncommon for me and it might take away from the flavor profile if removed.
And I’m also surprised to say the Koolada certainly has its place in this recipe...it adds a nice cool throat hit that would definitely be missed without it...it’s a good warm weather juice that’s crisp and refreshing...definitely going to become a regular flavor for me over the summer.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Finally getting around to mixing up something with the Ruby Chocolate in it. I adjusted the recipe I posted earlier (but never made yet). I decreased the custard and cheesecake by 1% each and added 3% LorAnn's Cream Cheese Icing. I hope it's okay as a S&V, but I think it'll need to steep for 2 weeks.

I'll update on the S&V flavor shortly - gotta clean and rewick an RDA to try it out on after I mix it and give it a couple cycles in the USC.

Ruby Chocolate Cheesecake
  • 3.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
  • 2.00% Graham Cracker v1 (CAP)
  • 6.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
  • 4.00% Ruby chocolate (TPA)
  • 3.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

EDIT: Smells good! :D

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Finally getting around to mixing up something with the Ruby Chocolate in it. I adjusted the recipe I posted earlier (but never made yet). I decreased the custard and cheesecake by 1% each and added 3% LorAnn's Cream Cheese Icing. I hope it's okay as a S&V, but I think it'll need to steep for 2 weeks.

I'll update on the S&V flavor shortly - gotta clean and rewick an RDA to try it out on after I mix it and give it a couple cycles in the USC.

Ruby Chocolate Cheesecake
  • 3.00% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)
  • 2.00% Graham Cracker v1 (CAP)
  • 6.00% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
  • 4.00% Ruby chocolate (TPA)
  • 3.00% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

EDIT: Smells good! :D

Awesome! I'm doing this right now, have had that ruby choc for a few weeks and haven't had time to do anything but smell it...lol!

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Awesome! I'm doing this right now, have had that ruby choc for a few weeks and haven't had time to do anything but smell it...lol!
Cool - let me know what you think.The flavor of the recipe I posted is not what I expected, but not bad by any means. The only way I can really describe it is "interesting". I think it will definitely benefit from a 2 week steep.

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Also, let me know what you think can be done to improve it. There's just a hint of some type of "off" flavor, but I can't really place it. Maybe the Ruby? I've never tried it as a standalone. But the more I vape it, the more I like it.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up another 120ml of PBC it's my ADV.
Matty, what's the recipe for that? I have one that is just fantastic, but it needs a month easy to hit its peak. Last week I made three batches using 3 types of Peanut Butter. It's be a while before they're vaped, but it should be worth the wait, and I don't like waiting on juice.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Matty, what's the recipe for that? I have one that is just fantastic, but it needs a month easy to hit its peak. Last week I made three batches using 3 types of Peanut Butter. It's be a while before they're vaped, but it should be worth the wait, and I don't like waiting on juice.

TFA Peanut Butter 4%
CAP Sugar Cookie 4%
FA Marshmallow 1%

I find it's good to go right away or overnight max. The color changes with time flavors doesn't change too much. Mind you I can't keep it around long enough for me to find out lol

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA Peanut Butter 4%
CAP Sugar Cookie 4%
FA Marshmallow 1%

I find it's good to go right away or overnight max. The color changes with time flavors doesn't change too much. Mind you I can't keep it around long enough for me to find out lol

The one I use is similar, just less PB. I made some and it was good after a couple of days and I vaped 30 ml. But the other 30ml was forgotten about for over a month. When I got to it, it was over the top fantastic. So, now I'll let it sit. As I mentioned, I've got TFA, CAP and FLV ones made. After that, I'll try combinations of them and see what comes from it. The CAP PB is a coil gunker though.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also, let me know what you think can be done to improve it. There's just a hint of some type of "off" flavor, but I can't really place it. Maybe the Ruby? I've never tried it as a standalone. But the more I vape it, the more I like it.
Well, we all know my patience is nonexistent so I tried some of this in ma li'l pink freakshow RDA and I'm liking it! The cheesecake hasn't had time to come through, of course, but it's still good! I'll be ordering more of the ruby chocolate (too bad I didn't have this moment of weakness before I placed that order with BCF yesterday), and I'm anxious to try this in a tank in a couple weeks, I think it'll be ace!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Been on a bit of a losing streak when it comes to new recipes lately, so I'm curious what some of y'alls goto mixes are when you get like that?

That being said, I do have something with FW Boom! in the box that I've actually got hopes for.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Hangsen Desert Ship.

for just tobacco about 4 ml of Hangsen desert ship in 120 ml of PG/VG and nic to suit.

For a sweeter tobacco.
add about .75 ml of Flavor West Butterscotch.
and 6 drops of Flavor Art liquid amber.
And about 20 drops of TFA Brown sugar extract.

Copied @The Cromwell's post from another thread...

Could use some help with this if anyone has time to comment.

Sister sent me a text this morning, asked me if I'd order her some RY4 because she's out of money and juice. I said I'd mix her up some juice and send it via my husband on Wednesday morning. Cheaper and faster than ordering.

I started with FA Desert Ship (the only tobacco flavor I have) and Robert's suggestions above, what I ended up with was 30ml of:

Brown Sugar TFA 0.6% (7 drops, or 0.18ml)
Desert Ship FA 3.5% (37 drops, or 1.05ml)
Dulce de Leche TFA 0.65% (7 drops, or 0.20ml)
Vienna Cream FA 1.5% (16 drops, or 0.45ml)
Reindeer Poop FW diluted at 8% in 50/50 PG/VG 1% (11 drops, or 0.3 ml) for the acetyl pyrazine

Total flavoring is 7.25% (ETA: Actually it's somewhere around 6.3-6.4% because the RP is well diluted.)

I started at 2% FA Desert Ship and the tobacco was very nearly undetectable. But at my ending flavor levels, this tastes and smells delicious, I've just never mixed a tobacco before (and despise vaping tobacco flavors) so I just don't know. I tasted the juice itself - didn't vape it - because I don't want that flavor getting into my tanks and coils.

Suggestions?

Last edited:

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I reviisited Bronuts after a two week steep. I'm not sure what to think of it. It's changed drastically since my test at day 1. I'ts mellowed out completely I'm not really getting the chocolate anymore..it's kinda boring. Not bad I guess. Maybe it will grow on me?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So I reviisited Bronuts after a two week steep. I'm not sure what to think of it. It's changed drastically since my test at day 1. I'ts mellowed out completely I'm not really getting the chocolate anymore..it's kinda boring. Not bad I guess. Maybe it will grow on me?
With me, it never grew on me, actually to be honest, for me it was yucky.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need it to be at least a month old or I don't want it.

VU Sponsors