Become a Patron!

The Daily Mixing Thread

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think I might have to do a speed steep (if possible) on the lemon Tart. I taste tested it and its a very good graham cracker but no lemon presenting. :( I need to know before the sales (one stop is having a sale starting on the 23rd) I'm hoping for a bcf code so I can buy more lemon meringue and hangsen pumpkin pie.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The sub arome lmp has steeped for a little over a week (I think), and I am getting a lot of custard, faint crust of Graham cracker, but the lemon has faded dramatically. This one needs work, more crust and more lemon. It is not a vomit style custard, but it's really all I taste now.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
All I mixed today was Cookie Dough~!

sGlNIFyOpeDoMB5DvdliGsYLzfpm6yt17Q01YAIxtAI5zx_rkILEh3xXQVuCCcouV7flVYl-eQcktI6UNQrbDZtvvArb2Onl0ftUbtQ_jWcPG-LsiRiqgJ6ZVfDNV9Bz33rn_eBucmHK-CkdBjD9XpF3zj7dsLGkYZEM1A-E3acnEWy0y6SILeD5RkNvuWsQbayAYN_wenTedJsXYo2drCa-8e_Y9X4k0tOYESqIcoaOTWq-95HAM64mIx7BsUszl0GU9AuXMC1GvW8cZSxSpoKZpgheiz_cLkIduaOat9t8NEENlNyH1LqYHEL0NEvT0BSPy4w-R_T9OiQyaUpxUU0xxu6Y7cAQn5bKtmZenSsUZKNR9HYRgrTRrsycan8nM6SlVTyeXpGXgvPQnonwg4l-bejPgM-w33MFFh5SiBQ0hpXe_0DSTM-1U09KzRb-pXK_J3VzdDmJJjxWnOQumrcBsuLvQl9Caxtkpbx0QUAOtrkl3bKDSaNZLB3K6MC8fuB2qiOp1_VAMaPw5aitAU-ZoclGUO42Q8JPgsD9co-3AH8mrLiV5DdHHTmcl3rFcm7WSftwO8z_Zf0R6e3Ci6RULaMl8GuQLoDpE5OUWxyLshVIrk9PL0Cx_a8Rq6JpdJlsMYJ5Wbm5mJNE35Q9R-do=w567-h755-no

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
The sub arome lmp has steeped for a little over a week (I think), and I am getting a lot of custard, faint crust of Graham cracker, but the lemon has faded dramatically. This one needs work, more crust and more lemon. It is not a vomit style custard, but it's really all I taste now.

I've come to the conclusion that lemon is just tough.

I wonder if some lime added to lemon mixes would bolster the lemon?

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Anyone buying flavors with Xmas sales? What’s everyone getting?

I just stocked up last week. My mixing frequency has settled down some.

I have a dozen or so flavors that I'm really happy with, so not experimenting very much right now. Just making more of what I know I like every now and then. :)

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
We are in for a hot Xmas. It's going to be 35°C (95F). And rising!
Isn't it summer down under? LOL I expect BIL to call me soon.

I'm going to mix up Hics LMP recipe again. I only remembered the lemon fading. However, I'm going to try a few more LMP concentrates before I give up. I'm thinking lemon is one of those flavors I cannot taste. I'm not a super taster like most mix masters are (or claim to be). I'm happy just to mix something that is tasty.

My recipe I mixed up (posted here) is coming though. However, I have a feeling its going to need a very long steep. I think next time I'm going to switch out the Graham notes and go for shortbread. WF has a shortbread cookie I can pick up at BSF. I'm still thinking about the chefs flavors LM tart.

Last edited:

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Isn't it summer down under? LOL I expect BIL to call me soon.

I'm going to mix up Hics LMP recipe again. I only remembered the lemon fading. However, I'm going to try a few more LMP concentrates before I give up. I'm thinking lemon is one of those flavors I cannot taste. I'm not a super taster like most mix masters are (or claim to be).

