Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's even worse if you're tired of all the juice you do have made. I just make myself mix when I feel that way and I'm usually glad I did.

Instead of making someone else's recipe, go back to flavors you know you love and just throw something together.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
That's the truth right there. I've been known to throw a bottle together using nothing more than the scale and my judgement. Being the naturally unmotivated person I know is deep down in there, it became the norm for a few months - right up until I couldn't replicate something good. Back to noting every mix down - can't let that happen again.

I've found my love for cooking has helped me immensely in this hobby. Just like in the kitchen, it's all about intuition and getting the "feel" for certain things. I know I've read that somewhere, some time 'round here before.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I have never had any reactions from e-Liquids or flavors except maybe a WTF is this crap reaction! The only flavor I have tried many but just do not agree with my taste buds or olfactory sensors is Coffee. I think it might have to do with it being vaporized because I love nothing better than to smell my coffee perking. I never liked any coffee that was burned or over cooked so maybe that?

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's the truth right there. I've been known to throw a bottle together using nothing more than the scale and my judgement. Being the naturally unmotivated person I know is deep down in there, it became the norm for a few months - right up until I couldn't replicate something good. Back to noting every mix down - can't let that happen again.

I've found my love for cooking has helped me immensely in this hobby. Just like in the kitchen, it's all about intuition and getting the "feel" for certain things. I know I've read that somewhere, some time 'round here before.
I know what thats like i am a chef by trade so recipe design is pretty natural.
As is totally winging it haha

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I need help!
@HIC a while back was talking about getting cherry flavours to taste less luke cheap cough syrup by making a dilution then using that as a flavouring.
Now i currently only own
real flavours wild cherry
Flavorah cherry filling
TPA maraschino cherry
Ive tried diluting them down some as low as 10% but they still taste awful. tpa maraschino cherry even makes my tongue totally numb for a couple min.
But they all still taste really terrible so i need to know are these just bad flavours or am i doing something wrong

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need help!
@HIC a while back was talking about getting cherry flavours to taste less luke cheap cough syrup by making a dilution then using that as a flavouring.
Now i currently only own
Flavorah cherry filling
TPA maraschino cherry
Ive tried diluting them down some as low as 10% but they still taste awful. tpa maraschino cherry even makes my tongue totally numb for a couple min.
But they all still taste really terrible so i need to know are these just bad flavours or am i doing something wrong

@HeadInClouds

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm diggin the Sadlad toach crunch I made yesterday. It needs more time but from what I sampled, its tastes good.
Yum....exciting, isn’t it? I love it when recipes come together!

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I need help!
Now i currently only own
Flavorah cherry filling
TPA maraschino cherry

Cherry is super tough. I haven’t even tried mixing with cherry. @wllmc might be able to help as well. He has a recipe out there that many say is fantastic.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
60ml of more blue razz sour patch
That's like 180mls this week lol

30mls
Strawberry flavorburst
Blueberry monster energy
Watermelon jelly rancher
Grape big league chew

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So, I've been buying watermelon flavors since I started DIY to clone a local juice for my sister. She didn't like any of them.

I just received loranns watermelon and she's going crazy. It's the one lol. Can't believe it took me that long. I should've known it was LA since it's what most shops started with and they're cheap.

Last edited:

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks to everyone helping out I tasted my dilutions again this morning and yeah yuk! Anyone fancy a few free flavors? hehe

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I need help!
Now i currently only own
Flavorah cherry filling
TPA maraschino cherry

I don't remember that conversation - could it have been about Lotus White Cherry? I wrote about that being a flavor likely to appeal to people who get that medicine effect from cherry flavors. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...f-lotus-flavorings-so-far.165977/#post-862104. If I had to pick a cherry flavor to vape standalone, that one, FA Black Cherry, or Inawera's cherry flavors would be likely candidates. I prefer cherry flavors in mixes, though.

Wannavape247

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't remember that conversation - could it have been about Lotus White Cherry? I wrote about that being a flavor likely to appeal to people who get that medicine effect from cherry flavors. http://vapingunderground.com/thread...f-lotus-flavorings-so-far.165977/#post-862104. If I had to pick a cherry flavor to vape standalone, that one, FA Black Cherry, or Inawera's cherry flavors would be likely candidates. I prefer cherry flavors in mixes, though.
So stick with fa and inawera aye?
Ive just got wf black cherry jelly bean and inawera cherry v2 couldnt get hold of wisnia in uk.
Thanks HIC

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I love Bantha Milk...it's a solid ADV...and I'm squonking it right now.
Oh really! That’s awesome! I’ve od’d on strawberries lately so I figured i’d switch it up a bit.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh really! That’s awesome! I’ve od’d on strawberries lately so I figured i’d switch it up a bit.

I just checked my recipe and I swapped the Cap Sweet cream out for TPA. I also lowered the Super Sweet, which I love, to .4 and that is still sweet.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I just checked my recipe and I swapped the Cap Sweet cream out for TPA. I also lowered the Super Sweet, which I love, to .4 and that is still sweet.
Good to know! I mixed it up, as is, but maybe round two, I’ll do it your way to see how different it is.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I need a new ADV for my new tank.

Make something awesome and share it with the group I need something new to. No pressure but to tonight would be great haha

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Make something awesome and share it with the group I need something new to. No pressure but to tonight would be great haha

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.
Lol GOC and that blue razz sour patch are the only two juices I always have on hand. Still need a strawberry...

But I'm sure I'll be mixing as well. I'll try and think of something.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My sister wants this, so that's what I'm starting with.
5e14dd32a4376603e7ef2c60cc2d2438.jpg

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
All of my 15ML bottles are in use right now. Most of it ordinary stuff, or I'm sick of it. I might just dump the all of em and start from scratch.

Today I whipped up a super simple mix. I can't get enough of it! Sometimes I really enjoy easy mixes.
Caps Harvest berry 8%
+ Caps sweet cream 2%
= Delicious!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors