Cashew-SC-WF

Hollandaise Cream-SC-WF

Oatmeal and Cream-SC-WF

Orange Juice-WF

Peach Gummy Candy-SC-WF

Quince Jelly-SC-WF

Vanilla Ruyan Custard-WF

White Fudge-SC-WF

To determine winners/losers, Have you had the opportunity to sample any of those yet :question:

Ron
---
"Whatever your determination or will power, it is foolish to try to change the nature of things. Things work the way they do because that is the way of things"- Miyamoto Musashi

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed a few this afternoon:

Crunch Cream -xGRANITEx Reddit Forum (60ml)
Cinnamon Crunch (Flavorah)
1.80 ML
3.00 %

Cream (Flavorah)
0.60 ml
1.00 %

Holy Vanilla (DIYFS)
0.90 ml
1.50 %

Marshmallow (FA)
0.60 ml
1.00 %

Meringue (FA)
0.30 ml
0.50 %

Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TPA)
1.80 ml
3.00 %

Vienna Cream (FA)
0.80 ml
1.30 %

Blueberry Cinnamon Pastry v2.0 -EdibleMalfunction (60ml)
Blueberry (FW)
1.80 ml
3.00 %

Blueberry Extra (TPA)
2.40 ml
4.00 %

Brown Sugar (TPA)
0.60 ml
1.00 %

Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
0.90 ml
1.50 %

Lemon Sicily (FA)
0.15 ml
0.25 %

Liquid Amber (FA)
0.30 ml
0.50 %

Vanilla Cupcake v2 (CAP)
1.20 ml
2.00 %

Squonk's Moist Banana Walnut Bread

Last edited:

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, yesterday I mixed up 250ml of Sweet Watermelon Juice and 250ml of Quickberry Pink. As if that wasn't enuf, today I did 250ml of Caramel Apple and 250ml of Prickly Pear!

I think I'm good fer a week or 2. :D
Fog can you share your Caramel Apple recipe.... I’ve been trying to make my own with little luck.

FoggyRoad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Fog can you share your Caramel Apple recipe.... I’ve been trying to make my own with little luck.
Well, I certainly could but you'd probably find it just as disappointing I did. I mean it's pleasant and vapeable but ain't gonna knock year socks off.

I made 4 new recipes over 2 days. A full litre of juice, all good enuf to vape but none what I was really looking for. Already searching for new recipes for next try. But I've got a couple months before I need to mix again.

Caramel (FA) .75%
Fuji Apple (FA) 3.5%
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic)(FA) .25%

I really like the Fuji Apple but the caramel just really ain't there. If you have the flavors layin around and time to play with it maybe you can get something out of it.

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, I certainly could but you'd probably find it just as disappointing I did. I mean it's pleasant and vapeable but ain't gonna knock year socks off.

I made 4 new recipes over 2 days. A full litre of juice, all good enuf to vape but none what I was really looking for. Already searching for new recipes for next try. But I've got a couple months before I need to mix again.

Caramel (FA) .75%
Fuji Apple (FA) 3.5%
Madagascar (Vanilla Classic)(FA) .25%

I really like the Fuji Apple but the caramel just really ain't there. If you have the flavors layin around and time to play with it maybe you can get something out of it.
Thanks did something really close to that with the same results.... Sully posted one some time ago saying coconut brings out the caramel I have yet to try it but it’s on my list I just keep forgetting to order the peach:)

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/jays-caramel-apple.23642/

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Id imagine any cherry you had would be fine and you might find something better in your stash. this isnt a set in stone recipe and a first attempt I personally just like the wisnia myself :)

Hmm I'm thinking a mix of FA cherry and black cherry could be nice. I'll mix some up in a bit see how it handles. Thanks.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Alright mixed it up along with a couple others. I went with .25% Blk and .5% cherry. Had to bump up FA marshmallow to .75% cause I thought I still had some FLV, but I didn't. Really liking it so far, but I feel I need to let it steep for a day or two. Coz while it is nice and flavorful, it feels like it's not as smooth as it should be. Unrelated, but I know why my floral cream soda ain't hitting the right marks, gonna need some FA mad fruit though.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Alright mixed it up along with a couple others. I went with .25% Blk and .5% cherry. Had to bump up FA marshmallow to .75% cause I thought I still had some FLV, but I didn't. Really liking it so far, but I feel I need to let it steep for a day or two. Coz while it is nice and flavorful, it feels like it's not as smooth as it should be. Unrelated, but I know why my floral cream soda ain't hitting the right marks, gonna need some FA mad fruit though.
mad fruit is good for a lot of things and nice little secret ingredient I stash it in several of my fruit recipes like the Mt dew livewire I shared awhile back I think in this thread and blubber, a blue razz flavor :)

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mixed up Squonks strawberry ice cream but replaced the shisha strawberry with fa juicy strawberry at 4% to see how it is. I liked it with the shisha but wanted to try it with the FA. Also mixed up my tweaked version of cubchoo custard from ELR, which is a blueberry custard.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I haven’t mixed anything on my 4 days off and I didn’t buy one thing for Black Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Likewise! Though I did mix up some of my usual strawberry & cream today, since my current bottle got below half full; since I've gotten below 25% flavoring, it really needs that 5-7 days for the flavor to fully develop.

