Reddit Exile
Today's a dragon fruit day.

Dragon punch tea 2.0(WIP)
Dragon's Morning Breath(WIP)
Dale's desert dragon
Red dragon custard
Dragon spear, lowered the spearmint a bit on this one
Dragon Candy(WIP)

That grape jolly rancher looks good, think I'm gonna mix some up in a bit.

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
K guys and gals need a little help. Whipped up a recipe last night working around 27 bears and it's rather good but no flavor really stands out. I was going for a semi tropical gummy with the hope of a little emphasis on the watermelon.
Should I up the watermelon? Add in another watermelon? I have tpa watermelon. Maybe I picked the wrong fruit to try and stand out since the others are kinda stronger in flavor? Idk lots of thoughts in my head so I figured I'd ask for help.
4fe52886b8020c5b3b397ee6b88c732b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
K guys and gals need a little help. Whipped up a recipe last night working around 27 bears and it's rather good but no flavor really stands out. I was going for a semi tropical gummy with the hope of a little emphasis on the watermelon.
Should I up the watermelon? Add in another watermelon? I have tpa watermelon. Maybe I picked the wrong fruit to try and stand out since the others are kinda stronger in flavor? Idk lots of thoughts in my head so I figured I'd ask for help.
4fe52886b8020c5b3b397ee6b88c732b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I'd take the watermelon up to 5% and try that. If you still dont taste it, then lower the other flavors.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Made some Toasted lastnight. Wow is that Rich Cinnamon something. Two drops in 30ML and BOOM.
Toasted is definitely sweeter and more cinnamon-y. I like the subtitles of Sadlad...and I am a fan of CDS. Toasted is in your face. I love both equally, but for different reasons.
Made some Toasted lastnight. Wow is that Rich Cinnamon something. Two drops in 30ML and BOOM. It was "in my face" lol :D. Where Sadlad is a little more mild, but still great.

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made some Toasted lastnight. Wow is that Rich Cinnamon something. Two drops in 30ML and BOOM.

Made some Toasted lastnight. Wow is that Rich Cinnamon something. Two drops in 30ML and BOOM. It was "in my face" lol :D. Where Sadlad is a little more mild, but still great.
Yeah it's really potent, but really GOOD, too!

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Meanwhile placed my weekly (yes its now weekly) order and on its way are
Cap cereal 27
Cap blueberry jam
Cap creamy yoghurt
Tpa dragonfruit
Flv whipped cream
FA joy

This is hopefully a recipe in its self once i get % right, any pointers are of course welcome, if not they will def be a nice addition to the stash. 85 flavours and counting.
(Man i need a bigger box)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me too its getting out of hand-
image-jpeg.35991

I kid, I kid, :D. Not mine. It was posted by Frankm in HiC's recipes thread. I just found it, and thought it was awesome.
Wtf is that where my life's headed with this? I have actually tgought about taking over a wall in the house but man, to see it!
Its everything i thought and more haha

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Meanwhile placed my weekly (yes its now weekly) order and on its way are
Cap cereal 27
Cap blueberry jam
Cap creamy yoghurt
Tpa dragonfruit
Flv whipped cream
FA joy

This is hopefully a recipe in its self once i get % right, any pointers are of course welcome, if not they will def be a nice addition to the stash. 85 flavours and counting.
(Man i need a bigger box)

My guess is you are going for a blueberry donut flavor? If so, I'd keep the dragonfruit around the 2-3% area, or hell 1% might do the trick now that I think about it. The blueberry jam should be decent at ~3-4% not sure on the rest of it though, sorry.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Today's a dragon fruit day.

Dragon punch tea 2.0(WIP)
Dragon's Morning Breath(WIP)
Dale's desert dragon
Red dragon custard
Dragon spear, lowered the spearmint a bit on this one
Dragon Candy(WIP)

That grape jolly rancher looks good, think I'm gonna mix some up in a bit.

Well the dragon candy is pretty good actually, needs some tweaks, but not bad for a first attempt. Wish I could say the same for the dragon's morning breath :blech: maybe the sink'll like it better. Back to the drawing board. That grape jolly rancher was good though, a nice little changeup from the usual, thanks @Mykreign

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well the dragon candy is pretty good actually, needs some tweaks, but not bad for a first attempt. Wish I could say the same for the dragon's morning breath :blech: maybe the sink'll like it better. Back to the drawing board. That grape jolly rancher was good though, a nice little changeup from the usual, thanks @Mykreign
Yw. Gotta love the simple recipes. Sometimes I don't feel like making ones with a lot of flavors.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
600ml mixed up today. the 200ml bottle was a mistake because I overshot the pg by 50% and had to double everything to save it.

A few non RF flavor's were used and put away already when the pic was taken.

RF Butter Finger Type (beta before they renamed it)
Cavity Check adapted to RF
Peanut Butter Scotch Cookies from Marc411 over on ECF
RF Sugar Cub
TOC's Cannoli adapted to RF

VapinMoody

Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
600ml mixed up today. the 200ml bottle was a mistake because I overshot the pg by 50% and had to double everything to save it.

A few non RF flavor's were used and put away already when the pic was taken.

