Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
I have a new one I really like. Haven't made a record. Just threw it together the first and second times.
Ice Cream Vanilla SA (mostly)
A bit of Cream - Flavorah
dab of Flavor Art Cookie, the strong one so not much, just enough to let me know its there.
tad of pound cake - Flavorah
tad of FA butterscotch, just so I know its there.

If I put numbers on it, per 100ml
respectively.

Adjust to liking.

Last edited:

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Last edited:

gloopdegurp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Still testering away.
I am having some better results on my first tries but generally keep on tinkering with them.

I have a tangerine cream mix that I'm liking at the moment. It is more tangerine than cream that I consider as having a commercial level flavor/sweetness. (0.5% Pur SS)
It sat for three months until I got around to it so I guess it holds up well.
I have written a revision which tones it down a little that I hope to mix soon. (still too many mix ideas, haha!)

I hope all of you are well!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Still testering away.
I am having some better results on my first tries but generally keep on tinkering with them.

I have a tangerine cream mix that I'm liking at the moment. It is more tangerine than cream that I consider as having a commercial level flavor/sweetness. (0.5% Pur SS)
It sat for three months until I got around to it so I guess it holds up well.
I have written a revision which tones it down a little that I hope to mix soon. (still too many mix ideas, haha!)

I hope all of you are well!
Glad you are having mixing success! After a 3 month steep you can be assured that the flavors have held up for sure.

Great that you still have mixing ideas!

This thread used to be so active, it’s pretty quiet now but glad you posted!

Hope all is well with you too!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my new scale in the mail today and I’ve got some cheat sheets I’m going off of to make Tigers Blood, Fruity Pebbles and Best Damn Pink Lemonade when my flavors and bottles come in tomorrow…can’t wait to get started mixing again, even if I am starting out cheating just a wee bit!

8d135612c22cde1cc630618f21dc89cd.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
34a22a6632ffcd7b1952ac08b6622a78.png

59d91926f0214ef1d37a5e270af4a057.png

Last edited:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @newyork13 ... did you ever try my tobacco mix (RY4)? Didn't you mention mixing it (or do I have the wrong person)?
Hi @VapeOn1960
I mixed one which I labeled your tobacco mix, which included Soho, Pur sweet tobacco, salted caramel and a couple more. If that's the one you're asking about, I sadly report I did not like it a bit. Maybe the salted caramel, since the other flavorings I've used and liked. It was way perfumey and weird. Tossed it, which I don't usually do.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey @FranC (and others if interested): I have a couple ideas I was hoping you might give me suggestions.
1. I love croissants with cream cheese and jam (in this case, orange marmalade) I have WF mascarpone but it's crazy strong and I have cheesecake. Should I use both (and what is the highest % to use for the mascarpone) I've made the mistake of going to high with it before.

2. I have heard VT white chocolate works well with cheesecake (in this case, VSO) Will be adding WF boysenberry raspberry. Similar question about the ratio of white chocolate to cheesecake.

P.S. yes I know these will need a good steep.

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey @FranC (and others if interested): I have a couple ideas I was hoping you might give me suggestions.
1. I love croissants with cream cheese and jam (in this case, orange marmalade) I have WF mascarpone but it's crazy strong and I have cheesecake. Should I use both (and what is the highest % to use for the mascarpone) I've made the mistake of going to high with it before.

2. I have heard VT white chocolate works well with cheesecake (in this case, VSO) Will be adding WF boysenberry raspberry. Similar question about the ratio of white chocolate to cheesecake.

P.S. yes I know these will need a good steep.
I put Mascarpone in my cheesecakes at 1%. Tried white chocolate in cheesecake once and didn't care for it.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I put Mascarpone in my cheesecakes at 1%. Tried white chocolate in cheesecake once and didn't care for it.
Thank you (and for the cheesecake base recipe) Was that VT white chocolate or another one? (VT was specifically mentioned as working well with cheesecake) Maybe I'll just try white chocolate with the berries (and omit the cheesecake) I make a similar cheesecake base (with graham) but this other recipe will use croissant (and orange marmalade)
Have you tried VSO cheesecake? It's very mild so more useful as a versatile flavor than an actual cheesecake (for that I use PUR... and I don't mind the coconut note)

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you (and for the cheesecake base recipe) Was that VT white chocolate or another one? (VT was specifically mentioned as working well with cheesecake) Maybe I'll just try white chocolate with the berries (and omit the cheesecake) I make a similar cheesecake base (with graham) but this other recipe will use croissant (and orange marmalade)
Have you tried VSO cheesecake? It's very mild so more useful as a versatile flavor than an actual cheesecake (for that I use PUR... and I don't mind the coconut note)
No I haven't bought any VSO flavors and would not change my cheesecake base anyway. Yes, it was the VT White chocolate I tried.
If you are making a croissant and marmalade recipe why would you want to add a cheesecake to it?