My recipe I mixed up (posted here) is coming though. However, I have a feeling its going to need a very long steep. I think next time I'm going to switch out the Graham notes and go for shortbread. WF has a shortbread cookie I can pick up at BSF. I'm still thinking about the chefs flavors LM tart.
Yeah, summer here. One thing that helps lemon, is adding at the end of the steep. I got the wf shortbread, but BCF are going to get the inw one in, and that is better. I have fa lemon Sicily, vta sour lemon and inw lemon. I am going to mix them all to make one, and add a little lime like mentioned.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Hot damn, have been so busy lately working on a top secret project that I have had no time to pleasure vape or do anything pleasure vape related. Managed to remedy that and......... I come bearing a gift.

12232018-mix0.jpg
Mix Lab Time. Awesome, felt great to mix some deliciousness.

2018.12.23Mixing.jpg
Finally fount a font that I like for labels.

DIY International Waffle.jpg

The Caramel Bonbon is delicious. Mixed up a tester when I got it and forgot all about it. Started vaping on it last night and its good by itself. Its kind of like what you wish rum baba should be. This is going to be really good after the waffle calms down. I may throw a little sweet cream in it and do believe it will be an awesome base for any kind of fruit.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hot damn, have been so busy lately working on a top secret project that I have had no time to pleasure vape or do anything pleasure vape related. Managed to remedy that and......... I come bearing a gift.

View attachment 127396

View attachment 127397

View attachment 127398

The Caramel Bonbon is delicious. Mixed up a tester when I got it and forgot all about it. Started vaping on it last night and its good by itself. Its kind of like what you wish rum baba should be. This is going to be really good after the waffle calms down. I may throw a little sweet cream in it and do believe it will be an awesome base for any kind of fruit.
Thanks! Sounds great! How about Cannoli Cat?

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

View attachment 127396

View attachment 127397

View attachment 127398

I love your lab set up!

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Merry Christmas everyone, it's Christmas Eve night here now, and I have just crawled into bed, air conditioning blasting lol. It is hot!
Going to my son's tomorrow, with both my husband's lol. The current and the ex :cheers:. Got my tequila, that I buy once a year. It is going to be a good day! Have fun tomorrow! I am vaping nougat.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Merry Christmas everyone, it's Christmas Eve night here now, and I have just crawled into bed, air conditioning blasting lol. It is hot!
Going to my son's tomorrow, with both my husband's lol. The current and the ex :cheers:. Got my tequila, that I buy once a year. It is going to be a good day! Have fun tomorrow! I am vaping nougat.

How does Christmas and a bottle of Tequila play out? ;) Sounds dangerous.

jr779

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Merry Christmas everyone - did a lot of mixing for the holiday season. Made up a few and vaped these over the past few weeks: golden Oreo pudding from ATF, which I liked but didn’t love - I will likely mix it again when I need a break from the regulars. Also made the boss reserve clone - my first banana vape which I liked a lot and will mix again.

Mixed up a few that have become my regulars: 250 mls of GOC, 120 mls of captain burgundy’s first mate (love this one), 120 mls of Master level milk from ATF which is a unicorn or mother’s milk clone that’s pretty simple and delicious, 120 mls of Milk was a rad choice from ATF, wllmcs VT strawberry milk - love this one after a 1 week steep, and finally 60 mls of Old Skewl.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banana Nut Bread has always been one of the things my family makes around this time of year, so, I found a recipe as an homage to that and edited it for flavors I had, and even just as a shake and vape it’s pretty good, though I imagine the cream and Banana Nut Bread flavors could be even better after a bit of a steep
5046a178b1e64529812789624a745d2e.jpg

Failure is a much better teacher than success

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Banana Nut Bread has always been one of the things my family makes around this time of year, so, I found a recipe as an homage to that and edited it for flavors I had, and even just as a shake and vape it’s pretty good, though I imagine the cream and Banana Nut Bread flavors could be even better after a bit of a steep
5046a178b1e64529812789624a745d2e.jpg

Failure is a much better teacher than success
You really should do yourself a favor an mix up @Squonk it’s the best I have ever vaped! I make it with the walnut.

http://vapingunderground.com/threads/moist-banana-almond-or-walnut-bread-27.299132/#post-2089033

VU Sponsors