RF Butter Finger Type (beta before they renamed it)
Cavity Check adapted to RF
Peanut Butter Scotch Cookies from Marc411 over on ECF
RF Sugar Cub
TOC's Cannoli adapted to RF

RF Butter Finger Type (beta before they renamed it)--Butter Crisp Candy Bar now.....I thought this was going to be the flavor of a juice I used when I started vaping from a B & M 3.5 years ago. Not even close to a butter finger candy bar.....missing the full chocolate and the caramel crisp middle, not the same....bahhhhhhhh so disappointed...

might have to add caramel and others to a mix to see if I can get it closer....let us know your thoughts on the flavor please.

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
RF Butter Finger Type (beta before they renamed it)--Butter Crisp Candy Bar now.....I thought this was going to be the flavor of a juice I used when I started vaping from a B & M 3.5 years ago. Not even close to a butter finger candy bar.....missing the full chocolate and the caramel crisp middle, not the same....bahhhhhhhh so disappointed...

might have to add caramel and others to a mix to see if I can get it closer....let us know your thoughts on the flavor please.
yeah, i agree it needs help. I have only done a 20ml tester of some months ago. After I get thru this 100ml I should have better idea of what it needs to help it out

I did find a recipe by juice_junkie_lover on ELR some time ago that uses the RF and a BUNCH of other flavors in their BF recipe:

Here is another one I mixed up today!

Butterfinger : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/1283193/Butterfinger4

0.5% Biscuit (INAWERA)
0.5% Brown Sugar (TPA)
1.5% Butterfinger (SC BETA) (Real Flavors)
2% Butterscotch (FW)
0.5% Chocolate (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Cocoa (Jungle)
0.5% Coconut Spiced Rum (SC Beta) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Cookie (Biscotto) (FA)
0.5% Dark Chocolate (MF)
0.5% Deep Fried Oreo Type (SC) (Real Flavors)
0.5% Milk Chocolate (Flavorah)
1% Peanut Butter (TPA)

Flavor total: 9%
Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/addQ

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was in Florida last week and ordered sweet rice from flavour express - not available in Canada. Finally mixed up 60 mls of squonks strawberry sweet rice. I also bought a mango sticky rice one shot (recipe from reddit) and mixed up 60 mls of that too. Vaping it right now on my new crius 2. Delicious!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
And....I’ve been messing around with ID10-T’s macaron base. So far, I’ve added to it.....

Black raspberry(RF)@ 1%
Green tea(FE)@ 1%
Blood orange(FA)@ 1%
Pistachio(FA)@ 1%

Looking forward to testing!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Is Caps French Vanilla chalky? I added 1% to a fruit mix I do and am getting an almost powdery taste. If so, does it go away with time?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
$40 for 4 flavors
2ba484dc6b81966e19ecd166319441f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yikes! Cookie dough is definitely worth it. I’ve heard good things about Alpine Strawberry, but I haven’t pulled the trigger on that one.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My guess is you are going for a blueberry donut flavor? If so, I'd keep the dragonfruit around the 2-3% area, or hell 1% might do the trick now that I think about it. The blueberry jam should be decent at ~3-4% not sure on the rest of it though, sorry.
Any pointers are pointers pal like tesco every little helps haha

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Is Caps French Vanilla chalky? I added 1% to a fruit mix I do and am getting an almost powdery taste. If so, does it go away with time?
Huh....I haven’t noticed that, but I don’t use it a ton. Maybe it needs help to be less chalky? Maybe some creamy sort of flavor?

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a wood working shop and could make one of those easy but after a lot of thought I want to keep them in a dark place..... need to come up with something in one of my cabinets.
If you could get the imports down id be definitley up for a custom order cabinet or even large lockable trunk with hinged compartments. (Damn all this water between me and my obsession)

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Help please - I received 4oz Flavor West rather than TFA Bavarian Cream- anyone with experience with these two versions, how do %s compare?

Edit:. Now I'm actually mad, I was sent 120mL of regular nicotine base rather than nicotine salts. That means they got half of my order wrong - I don't mind the FW Bavarian cream, but I payed way too much for just regular nicotine. I'll send an email...sigh

Last edited:

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Help please - I received 4oz Flavor West rather than TFA Bavarian Cream- anyone with experience with these two versions, how do %s compare?

Edit:. Now I'm actually mad, I was sent 120mL of regular nicotine base rather than nicotine salts. That means they got half of my order wrong - I don't mind the FW Bavarian cream, but I payed way too much for just regular nicotine. I'll send an email...sigh
I love FW bavarian! I think it's a bit richer and sweeter than TFA, try it and see what you think!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Who did you order from? That's a big mistake.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Who did you order from? That's a big mistake.

Liquid nicotine wholesalers. I am very impressed with the order fulfillment and shipping speed, as well as packaging (bubble wrap around every bottle, and also inside a sealed bag in case of leakage), but not impressed with 2 out of 4 things I ordered being mispacked. Ah well, bet they'll help me out.
IMG_20180210_174433-1486x1132.jpg

Ordered TFA Bavarian Cream and 100mg Nic Salts

VU Sponsors