“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I’m sure once I get a decent collection of flavors and recipes going, I’ll get more and more picky. But for now, this is pretty much me looking at BCF
154c5ff20621cda2c09b07ed35a55775.jpg

How dare you incinerate that I don’t know how to use big words!
Lol! I know what you mean. But I’m not terribly picky. I know what I like and I’m still willing to give it a go with flavors I think I won’t like. I had a bad experience with mango(premium commercial juice) and I thought I just didn’t like mango. Then I saw a recipe on ATF that was so highly rated that I figured, why not. I love mango! Especially in a macaron!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol! I know what you mean. But I’m not terribly picky. I know what I like and I’m still willing to give it a go with flavors I think I won’t like. I had a bad experience with mango(premium commercial juice) and I thought I just didn’t like mango. Then I saw a recipe on ATF that was so highly rated that I figured, why not. I love mango! Especially in a macaron!

I had a mango tea premium juice that shut me off of mango flavors as well..maybe I’ll give them another shot. I’m just recently opening back up to Blueberry flavors...way back in the day when I was using a regulated device, I got Tru Blue by Kilo and brought it home. I was trying to find out what wattage would work best for the juice so I was taking test hit after test hit making small adjustments...next thing I know, the room is spinning and I about pass out on the way to the bathroom before losing my lunch...the idiot shopkeep gave me a 12mg nic instead of the 6mg I asked for. It’s taken years to even consider trying a blueberry juice again

Edit: It was, actually, @Mykreign sending me some of his “Red, White, and Blueberry” a couple of months ago that made me give Blueberry flavors another shot.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah that's sweet, I like how those stack. I've been looking at Essential oil carrying cases but they're a little to expensive for a holding container.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yeah easier to tansport that way. I keep it on a closet shelf and bring it out to mix. Then the kids can't get to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed this and it's pretty good right off the shake. I was obviously going for banana nut bread with a little sweet cream on top. Unfortunately I don't have a whipped cream so I tried to make one lol
ebd1a86133606ed832c3f238904113ff.jpg

Looks good!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Y
I had a mango tea premium juice that shut me off of mango flavors as well..maybe I’ll give them another shot. I’m just recently opening back up to Blueberry flavors...way back in the day when I was using a regulated device, I got Tru Blue by Kilo and brought it home. I was trying to find out what wattage would work best for the juice so I was taking test hit after test hit making small adjustments...next thing I know, the room is spinning and I about pass out on the way to the bathroom before losing my lunch...the idiot shopkeep gave me a 12mg nic instead of the 6mg I asked for. It’s taken years to even consider trying a blueberry juice again

Edit: It was, actually, @Mykreign sending me some of his “Red, White, and Blueberry” a couple of months ago that made me give Blueberry flavors another shot.

Yeah, sometimes it doesn’t take much....or it takes someone else screwing up! Try mango again. I can’t take it at super high percentages or as a main ingredient, but I’m glad I took the chance. Now, I wanna try a mango sticky rice recipe....looks good.

And Red, White and Blueberry is sooooo good!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed this and it's pretty good right off the shake. I was obviously going for banana nut bread with a little sweet cream on top. Unfortunately I don't have a whipped cream so I tried to make one lol
ebd1a86133606ed832c3f238904113ff.jpg

Nice! I have all the flavors....I’ll mix this one up soon. Almost out of the Boss Reserve clone and I need a new banana juice. Thanks!

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm curious how different it is compared to Salad Toast Crunch. I've been really liking it alot.
https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/23772
If you have the flavors I suggest you try it. I subbed the tfa pie crust for flavorah Cinnamon Crunch.
i havent tried the sadlad, but just by looking at the flavors i can tell toasted is going to be sweeter. It literally tastes like frosted flakes, which is basically sugar. It might be a lighter cinnamon too.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks like my BCF order might be coming in today instead of tomorrow...woohoo! Only problem is that I still have this cold to deal with, so, I can’t really smell or taste anything...that’s just my luck, lately. Between sickness and mods breaking and other stuff going on, I’m having the kind of run of bad luck that you usually only hear about in a country song! Damn good thing I don’t have a dog, truck, or best friend...pretty sure if I did have those things my dog would get run over by my girlfriend in my truck when she leaves me for my best friend, lol

