Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The seller mostly sells glass xxxx pipes lol. I didn't know that till just now.

I have bought bottles from people selling thongs and paints too, but they were bagged and done correct..
buying from china tho.. is backwards on ebay..
there are a lot of sellers in the states that pick up those china buys elsewhere and break down the sizes for those only needing a few..
once you find one you like.. follow the seller so you can find it again.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
okay.....

first one

100 for 21.00
and for some reason it is scoobering up the first link.. so use the second one.. find your cheap deal. ;)

how i search ebay for cheap deals on bottles, without snagging from China:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_sop=15&_nkw=10ml+pet+bottles&rt=nc&LH_PrefLoc=1

and I never said 100 for 5...
Oh sorry I must of misunderstood. I thought you said justfrank should of gotten 100 bottles for that price and wait time. My bad...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

iVape

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hoping someone can help me out here. Are these recpies public?
  • Blue Razz Sour Patch V.2/1 (Mykreign)
  • GOC
If so can someone point me in the right direction

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
  • GOC

Yeah, I think @Mykreign 's blue razz sour patch is in the recipe section, and they are on his ELR page, you can also find it on an earlier page on this thread, don't know which one though. GOC is in the recipe section.

What is a really good dark-concord grape flavor?

I have a few grapes, but none to my liking.

I assume you mean like grape juice or the like? Cause there is no just eating grape flavor available, I'm working on one, but it's still probably just a pipe dream. Anyway, DIYFS clearly grape is pretty solid, use a bit of TFA grape candy with and it becomes like grape kool aid. Though INW grape is probably the best purple grape I've tried, don't bother with RF grape though, it tastes like shitty wine. Grape is a difficult flavor to talk about because it is so often disappointing.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, I think @Mykreign 's blue razz sour patch is in the recipe section, and they are on his ELR page, you can also find it on an earlier page on this thread, don't know which one though.
  • GOC
I have a few recipes I haven't created recipe threads for, including the blue razz. I'll try and make a thread here soon.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Seemed like there were a couple that raised an eyebrow, but I didn't go through them all. I do want to do it again and pay closer attention though, I need some inspiration.

i hear ya, lately I've only wanted refreshing flavors, haven't really enjoyed a cream or vanilla all week. It's made me realize how much I actually like cactus.

GWOoa.gif

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i hear ya, lately I've only wanted refreshing flavors, haven't really enjoyed a cream or vanilla all week. It's made me realize how much I actually like cactus.

GWOoa.gif
Cactus...that's one I need to revisit, haven't touched it in ages.
I'm currently stuck on this: https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/7...e_buttermilk_pie_remix_remixmonth_by_tkiese92
I've made about 900ml of it since I first saw it, can't get enough of it. I really wish I'd created this one, it's a masterpiece...

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Are these recpies public?
  • GOC

To unveil wllmc's GOC recipe, I understand mastery of his super secret handshake is required :luck:

Attachments

• handshake.jpg
    handshake.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 17
  • handshake.jpg
    handshake.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 17
  • handshake.jpg
    handshake.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 16
  • handshake.jpg
    handshake.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 19

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have a few recipes I haven't created recipe threads for, including the blue razz. I'll try and make a thread here soon.
Thanks I was looking for the blue razz v2 last night on my phone because I remember seeing it before and got so frustrated not finding it I gave up. If I remember I bought the stuff for making it a couple orders ago......