Andria

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was bored so I decided to mix some juice up. I decided I wanted some 4%-2%-1% combos. I wanted to calculate once to keep the numbers for each in concert (lazy). So I started grabbing random flavors for the percentage combos and came up with these-

1.) (thanks @wllmc, for the idea)
  • FA-Watermellon 4%
  • FA-Raspberry 2%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 1%
2. )
  • FA-Red Touch 4%
  • FA-Lemon Sicily 2%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 1%

3.)
  • PUR-Strawberry Biscuit 4%
  • INW-Coconut Cookie 2%
  • INW-Biscuits 1%

4.)
  • FA-Watermellon 4%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 2%
  • FA-Red Touch 1%
These should be safe. I will try them tommorow and see how they taste.

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I was bored so I decided to mix some juice up. I decided I wanted some 4%-2%-1% combos. I wanted to calculate once to keep the numbers for each in concert (lazy). So I started grabbing random flavors for the percentage combos and came up with these-

• FA-Watermellon 4%
  • FA-Raspberry 2%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 1%
2. )
  • FA-Red Touch 4%
  • FA-Lemon Sicily 2%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 1%

3.)
  • INW-Coconut Cookie 2%
  • INW-Biscuits 1%

4.)
  • FA-Watermellon 4%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 2%
  • FA-Red Touch 1%

I've done that first one, but with .5% FA pear. Pretty yummy, I may need to mix some up some time.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up more 16mg 48/52 base and...

wllmc's ECF Refugee (tis the season :))
Pączki
Creamy Hazelnut Coffee WIP

Ron
---
"Knowledge is of no value unless you put it into practice."- Anton Chekhov

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

• FA-Watermellon 4%
  • FA-Raspberry 2%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 1%
2. )
  • FA-Red Touch 4%
  • FA-Lemon Sicily 2%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 1%

3.)
  • INW-Coconut Cookie 2%
  • INW-Biscuits 1%

4.)
  • FA-Watermellon 4%
  • FA-Cream Fresh 2%
  • FA-Red Touch 1%

Let me know what you think of #2

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven’t mixed anything on my 4 days off and I didn’t buy one thing for Black Friday.

I am still not planning to mix until January but I did order 3 gallons of vg and a few 2oz and 4oz bottles of flavors to restock my supply, and some batteries. I had about $200 worth of hardware in some carts but so far have managed to resist the urge to buy more gear I don't really need right now.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
My friend asked me to mix her a strawberry kiwi juice. I'm not into strawberry vapes and only have one for mixes. I have FA juicy strawberry and FA kiwi. Any suggestions for a starting point? If it would help my flavor stash on ELR is public. Letitia over there. Any help would be appreciated.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My friend asked me to mix her a strawberry kiwi juice. I'm not into strawberry vapes and only have one for mixes. I have FA juicy strawberry and FA kiwi. Any suggestions for a starting point? If it would help my flavor stash on ELR is public. Letitia over there. Any help would be appreciated.
Never tried those two together but if it were me, I'd start at 4% juicy strawberry, 2% kiwi

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Any suggestions for a starting point?

I've made similar juice combinations. (Using 1% INW Shisha for the strawberry and 4% FA Kiwi though) Mykreign's suggestion is a Very Good one for me. While the combination would be plenty sweet for me, If your friend is a sweet commercial juice junkie, I'm thinking some sweetener may be in order (.5-1%)

First, I myself would ask that Friend to make sure I was making a Strawberry/Kiwi and not a Kiwi/Strawberry. If the latter, I would simply swap Mykreign's suggested flavor %'s around. Combining these 2 flavors can really showcase what "to taste" really can mean.

Ron
---
"If you're going to do something tonight that you'll be sorry for tomorrow morning, sleep late."- Henny Youngman

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Not my personal recipe. I found it on ELR and saved it.

Creamy Kiwi/Strawberry (30ml)

Juicy Strawberry (FA)
0.53 ml
1.75 %

Kiwi (FA)
0.90 ml
3.00 %

Marshmallow (FA)
0.15 ml
0.50 %

Vienna Cream (FA)
0.53 ml
1.75 %

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Thanks. I don't have Vienna cream, do have cap sweet cream and FW cheesecake. Will experiment with those.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I like to taste the strawberry up front in my mixes but everyone’s different.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know what you think of #2

It tastes "okay". For some reason it is a little dry.
My #3 turned out really good. Fricken biscuit heaven. I swear I can feel the softness of the strawberry biscuit on the exhale (like soft biscuits). Fluffy mouth feel. I'm excited to see how this is in a week. It could use a little more sweetness but its good.
#1 is good too but in a different/lighter/crisper way.

RugBurnRed

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It tastes "okay". For some reason it is a little dry.
My #3 turned out really good. Fricken biscuit heaven. I swear I can feel the softness of the strawberry biscuit on the exhale (like soft biscuits). Fluffy mouth feel. I'm excited to see how this is in a week. It could use a little more sweetness but its good.
#1 is good too but in a different/lighter/crisper way.
I ordered the PUR Strawberry Biscuit flavor based upon all of its reviews. Thanks for confirming the raves :)

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll jump in, today was mixing day.

Big bottles of the ADV tobacco blend,

5.5% TFA Red Oak Tobacco
1% INW Vanilla for Pipe
2% TFA Vanilla Swirl
1% FA Vanilla Tahiti
smidge of FA Oakwood
1 drop per 10ml of Tobacco Absolute

Smaller bottles of misc. tester stuff, got a Coconut Vanilla Cookie I've been perfecting:

2% FA Coconut
2% LB Coconut Milk
1% FA Fresh Cream
1% INW Biscuit
2% FA Cookie
0.5% CAP VBIC

Have a hazy one, folks. Back from the dead and roaming.

edited: vbic down .5%

Last edited:

VU Sponsors