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Fricken 13 below zero here in Minnesota. Today all I have to do is wait for the mail and play with new flavors!
  • CAP- Raspberry
  • CAP- Harvest Berry *
  • CAP- Strawberries and Cream *
  • CAP- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream *
  • CAP- French Vanilla
  • CAP- Vanilla Cupcake
  • CAP- Sweet Cream *
  • CAP- Sugar Cookie *
  • CAP- New York Cheese Cake
  • CAP- Bubble Gum
  • CAP- Golden Pineapple
  • CAP- Fuji Apple

• FW- Butterscotch
  • FLV- Rich Cinnamon
  • TFA- Butter
  • TFA- Peanut Butter
  • TFA- Double Chocolate (Clear)
  • TFA- Caramel

( * = re-up, already had) The rest are all new flavors to me. This should be fun.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot @Mykreign, super pumped to try Blue Raz Sour Patch! I only got one little 9ML of OSDIY blue slush left. I should probably get more. At the time I got it, they only had the little ones so I got four of em. Its been in-stock more often recently and, ten bucks for four ounces aint bad.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Forgot @Mykreign, super pumped to try Blue Raz Sour Patch! I only got one little 9ML of OSDIY blue slush left. I should probably get more. At the time I got it, they only had the little ones so I got four of em. Its been in-stock more often recently and, ten bucks for four ounces aint bad.
nice! the one with cap raspberry in it? do it! mmmm

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm curious how different it is compared to Salad Toast Crunch. I've been really liking it alot.
If you have the flavors I suggest you try it. I subbed the tfa pie crust for flavorah Cinnamon Crunch.

I tried the Sadlad as well, subbing FA Apple Pie for the pie crust. It went into my OK folder on ELR. According to my notes, it has very little cinnamon flavor and I don't really like CDS. I love Rich Cinn and I use it at .5% in Toasted, therefore I suspect any other type of cinnamon flavor will fall far short in comparison.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Speaking of Flavorah, I recently got some Sweet Coconut. I love coconut but have yet to try a flavor or juice that tasted like the real thing until now. I tried this recipe

https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/42350#leche_de_coco_coconut_milk_by_hashslingingslashur

and it was good. I then added some Flavorah Whipped Cream and I just broke it out now in a RDA. It's so very good. It has a the smell and taste of a coconut without any of the artificial tastes I usually get. I imagine by the time I get through 10 ml of this tonight, and break in this new wick, this recipe will moved into my ADV folder. The more FLV flavors I use the more I like them.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Google flvfan its all on there
So does Smoky Blue have flavor notes for FLV posted somewhere online? I only have a couple of their flavors and would like to get more of them so I’m very interested in reading about the profiles.
flvfan.com its all on there

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A day early, just as I thought...commence the Happy Dance!
1b1a164e0693e816f653da1a322afdcc.jpg

Edit: Of course, now that means I’ll more than likely be annoying the shit out of everyone asking questions when I start testing these flavors out and try to start mixing recipes and hitting snags and needing advice...consider yourselves warned, lol.

Last edited:

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Edit: Of course, now that means I’ll more than likely be annoying the shit out of everyone asking questions when I start testing these flavors out and try to start mixing recipes and hitting snags and needing advice...consider yourselves warned, lol.

Nice! I just got mine too-
0208181251b.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Yay!

