Labels were made by gadget.
f7d6ee4a5e6a89262c23184f66af2076.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Your the man!

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I really need to find a way of labeling and being able to relabel my 10ml testers...sharpies smudge right off and using paper labels is just too tedious for something that won’t be in the bottle that long, but I’m fairly certain the wick I have in my Goon on my Able is a mix of Apple Jacks, Grapermelon, and Creamy Wonderland on complete accident due to lack of identifiable labeling...anyone have any tips or tricks for this particular issue?

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!
I use a sharpie on the bottom of the bottle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Mixed up 60ml of Cromwell's Custard, a tester of Pineapple Berry Custard per son's request, and a tester of Matty's Peanut Butter Cookie. Think I'm going to have to increase the percentages in the PBC, probably because of the brand of flavorings I have. My peanut butter and marshmallow were part of the DIYFS order that came yesterday.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I really need to find a way of labeling and being able to relabel my 10ml testers...sharpies smudge right off and using paper labels is just too tedious for something that won’t be in the bottle that long, but I’m fairly certain the wick I have in my Goon on my Able is a mix of Apple Jacks, Grapermelon, and Creamy Wonderland on complete accident due to lack of identifiable labeling...anyone have any tips or tricks for this particular issue?

White Avery labels and marker. They peel right off.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I love these labels!!!!<3
They're really easy to make, it's just an Avery mailing label. I made up the design and left the bottom blank so the flavor can be written in.
I use them for my favorite juices then I put a piece of packing tape over the label. It makes them juice/water proof.

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I used to eat Pecan Sandies a bunch! So good, we gotta come up with a recipe.

This Pecan Shortbread is tasting pretty good. I'm thinking of adding a few drops of One Drop Flavors Vanilla, but don't think it needs much else unless I were to bump up the sweetener just a little. To me it actually does taste like shortbread.

Suggestions?

Butter (TPA) 0.60%
Cream Cheese Icing (LA) 1.25%
French Vanilla (VW) 2.00%
Meringue (TPA) 0.75%
Pecan (TPA) 1.25%
Sugar Cookie V1 (CAP) 4.00%
Sweetener 0.60%

I am having a problem lately getting juices sweet enough, so it may just be me.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happened to be in Dollar General, mumbling and grumbling about being dragged out of the house by my girlfriend, but ran across these and had a hint of an idea for flavor concentrate organization.
They had 5 of these trays, so I bought all 5 and came home and pulled all of my fruit flavors out and organized them alphabetically and that took two racks, then my Non-Fruit flavors (Cream/dairy/cereal, etc) alphabetically and that filled up two more racks and then my “Enhancers” like sweetener, mint, Koolada, etc...got them in alphabetical order and they took the last rack.
It’s far from perfect and only works for 10ml bottles and I’m still not sure if a “Lay Down” or “Stand Up” orientation will work best, but hell...even if it goes to shit and doesn’t work at all, it’s only $5 down the drain
47046677eacfbcf0d6027fa818e2cf10.jpg
fff7d0dae92c70e5edc4917e5cb34d29.jpg
e6f8a98d83f98a2430484f96a5954fc2.jpg
d562db400f70ae8e83a375155119d488.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
They're really easy to make, it's just an Avery mailing label. I made up the design and left the bottom blank so the flavor can be written in.
I use them for my favorite juices then I put a piece of packing tape over the label. It makes the juice/water proof.

Nice! I love it!!!

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Happened to be in Dollar General, mumbling and grumbling about being dragged out of the house by my girlfriend, but ran across these and had a hint of an idea for flavor concentrate organization.
They had 5 of these trays, so I bought all 5 and came home and pulled all of my fruit flavors out and organized them alphabetically and that took two racks, then my Non-Fruit flavors (Cream/dairy/cereal, etc) alphabetically and that filled up two more racks and then my “Enhancers” like sweetener, mint, Koolada, etc...got them in alphabetical order and they took the last rack.
It’s far from perfect and only works for 10ml bottles and I’m still not sure if a “Lay Down” or “Stand Up” orientation will work best, but hell...even if it goes to shit and doesn’t work at all, it’s only $5 down the drain

A pair of wire cutters will make the bigger bottles fit;)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got around to testing that crackers-n-cheese-with-huckleberry jam juice of mine today.

Not... too shabby. Interesting. Miles away from where I want it to be, but I didn't have to chuck a barely-used bottle of juice, either. So that's a win.

The "oomph" of the sour, almost tart Brie needs to be more featured. It's a kinda complex fruity bread flavor at the moment. Not what I was looking for, going to take it to the next level in the next version of the recipe, but I'm not disgusted by it. It whomps through the Vanilla-Coconut phase I've been enveloped in lately, nice change of pace.

It's like going out to the range to zero a new sight, being way off, but the grouping is nice and tight. I mean, sure, if the dude was angled all the way down and to the left I'd be killing it, but at least my technique isn't shit.

Or maybe that's a terrible analogy. I dunno.