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Could you post the v1? If I'm gonna be honest I like the v2 but not as much as i thought i would. Problem is that I'm looking for a certain kind of blue raspberry (slushy) but I've had 2 different juices that have the flavor I like and one was sour belts and one was slushy.
Your v2 comes so very close but I feel like I get 1 little flavor in it that throws me off. Wondering if somethings different in the v1 that will fix this. I'm gonna vape this bottle I made and see if I can single out the flavor I was to take out. Because I honestly think it's just one flavor or maybe one flavor is just to strong for me? Idk lol sorry rant over.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Could you post the v1? If I'm gonna be honest I like the v2 but not as much as i thought i would. Problem is that I'm looking for a certain kind of blue raspberry (slushy) but I've had 2 different juices that have the flavor I like and one was sour belts and one was slushy.
Your v2 comes so very close but I feel like I get 1 little flavor in it that throws me off. Wondering if somethings different in the v1 that will fix this. I'm gonna vape this bottle I made and see if I can single out the flavor I was to take out. Because I honestly think it's just one flavor or maybe one flavor is just to strong for me? Idk lol sorry rant over.

The v1 would be worse. You don't want it lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Dragonfruit cheesecake(WIP) trying something different
A lot of single testers
Dale's desert dragon, mixed without jasmine this time
@ScReWbALL apple jacks

Nothing too fancy, curious how the first one's gonna taste.

EDIT just mixed up @Teresa P toast n jelly smells good, but Im gonna wait on it.

Last edited:

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m thinking I might try to see if I can get somewhere in the realm of the neighborhood of making some Lucky Charms...maybe something like:

TFA-Lucky Leprechaun Cereal
FA-Marshmallow
FA-Fresh Cream
TFA-Dairy/Milk
INW-Biscuit
And maybe a tiny touch of something with vanilla, such as WF-Tahitian Vanilla Cream or CAP-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I’m thinking I might try to see if I can get somewhere in the realm of the neighborhood of making some Lucky Charms...maybe something like:

FA-Marshmallow
FA-Fresh Cream
TFA-Dairy/Milk
INW-Biscuit
And maybe a tiny touch of something with vanilla, such as WF-Tahitian Vanilla Cream or CAP-Vanilla Bean Ice Cream

If you want the marshmallow taste, use like .5-.75% FLV marshmallow. And maybe a touch of FA breakfast cereal and/or Cap cereal 27 for the grain? Just my thoughts.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dragonfruit cheesecake(WIP) trying something different
A lot of single testers
Dale's desert dragon, mixed without jasmine this time
@ScReWbALL apple jacks

Nothing too fancy, curious how the first one's gonna taste.

Lemme know how that Apple Jacks works out for you...I’m not quite ready to say it’s 100% done, so, any critiques/pointers/advice you have would be most welcome.
I know it can roll as a S&V, but day 3 I think is when everything starts settling down and working together

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Lemme know how that Apple Jacks works out for you...I’m not quite ready to say it’s 100% done, so, any critiques/pointers/advice you have would be most welcome.
I know it can roll as a S&V, but day 3 I think is when everything starts settling down and working together

Will do man, smells tasty(better than some of the apple jacks recipes I've had) gonna wait till I rewick to taste it though.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
use like .5-.75% FLV marshmallow.
I thought I read that, that one tastes like jet puff? To be honest I have no idea how marshmallows differ per brand. I've only ever used FA, but recently got some Caps. I think I should get TFA and maybe FLV next time. I could I test them all to see how they taste, or how they effect something like strawberry.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

FA-Marshmallow
FA-Fresh Cream
TFA-Dairy/Milk
INW-Biscuit

I've made Trizzle's Lucky Charms recipe a couple of times (different versions) with so-so results. It's got all the same flavors you are talking about except for two- Bavarian Cream & Sweet Cream. You are considering biscuit, I was thinking AP. If you make it with the biscuit, let us know how it turns out as it may be awhile before I get around to trying it with the AP.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I thought I read that, that one tastes like jet puff? To be honest I have no idea how marshmallows differ per brand. I've only ever used FA, but recently got some Caps. I think I should get TFA and maybe FLV next time. I could I test them all to see how they taste, or how they effect something like strawberry.