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Another thing is I do mind a coconut note. I do not like coconut in my vape.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If you are making a croissant and marmalade recipe why would you want to add a cheesecake to it?
Because (in real life) I like croissant with cream cheese and jam. I think I will just add a very small bit of mascarpone.
Another thing is I do mind a coconut note. I do not like coconut in my vape.
I understand... that is very common. It's kinda like the cilantro thing (some people like it, others can't tolerate it at all)
I tend to confuse people (the way I word things) Neither of these recipes are meant to be cheesecake recipes. I try crazy things (sometimes they work, sometimes they are a total fail) I still appreciate any advice you offer.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I hope they work for you.
Thank you. I can't say they turned out perfect but I did learn something from this... I like mascarpone very much (at lower %) I had used it in a actual cheesecake before an thought it ruined my recipe. It turns out it was the TFA graham. Not sure if I just used too much or if it's just old (I had this issue with cookie... it was very old and in the summer my room gets hot) I'm going to order a fresh bottle. I suspect it has to do with AP) I was actually going to mix a real cheesecake recipe soon but will wait for the fresh bottle of graham.
BTW, I had already got a fresh bottle of cookie (in this case, PUR) and it's fine (wish I remembered to get TFA graham too)
On a side note: I really love VSO blueberry and will use it (it needs a steep... that surprised me for a fruit flavor) I also love VSO blackberry and often combine both together but this time I just want blueberry.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So it turns out I have TFA DX graham (not the clear) and yes, it is very old (I looked through all of my BCF orders... it was not on there which means it was one of my first flavor orders from Nic River) I was also using it at too high%
Also, the croissant/mascarpone/orange marmalade is already tasting better (just needed a longer steep)

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I need to make another order from BCF (mostly because I need the TFA graham clear) One flavor I want to try is FW pie crust ( to go with the OOO pie crust I have) Also (just in case I can't get VT pudding base anymore) is FLV vanilla pudding. I have not tried any almond flavors (want to make "almond roca" and "almond joy") Considering FA almond but open to other suggestions.
@nadalama , I tried OOO powdered sugar in my apple pie. It's a nice flavor (no off notes) and does kinda do what you said but didn't quite work for the apple pie. It is an amazing powdered sugar (dry, sweet) and should be great with cake (and especially with french toast)

SessionDrummer

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
EggNoggin'

Eggnog - Flavorah / 1.25%
Pumpkin Spice - Flavorah / 0.6%
Sugar Cookie - Capella / 1%
Vanilla Pudding - Flavorah / 1.25%
Whipped Cream - Flavorah / 0.6%

Flavor total: 4.7

Every year, around the holidays, I can't resist.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
EggNoggin'

Thanks for sharing!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I need to make another order from BCF (mostly because I need the TFA graham clear) One flavor I want to try is FW pie crust ( to go with the OOO pie crust I have) Also (just in case I can't get VT pudding base anymore) is FLV vanilla pudding. I have not tried any almond flavors (want to make "almond roca" and "almond joy") Considering FA almond but open to other suggestions.
@nadalama , I tried OOO powdered sugar in my apple pie. It's a nice flavor (no off notes) and does kinda do what you said but didn't quite work for the apple pie. It is an amazing powdered sugar (dry, sweet) and should be great with cake (and especially with french toast)
FA Almond is the gold standard. Nothing I’ve tried comes close.

FLV Vanilla Pudding is pretty great. Works well with bakeries. Thick, vanilla is nice, basic(not spicy), but not overpowering. CNV Vanilla Pudding is even thicker and more like homemade. VT(one of my favorites) has the bakery already built in due to a “pudding” in the UK/Aus is a bakery type thing, but I’m sure you knew that.😊

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
EggNoggin'

Looking good! I’ll mix this one next(after I go through the eggnog I just mixed).😊

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@wildgypsy70 , FA almond it is. I still have some VT pudding base (and love it) but since I'm making an order anyway might as well get some FLV. I just learned about how pudding in UK/Aus seems to mean "bread pudding" (DIYor Die Noted mentioned that)
Hey... I can't seem to find anything on WF cream filling. If it's like most donut fillings here in the US, I assume it's also a pudding (I haven't tried it yet)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@wildgypsy70 , FA almond it is. I still have some VT pudding base (and love it) but since I'm making an order anyway might as well get some FLV. I just learned about how pudding in UK/Aus seems to mean "bread pudding" (DIYor Die Noted mentioned that)
Hey... I can't seem to find anything on WF cream filling. If it's like most donut fillings here in the US, I assume it's also a pudding (I haven't tried it yet)
Cream filling is light, vanilla, hints of pudding, but not as thick as a pudding. Not quite a Twinkie filling(I see you VT Sweet Cream), but similar.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hey, does anyone know a good sour green apple single flavor concentrate? im not good with recipes.
This one looks good for single flavor.
I thought there was one called Apple Sour Belts but couldn't find it.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, does anyone know a good sour green apple single flavor concentrate? im not good with recipes.
I'm not really into green apple (except maybe for a caramel apple) Here's a good video review (but it has some major techno issues at first... just skip ahead) So it really depends on if you want a candy (jolly rancher) or realistic apple.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey everyone!!! It's been a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I had come on to say I was going to get rid of all of my flavors and broke my hip shortly after that (playing tennis :D). Life is busy, but I'm going to list everything I have as one big package on here in just a moment. Sorry if I didn't get back to someone, things got a bit hectic. @wildgypsy70 I will send you a message so I can send you the last of the Inw Waffle that I have!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey everyone!!! It's been a long time. Hope everyone is doing well. I had come on to say I was going to get rid of all of my flavors and broke my hip shortly after that (playing tennis :D). Life is busy, but I'm going to list everything I have as one big package on here in just a moment. Sorry if I didn't get back to someone, things got a bit hectic. @wildgypsy70 I will send you a message so I can send you the last of the Inw Waffle that I have!
Hey, there! It has been a hot minute! Sorry about your hip….that really sucks.😕

Quitting vaping or mixing? And, of course, I’d love to take that Waffle off your hands.🥰

VU Sponsors