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Fricken 13 below zero here in Minnesota. Today all I have to do is wait for the mail and play with new flavors!
  • CAP- Raspberry
  • CAP- Harvest Berry *
  • CAP- Strawberries and Cream *
  • CAP- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream *
  • CAP- French Vanilla
  • CAP- Vanilla Cupcake
  • CAP- Sweet Cream *
  • CAP- Sugar Cookie *
  • CAP- New York Cheese Cake
  • CAP- Bubble Gum
  • CAP- Golden Pineapple
  • CAP- Fuji Apple

• FW- Butterscotch
  • FLV- Rich Cinnamon
  • TFA- Butter
  • TFA- Peanut Butter
  • TFA- Double Chocolate (Clear)
  • TFA- Caramel

( * = re-up, already had) The rest are all new flavors to me. This should be fun.
Was it you that suggested Toasted? That shits good! I dont even like cinnamon toast crunch.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just mixed up 3 tester bottles of recipes based on some suggestions @Mykreign tossed my way and I tweaked them a bit to fit the flavors I had (or didn’t have) and such. Only tried the No-Co Tigers Blood so far, but between not having full function of my nasal passages because of this cold I’ve got and the Ricola Cough Drops, it’s hard to get a good read on the taste...but what I can taste seems awesome...like “New Favorite All-Day Vape Juice” good!
4f6e82557e6ebd0553d97a6f4f562199.jpg
e3c171e0a139432240066b494046f286.jpg
db643b276b2a359f7c33c34978b8cebd.jpg

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I tried the Sadlad as well, subbing FA Apple Pie for the pie crust. It went into my OK folder on ELR. According to my notes, it has very little cinnamon flavor and I don't really like CDS. I love Rich Cinn and I use it at .5% in Toasted, therefore I suspect any other type of cinnamon flavor will fall far short in comparison.
Yeah for 1 toasted is great and 2 rich cinnamon is the shit. Makes me realize what people said about how strong Flv flavors can be. 3 drops in a 30ml for toasted and it's very prominent and tastes great. Also made a really cool effect when I added it lol
7d422ddbfcb6525eca82954814e30d52.jpg
a3cc77cd074114093814ad739350f74b.jpg

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Toasted is definitely sweeter and more cinnamon-y. I like the subtitles of Sadlad...and I am a fan of CDS. Toasted is in your face. I love both equally, but for different reasons.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just mixed up 3 tester bottles of recipes based on some suggestions @Mykreign tossed my way and I tweaked them a bit to fit the flavors I had (or didn’t have) and such. Only tried the No-Co Tigers Blood so far, but between not having full function of my nasal passages because of this cold I’ve got and the Ricola Cough Drops, it’s hard to get a good read on the taste...but what I can taste seems awesome...like “New Favorite All-Day Vape Juice” good!
4f6e82557e6ebd0553d97a6f4f562199.jpg
e3c171e0a139432240066b494046f286.jpg
db643b276b2a359f7c33c34978b8cebd.jpg

I think you have these flavors that make for a good grape jolly rancher.

4% TFA grape candy
2% FA Fuji apple

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just found a little box up in the closet to use for storage of my DIY stuff...nothing like the 55-Gallon Plastic Totes everyone else seems to use with their flavors, but it works well for my little startup collection
2824f7533b87aafb2823adc34619f836.jpg
85ec5c9c90bc928645a311c1cad9a68a.jpg
072dcc98f2e73f1553d966c67974eee8.jpg

Empty tester bottles on top, VG/PG/Nic bottles in the front section underneath, scale doubles as a partition and all my flavors in the back.

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just found a little box up in the closet to use for storage of my DIY stuff...nothing like the 55-Gallon Plastic Totes everyone else seems to use with their flavors, but it works well for my little startup collection
2824f7533b87aafb2823adc34619f836.jpg
85ec5c9c90bc928645a311c1cad9a68a.jpg
072dcc98f2e73f1553d966c67974eee8.jpg

Empty tester bottles on top, VG/PG/Nic bottles in the front section underneath, scale doubles as a petition and all my flavors in the back.

Nice man!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just tried out the Purplesaurus Rex recipe and I’m pretty shocked. With as potent as grape flavors seem to be, I thought I’d have to use this recipe as a baseline and then drop the grape %’s down and raise the lemonade %’s until I found a balance, but it appears to be the reverse...this kinda tastes like Lemon-Scented Pledge Dusting Spray...gonna have to drop the Lemonade and bump up the grape
bf39fab19c66e2bd8c398c361524f932.jpg

VU Sponsors