“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed @Huckleberried ’s Golden Oreo Cheesecake and a clone of Vapor Maid’s Cinnamon Marshmallow Pudding....never had the second one. Stumbled on it when I was ordering a mod and it sounded lusciously wonderful. Hoping it’s as good as it sounds.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Strawberry jam monster clone is wack
36115e6fe635557c123ecb70ef4aeceb.gif

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah....too much super sweet.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Good Lordy, I hope so.....I have Hashimoto’s and have to avoid gluten. It would break my heart to have to give up my cakes and cookies.....
I know right, at this point Idk if I could before diy I vaped almost exclusively fruits. I only ever found one bakery that I enjoyed before diy. Back then it would of been easy to not worry about cookies and cakes. Now it's all I really vape besides cereals.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I know right, at this point Idk if I could before diy I vaped almost exclusively fruits. I only ever found one bakery that I enjoyed before diy. Back then it would of been easy to not worry about cookies and cakes. Now it's all I really vape besides cereals.

Yup. I was all strawberry creams/milks/custards back then. Now.....just like you. 80% cakes/bakeries and cereals.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Does anyone have a decent recipe that doesn’t involve any sweetness to it at all, aside from the base vg/pg/nic? Was tjinking it might be a way around my gf not likeibg the seeet smell of my clouds.

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Does anyone have a decent recipe that doesn’t involve any sweetness to it at all, aside from the base vg/pg/nic? Was tjinking it might be a way around my gf not likeibg the seeet smell of my clouds.

In my experience if she doesn't vape (or even worse smokes) then there's nothing your gonna do to make her like your vape. My wife does the same thing complains about it then comes in the house smelling like stale cigarettes.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
In my experience if she doesn't vape (or even worse smokes) then there's nothing your gonna do to make her like your vape. My wife does the same thing complains about it then comes in the house smelling like stale cigarettes.

I guess I'm lucky as my wife likes or at least doesn't complain about any of my concoctions. She has never smoked or vaped. It's been almost 28 years we've been married, I think I'll keep her...:inlove:

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got my one drop flavors in just now and I gotta say they smell amazing! I know that doesn't mean a lot, but it can't hurt right? Especially the vanilla and custard they smell so good it makes me hungry!
I do think from knuckle tasting some of them that they on the weaker side. Comparable to Cap SL maybe? Idk we'll see soon I hope.
Quick question, are all flavors gluten free? I see they label all of these as gf so that makes me wonder about other flavors as well. I looked into this whenI first started mixing and was pretty sure flavors were gf, but I would like to be positive..... also just too throw it out there I'm not just asking for no reason, I have celiac disease so it's pretty important for me to avoid gluten. I've never felt like I was in taking a lot of gluten so hopefully it's all good.
This is what the bottles say for mixing>>>>>
621b2b3e6ddfee95bd418c877daee451.jpg

Gluten is only found in whole grains it is actually the left overs from the chemical reaction that happens when the husk of the grain is exposed to the nitrogen in the air. This doesnt affect corn but massively affect wheat and barley. So unless there is some sort of compound containing a derivative of one or more whole grains in your flavours you should be fine with any and all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

You could try letting her sniff your Hot Pickle :question:

3.3% TPA Dill Pickle
1.2% Cap Cucumber
0.5% EM
1.0% INW Chile & Hot Spice (Or MORE to taste)

Age 20-28 days. If you can't enjoy the Heat :devil:, it also works well without the INW.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made a coffee custard tester this morning with the Brazilian Coffee(WF) that I just got. Good start so far, needs steeping I think.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

:(

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I guess I'm lucky as my wife likes or at least doesn't complain about any of my concoctions. She has never smoked or vaped. It's been almost 28 years we've been married, I think I'll keep her...:inlove:
I’ve got a man like that, too. Has never complained....not once.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I don’t think there’s any way around it. The fruits are always gonna be sweet, as are the cereals and any bakeries. Maybe tobacco flavors? I’ve never used them, so I have no idea.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some 10ML bottles on ebay a while back. It was $4.99 for 50 of them (from China). I figured what the heck. They were in my mailbox today too. This is how they came-
0331181956.jpg
They couldn't have put them in a bag :facepalm:?They're all beat up or scuffed, and dusty. Like cardboard dust or something is on them. Ima have to wash all these. Its kind of hard to see in the pic. Get what ya pay for I guess lol.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is rad...my first mix with Tahitian Vanilla, A+ and simple, and tasty even before steeping
I love me some Caramel Custard lol
View attachment 107684

:inlove:
Bravo Meg, this is good stuff. I don't actively search for caramel Vapes but this is the best one I've had.