Here's the snippet of my percentages:

3 % INW Biscuit
3% FA Cookie
3% FVH Brie Cheese
1.5% FW Huckleberry
1 drop per 10ml AP

Now, if anyone has a better idea to get a "Saltines" style, bland, regular, paper-like cracker taste, please clue me in. The biscuit and cookie are the closest things I could get to it. I've tried messing around with shades of Oakwood, Oak Barrel, etc with no luck - in previous trials, anyways. The huckle is a little stronger than I intended, but then again, a jam on top of a cracker and cheese snack would be prominent and up front.

The balancing act. It's good fun.

I'm thinking, for my next version:

4% INW Biscuit
4% FVH Brie Cheese
3% FA Cookie
1% FW Hucklberry
2 drops per 10ml AP

...anyone got any thoughts? Have a good one!

edit: maybe I'll drop the AP altogether from version two. Tasting a little like... corn-chips, there's a note and I'm 99.999% it's the AP doing that. I'm a cheese and crackers kind of guy, but I draw the line at Fritos and Squeezy Cheese.

edit 2: no I wouldn't, I'd eat the hell out of some Fritos and Squeezy Cheese, I'm sorry for lying to you all. Please forgive me.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Mixed 4% VT Sweet Raspberry standalone, tryin to get off the caramel for a couple days

- it's really good! Now just gotta wait and see if the acid in it gives me a bad reaction :oops: raspberry flavors hate me, even though I love them

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Got around to testing that crackers-n-cheese-with-huckleberry jam juice of mine today.

Not... too shabby. Interesting. Miles away from where I want it to be, but I didn't have to chuck a barely-used bottle of juice, either. So that's a win.

The "oomph" of the sour, almost tart Brie needs to be more featured. It's a kinda complex fruity bread flavor at the moment. Not what I was looking for, going to take it to the next level in the next version of the recipe, but I'm not disgusted by it. It whomps through the Vanilla-Coconut phase I've been enveloped in lately, nice change of pace.

It's like going out to the range to zero a new sight, being way off, but the grouping is nice and tight. I mean, sure, if the dude was angled all the way down and to the left I'd be killing it, but at least my technique isn't shit.

Or maybe that's a terrible analogy. I dunno.

Here's the snippet of my percentages:

3 % INW Biscuit
3% FA Cookie
3% FVH Brie Cheese
1.5% FW Huckleberry
1 drop per 10ml AP

Now, if anyone has a better idea to get a "Saltines" style, bland, regular, paper-like cracker taste, please clue me in. The biscuit and cookie are the closest things I could get to it. I've tried messing around with shades of Oakwood, Oak Barrel, etc with no luck - in previous trials, anyways. The huckle is a little stronger than I intended, but then again, a jam on top of a cracker and cheese snack would be prominent and up front.

The balancing act. It's good fun.

I'm thinking, for my next version:

4% INW Biscuit
4% FVH Brie Cheese
3% FA Cookie
1% FW Hucklberry
2 drops per 10ml AP

...anyone got any thoughts? Have a good one!

edit: maybe I'll drop the AP altogether from version two. Tasting a little like... corn-chips, there's a note and I'm 99.999% it's the AP doing that. I'm a cheese and crackers kind of guy, but I draw the line at Fritos and Squeezy Cheese.

edit 2: no I wouldn't, I'd eat the hell out of some Fritos and Squeezy Cheese, I'm sorry for lying to you all. Please forgive me.
@burley for the FLV Brie Cheese try using less like around 1% or maybe even less. That is some strong stuff that gets weird if you use too much.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@burley for the FLV Brie Cheese try using less like around 1% or maybe even less. That is some strong stuff that gets weird if you use too much.
I'm with you, none of my recipes reach past one percent.

Allow me to justify: Now, originally, I hadn't intended on sharing this out or anything. I can get a bit... off, with my experiments. Got a whole, long, weird text file with odd attempts. FLV Milk & Honey, you ever smell that one? I dunno, I'm the kind that would earnestly vape Pizza if I thought it was half decent. But, you know, sometimes I do something and it doesn't explode in my face. Telling ya, this one didn't turn out bad, I stand by the obscene 3%.

...I'm not sure I would up it to 4, really. That's just dumb internet Brie-ball-swinging stuff.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haven't mixed this week but on an semi-related note I'm going to start dating my bottles. Got multiple things steeping and I can see it getting confusing if i don't keep track of these things. All I know they should be good to go by next weekend minus the custard.

It may seem like a bit of work, but writing down what you do can only help. I write down every recipe I make in a notebook. I label each with a number and/or name which is in the notebook as well. I then enter it all into a spreadsheet for easy reference. Once I week I do an inventory and update my "Remaining Juice" sheet. It may be a bit OCD but I like keeping track of this stuff this way because I'll forget very quickly what the hell I've done.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got my mix on tonight. Just got done with a little sesh. My favorite commercial stuff (And the only one I still buy really) is Propaganda Blue Slushee. I got a great deal on a 100ML bottle. But they only had it in zero nic.
  • So I took 60ML and made it 3MG.
  • I took another 20ML and made it 5MG.
I keep reading people saying how good JF Yellow Cake is. So I got some a while back. I agree, it's a good flavor. I've never made a tester for FW-YC. So I don't know how they are head to head.
  • So 10ML tester FW-Yellow Cake (For comparison)
My little 10ML tester of @Matty Vapes PBC was gone in a minute. Need more of that.
  • 60ML Peanut Butter Cookie
The next ones are recipes I've had my eye on for a while. 30ML each-
  • Loaded Glazed Clone (elr)
  • Cutwood Spy Internal Leak
  • Lemon Tart V4 (modified)
  • Sugar Rush
  • @wllmc's Blue Razz
Let me know if you've tried any on my last list, and what you thought please.