FLV has a taste to it, that's the difference between that and FA to me. When I taste FA, it is just sweetener to me, but subjective tastes and all that.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks I was looking for the blue razz v2 last night on my phone because I remember seeing it before and got so frustrated not finding it I gave up. If I remember I bought the stuff for making it a couple orders ago......
Recipe has been posted as well as a new recipe that I'm absolutely loving right now. (strawberry juicy fruit)

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Recipe has been posted as well as a new recipe that I'm absolutely loving right now. (strawberry juicy fruit)

Wow I'm pretty sure I mixed v1!(saw your thread) I had a screenshot of the recipe and it was the only one I could find, so I assumed it was the v2.
f2a73ce1565dfe2c9c98b6ff86618e92.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
"And a Golden Oreo Pudding" post it????
Okie dokie

Golden Oreo Pudding on ATF by Deejay_mills

0.5% FW Graham Cracker
0.5% TFA Butter
1% LA Cream Cheese Icing
0.5% DFS Holy Vanilla
2% Cap Sugar Cookie
2% JF Cookie
0.5% FA Vanilla Classic
4% FLV Vanilla Pudding

It smells GREAT....the recipe made it onto their best of 2017 list. Didn’t win, but def seemed worth a try. :D

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okie dokie

0.5% FW Graham Cracker
0.5% TFA Butter
1% LA Cream Cheese Icing
0.5% DFS Holy Vanilla
2% Cap Sugar Cookie
2% JF Cookie
0.5% FA Vanilla Classic
4% FLV Vanilla Pudding

It smells GREAT....the recipe made it onto their best of 2017 list. Didn’t win, but def seemed worth a try. :D
thanks 4 more flv to buy:)

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wow I'm pretty sure I mixed v1!(saw your thread) I had a screenshot of the recipe and it was the only one I could find, so I assumed it was the v2.
f2a73ce1565dfe2c9c98b6ff86618e92.jpg

Yup that's V1. The CAP raspberry in the V2 changes it completely. Makes it more of a juicy raspberry and not so dry. Adds a lot of flavor too.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Okie dokie

0.5% FW Graham Cracker
0.5% TFA Butter
1% LA Cream Cheese Icing
0.5% DFS Holy Vanilla
2% Cap Sugar Cookie
2% JF Cookie
0.5% FA Vanilla Classic
4% FLV Vanilla Pudding

3 flavors I don't have

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Yup that's V1. The CAP raspberry in the V2 changes it completely. Makes it more of a juicy raspberry and not so dry. Adds a lot of flavor too.

Well I think the blueberry candy was what was giving me that odd taste. If I remember correctly it was a higher percentage. Also I thought I had cap raspberry but I don't so I subbed cap blackberry for now and it's pretty tasty. Can't wait to get the cap raspberry.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mixed 120ML of Squonk's Strawberry Ice Cream.

My fricken tounge has been fried the last two days. I hate this shit. I can't enjoy anything. I drink lots of water all the time but its dry and irritated. I need to get some tanks than run on lower wattages when this happens.

I'm thinking about a Nautalus2 and/or a Spirals. Maybe Atlantis styled coils or some kind of Kanger is what I need. I build too but I like to use half subtanks. Do any of you guys use a tank that runs well between 25-40W?

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I mixed 120ML of Squonk's Strawberry Ice Cream.

My fricken tounge has been fried the last two days. I hate this shit. I can't enjoy anything. I drink lots of water all the time but its dry and irritated. I need to get some tanks than run on lower wattages when this happens.

I'm thinking about a Nautalus2 and/or a Spirals. Maybe Atlantis styled coils or some kind of Kanger is what I need. I build too but I like to use half subtanks. Do any of you guys use a tank that runs well between 25-40W?
Have you ever tried a light vinegar rinse? Doesn't sound like something that would help but it helps me when I get the rare BAD vapers tongue. I normally mix like 5% vinegar to 95% water and swish it a couple times quickly.
Also vaping strictly fruits for a day can help as well. Even after the rinse, I honestly think it's something in some of the creams or vanillas that does it because I never got vapers tongue before I started vaping cheesecakes and bakeries.
This is just a couple things I do and might not work for everyone.

VU Sponsors