Might add 1% inw biscuit to add some more butter flavor.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You could try letting her sniff your Hot Pickle :question:

3.3% TPA Dill Pickle
1.2% Cap Cucumber
0.5% EM
1.0% INW Chile & Hot Spice (Or MORE to taste)

Age 20-28 days. If you can't enjoy the Heat :devil:, it also works well without the INW.

Lol, I hope this is a real recipe because I'm going to try it!

That said however, I will not be asking my gf if she wants to smell my Hot Pickle! :D

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Without the INW, I'm vaping a 3 week old mix right now. :yes:

Each to their own, but I enjoy a savory type juice from time to time.

I do also which is why this recipe appeals to me. I don't have Hot Chile but I do have the regular Chile so I'm going to try it with that instead.

Thanks for sharing!

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
While I didn't mix it today, I did get to start enjoying it today.

5% Inawera- Vanilla Pipe Tobacco
1% FA- Marshmallow

The vanilla pipe tobacco alone tasted great but I wanted a bit more sweetness without crushing the vanilla and tried adding some marshmallow instead of sweetener. Simple and taste really good.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

1% FA- Marshmallow

The vanilla pipe tobacco alone tasted great but I wanted a bit more sweetness without crushing the vanilla and tried adding some marshmallow instead of sweetener. Simple and taste really good.
I've had the INW pipe tobacco for awhile, haven't used it yet, I'll try this combo...should be good....:wave:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

1% FA- Marshmallow

Any idea of any subs that will work with any of those things? I don’t have vanilla pipe tobacco, but I do have Tahitian Vanilla, fresh cream, Vienna cream, Western, Ultimate 7 leaves, and a couple or RY4 flavors.
Think there might be a way to use any of that to closely mimic your use of the vanilla pipe tobacco or is that something I’m just going to have to pick up at some point?...I already have the Marshmallow

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Any idea of any subs that will work with any of those things? I don’t have vanilla pipe tobacco, but I do have Tahitian Vanilla, fresh cream, Vienna cream, Western, Ultimate 7 leaves, and a couple or RY4 flavors.
Think there might be a way to use any of that to closely mimic your use of the vanilla pipe tobacco or is that something I’m just going to have to pick up at some point?...I already have the Marshmallow

Im not sure (or even good enough to put something together). The Inawera Vanilla Pipe Tobacco is truly unique. It smells and tastes very much like a very mild pipe tobacco. I have some 7 leaves but haven't been having much luck finding a vanilla recipe for it. I have a few steeping but they are in infancy stages of development.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I've had the INW pipe tobacco for awhile, haven't used it yet, I'll try this combo...should be good....:wave:

It is. After 5 days you get just the slightest hint of the marshmallow and if you didn't know it was there you would be wondering what exactly that sweet thing is.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm so that explains why the site was down for a little bit earlier. Out of curiosity, find any that looked good?
I just added 3 new blueberry recipes from alltheflavors that I believe are also on elr - Tootall is the mixer. One blueberry cream, one custard and one pudding.

Yesterday I think I mixed my 10th 60 ml bottle of HIC's berry blasted cheesecake that I can't stop vaping. I've dedicated the zesthia rta to this juice.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I ordered some 10ML bottles on ebay a while back. It was $4.99 for 50 of them (from China). I figured what the heck. They were in my mailbox today too. This is how they came-
View attachment 107683
They couldn't have put them in a bag :facepalm:?They're all beat up or scuffed, and dusty. Like cardboard dust or something is on them. Ima have to wash all these. Its kind of hard to see in the pic. Get what ya pay for I guess lol.

Watch who you buy from with bottles on ebay.
There are a few that are super decent and for 50, you should have gotten at least 100.. not to mention the wait time.

VU Sponsors