Matty Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my mix on tonight. Just got done with a little sesh. My favorite commercial stuff (And the only one I still buy really) is Propaganda Blue Slushee. I got a great deal on a 100ML bottle. But they only had it in zero nic.
I keep reading people saying how good JF Yellow Cake is. So I got some a while back. I agree, it's a good flavor. I've never made a tester for FW-YC. So I don't know how they are head to head.
My little 10ML tester of @Matty Vapes PBC was gone in a minute. Need more of that.
  • Sugar Rush
  • @wllmc's Blue Razz

Curious about the loaded glazed clone as well as that was my favourite. 60 damn dollars tho :sad:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Curious about the loaded glazed clone as well as that was my favourite. 60 damn dollars tho :sad:
The way I mix, I have all the bottles in a row (uncapped). I take each one, squeeze the amount and cap it. But right before I started measuring, I got a big whiff of Loaded. The aromas escaping the bottles gave me a "Whoa" moment. I'll let ya know how it turns out.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
  • Sugar Rush
  • @wllmc's Blue Razz

This My Lemon Tart V4??? :)
I ask cause I needa good lemon and your recipe choices have been good mojo for me twice before.:thanks:
But 12% lemon(s)? Do I have the right recipe?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
  • Sugar Rush
  • @wllmc's Blue Razz
I've tried the sugar rush a couple times and just couldn't do it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ask cause I needa good lemon and your recipe choices have been good mojo for me twice before.:thanks:
No, not that one. This one-
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1763662/Lemon Tart V4

I cut Caps LMP down to 6%. Cut FA Lemon Sicily to 1%. Subbed Caps Juicy Lemon for Jungle Flavors Lemon Juicy, and dropped the Super Sweet.. I'll post what I mixed.

CAP-Lemon Meringue Pie 6%
FA-Cookie 3%
INW-Biscuit 1.5%
FA-Lemon Sicily 1%
JF-Lemon Juicy 1%

My tester of Cap lemon meringue pie tasted good. Nice creamy lemon flavor. I was planning on trying this today and again in a week. I hope to keep the mojo strong :p.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, also... Trigger alert... :)

If yous guys are gonna discuss cheese vaping,:blech::blech: warn a guy!
Holy cow, what's next??? Dirty sox flavor? :xD:

:bingo:
If it tastes good to me, hell yeah I'll vape it. Brie kicks ass as an additive. I'm not a fan of the one I made up there with it, having given it a couple more days and a second tanks' worth in my lungs. But I stand by it, it's my poop after all.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Yes, the second one she posted. It's been one of my ADVs for the last 6 months. I subbed FE Lemon for the L Sicily because I make large batches and I don't want it to fade. Also, 1% of Super Sweet is way too much, imo, so I cut it to .5 and it's plenty sweet.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
5% FVH Vanilla Pudding
4% WF Coconut Custard
2% INW Shisha Vanilla
1% FVH Cream

Treating me good today, sitting about three days or so, if it matters. Leaves the room smelling like something's cooking, too, coconut is hard to pick out at all. Have a great one, everyone!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Holy crap FW Cake Batter Dip is good. I was doing the Yellow Cake challenge, and this one is better than both FW, and JF Yellow Cake IMO. It's some legit cakey goodness. I don't know if my mind was persuaded by the pic or what, but I think I'm tasting animal or graham cracker too. I'm really diggin this flavor.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, not that one. This one-
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1763662/Lemon Tart V4

I cut Caps LMP down to 6%. Cut FA Lemon Sicily to 1%. Subbed Caps Juicy Lemon for Jungle Flavors Lemon Juicy, and dropped the Super Sweet.. I'll post what I mixed.

CAP-Lemon Meringue Pie 6%
FA-Cookie 3%
INW-Biscuit 1.5%
FA-Lemon Sicily 1%
JF-Lemon Juicy 1%

My tester of Cap lemon meringue pie tasted good. Nice creamy lemon flavor. I was planning on trying this today and again in a week. I hope to keep the mojo strong :p.

Thanks. This one's in the queue...

I ordered some of the LM Pie just now. #Enabled :vapemail:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’ve had a couple of recipes steeping over a few days and just tried them out...the Banana Split is so-so..definitely needs some work, but I’m not sure what to really do with it and where to start or to scrap it and start over
3408cdb9fe432ed5279faca05744495f.jpg

The other can use a better name than “Citrus Apple” because it turned out pretty damn tasty...nice and sweet with a good crispness to it. Almost happy that I didn’t have a Pear flavor to use and went with Fuji Apple instead.
43bf7850c2c5ace9a79debf47c21b723.jpg

VU Sponsors