Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey neato, I actually have one in my recent notes with a 'not bad, needs refining' in the notes section.

2% FW Blueberry
0.5% FA Bilberry
2% INW Custard
3% TFA Vanilla Swirl
0.5% TFA Vanilin (10%)

I don't specifically remember vaping it, but if I mixed it and wrote down 'not bad,' then I'd say it's not miles away from something proper. Adjust as seen fit, of course.

This was during my 'do whatever you can to not always use Cap's V Custard v1' phase. Key's in the Blue/Bil combo, many thanks to HiC for opening my eyes to that beautiful combo.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey neato, I actually have one in my recent notes with a 'not bad, needs refining' in the notes section.

2% FW Blueberry
0.5% FA Bilberry
2% INW Custard
3% TFA Vanilla Swirl
0.5% TFA Vanilin (10%)

I don't specifically remember vaping it, but if I mixed it and wrote down 'not bad,' then I'd say it's not miles away from something proper. Adjust as seen fit, of course.

This was during my 'do whatever you can to not always use Cap's V Custard v1' phase. Key's in the Blue/Bil combo, many thanks to HiC for opening my eyes to that beautiful combo.

Sweet thank you! I’ll use that minus the vanilin. It’s not for me anyways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

2% FW Blueberry
0.5% FA Bilberry
2% INW Custard
3% TFA Vanilla Swirl
0.5% TFA Vanilin (10%)

I feel you on the not using cap vanilla custard v1 lol. It’s hard to do.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anybody try Capella's Cake Batter v2 yet? Didn't even know it existed until I saw it on Nic River's site the other day, and my order just got here.

Kinda stumped where to start % wise, since I never even tried v1 to potentially reference with.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys I need a good blueberry custard recipe within the next couple hours. Help!

Deek’s has one on here. Here’s one I also like:

3% blueberry extra tpa
3% blueberry wild tpa
3% cheesecake graham crust tpa
1.5% vanilla bean ice cream tpa
4% vanilla custard caps
1% shisha vanilla inw

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anybody try Capella's Cake Batter v2 yet? Didn't even know it existed until I saw it on Nic River's site the other day, and my order just got here.

Kinda stumped where to start % wise, since I never even tried v1 to potentially reference with.

I don’t buy any v2 flavors but I’d assume it’s similar to the v1. I would start at 4% single flavor and 1.5 in a mix.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I made two orders last Friday afternoon. One from BCV and one from NicRiver. The one from BCV is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and the NicRiver order has not been processed yet. I said I would never order from anyone but BCV a few weeks ago, but I wanted to try a lot of the Purilium flavors. I sent my concerns to NicRiver CS today relating the issues and I get back a corporate response that it was the Black Friday sale that has caused their backlog. Funny that BCV had no issues. I guess my biggest issue is they charged my card last Friday and have still not even processed my order yet while the other vendor shipped and will most likely have that order to me in the same time frame without any special cost to me. Sorry but BCV needs to buy out NicRiver and rule the diy vapor supply category. They get that customer care is important. Rant off.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
So I made two orders last Friday afternoon. One from BCV and one from NicRiver. The one from BCV is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow and the NicRiver order has not been processed yet. I said I would never order from anyone but BCV a few weeks ago, but I wanted to try a lot of the Purilium flavors. I sent my concerns to NicRiver CS today relating the issues and I get back a corporate response that it was the Black Friday sale that has caused their backlog. Funny that BCV had no issues. I guess my biggest issue is they charged my card last Friday and have still not even processed my order yet while the other vendor shipped and will most likely have that order to me in the same time frame without any special cost to me. Sorry but BCV needs to buy out NicRiver and rule the diy vapor supply category. They get that customer care is important. Rant off.

NicRiver is huge compared to Bull City, financially, that would be like a Flash Mart buying out Walmart

Edit: also why they have a bigger delay, though 3 business days is pushing it

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I order from Bull City mostly, but sometimes I need Nicotine...so NicRiver it is

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Weird, I ordered from both the same day. Both look like they'll be here tommorow. Even though the USPS site says expected date for Friday (for both). 50+ dollars and numerous flavors from both as well. Sorry to hear your woes.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
A spin on vapourmod's peanut butter milkshake on ELR
Floral milkshake (WIP)
@TyTokes trix cereal
Berry blast
Red Dragon Ice Cream(WIP)
Solo juicy strawberry

Good bit of mixing today, but I don't mind. Been looking at the Hangsen strawberry, looks good but don't know if it's worth it, thoughts?

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Yeah I stopped using nicotine river for that reason. Always took a week to get to me. The only thing I order from there is nicotine.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
NicRiver is huge compared to Bull City, financially, that would be like a Flash Mart buying out Walmart

Edit: also why they have a bigger delay, though 3 business days is pushing it
There as a great deal of sarcasm in my sentence about BCV buying out anyone including NicRiver :) I am not really mad or terribly upset, but NicRiver has twice now had terrible expediency with my only two orders from them.
I will place orders with them again, but I will make sure to order before I leave for vacation if at all possible :wait:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
There as a great deal of sarcasm in my sentence about BCV buying out anyone including NicRiver :) I am not really mad or terribly upset, but NicRiver has twice now had terrible expediency with my only two orders from them.
I will place orders with them again, but I will make sure to order before I leave for vacation if at all possible :wait:
Nicotine river is also the only vendor where i've had flavors arrive and be spilled out all over the box. I also had the cap on my FA cookie get janky. If i shook it, flavor would fly out everywhere and you'd smell if for a couple days. So i ordered another fa cookie from BCF. I havent ordered flavors from NR in a very very long time.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ordered it anyways lol #yolo

500ml 100mg VG based nicotine
25 30ml amber glass bottles (so I can finally disperse my nicotine and grab one out of the freezer when i need to)
10 ml NR strawberry biscuit
I have been using 15ml amber colored glass bottles with the black sealing caps for my nic storage in the freezer. I just ordered 12 30ml similar styled bottles as I just doubled the order size of nic to 500ml size also.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ordered it anyways lol #yolo

500ml 100mg VG based nicotine
25 30ml amber glass bottles (so I can finally disperse my nicotine and grab one out of the freezer when i need to)
10 ml NR strawberry biscuit

Not any of the new Euro Flavor Apple concentrates ? :eek:

https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/euroflavor-sour-apple/?mc_cid=a2eca901d1&mc_eid=fa7230a7ab
https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/euroflavor-red-apple/?mc_cid=a2eca901d1&mc_eid=fa7230a7ab

Both are on sale and included in NN's FIFO – Freeze in, First out shipping system..:)

Ron
---
"Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."- James Dean

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/euroflavor-sour-apple/?mc_cid=a2eca901d1&mc_eid=fa7230a7ab
https://www.nudenicotine.com/product/euroflavor-red-apple/?mc_cid=a2eca901d1&mc_eid=fa7230a7ab

Both are on sale and included in NN's FIFO – Freeze in, First out shipping system..:)

Ron
---
never heard of this brand. I might order some if i hear good things but for now, i have enough flavors.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have been using 15ml amber colored glass bottles with the black sealing caps for my nic storage in the freezer. I just ordered 12 30ml similar styled bottles as I just doubled the order size of nic to 500ml size also.
hmm I don't have different tops. I wonder if they'd be ok with the regular dripper tops?

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Ron
---
We were talking about NicRiver. :)

My NicRiver order is out for delivery. I can't wait to get off work! My BCF order left Raleigh 3 days ago and still hasn't got to Fargo. USPS must be really busy this year.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
never heard of this brand.

All I know is contained in the email I got from NN...

"Based out of Houston Texas, Raymond Shin and his wife Kate, in combination with a great team, run a quality flavor house that manufacturers concentrates solely for the eLiquid market... just like us! Their flavor profiles are true-to-name, have great value, are insanely easy to use, but most importantly, are VERY concentrated. We have worked intimately with Raymond and his team to select 20 of his most popular flavors to release into inventory, IMMEDIATELY! 15mL and 60mL sizes will be stocked initially, and larger sizes are to-come very quickly. Please suggest to us what sizes you would like to see stocked, and if there is a Euro Flavor you enjoy that we don't currently stock, please be sure to suggest it to us right away"

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm I don't have different tops. I wonder if they'd be ok with the regular dripper tops?

I got the plastic tops as I was told that the dropper tops tend to leach. I am no scientist, but I decided to be safer and got the sealing black tops for these bottles when I ordered them.

Attachments

• bra1__98177.1441782744.300.300.jpg
    bra1__98177.1441782744.300.300.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 10

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yes, radioactive red violet, more like.

I ordered from MFS. I realized nicriver was charging 12.44 for shipping whether I got 7 bottles or 1...no thanks!!! Now I see why their flavors are cheaper x(
I've never heard of nicotine turning purple. That's weird and cool at the same time.

Your name reminds me of family guy. not sure why lol

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I've never heard of nicotine turning purple. That's weird and cool at the same time.

Your name reminds me of family guy. not sure why lol

Looks cool, but smells bad. It had been opened nearly a year ago and most of its life, it was not kept cool. This bottle I just ordered it staying in the freezer (125mL 100mg nicotine and 7, 15mL bottles flavoring, $6.78 shipping, nicotine river charged $12.44 for just one 60mL bottle of nicotine nooooo way)

I have been told "shutup, Meg" more times than I enjoyed, I meant to make my screenname Captain Pegleg but messed up somewhere

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Looks cool, but smells bad. It had been opened nearly a year ago and most of its life, it was not kept cool. This bottle I just ordered it staying in the freezer (125mL 100mg nicotine and 7, 15mL bottles flavoring, $6.78 shipping, nicotine river charged $12.44 for just one 60mL bottle of nicotine nooooo way)

I have been told "shutup, Meg" more times than I enjoyed, I meant to make my screenname Captain Pegleg but messed up somewhere

Yeah BCF is just plain better. I’m used to getting a shipped notice the same day I order but that’s not gonna happen with NR.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Vaperstek is the only place I get my nic, decent shipping last time I checked, that and their PG nicotine is pretty smooth for PG based.

I should try them some day but I’m the type of person that once they know they like something, they don’t try anything else. I’ll go to a restaurant and order the same thing every time

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I should try them some day but I’m the type of person that once they know they like something, they don’t try anything else. I’ll go to a restaurant and order the same thing every time

I first heard of their nic from a buddy who got me into vaping and mixing. Before then the only nicotine I had used was Wizard Labs, which is pretty bad, at least to me. I bought a 120 ml and never looked back.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I first heard of their nic from a buddy who got me into vaping and mixing. Before then the only nicotine I had used was Wizard Labs, which is pretty bad, at least to me. I bought a 120 ml and never looked back.

Everyone says they have the smoothest nicotine but idk if that’s a good thing. I like a little throat hit.

VU Sponsors