Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Merry Christmas everyone!:treetrim::xmastree:

photo-1510545973694-c3190af89c24

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is it called boxing day because of the Tequila, Fosters and fighting spirit of the Aussies?
Lol, I think it came from Europe, and Aussies followed. It was designed for servants to have a day off (I think). I had a really nice day, I still have 3/4 of tequila left for the coming festivities. I didn't get wasted lol! Was a very hot day though!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I mixed up a bunch of @Smoky Blue's recently released recipes:
Sweet Cane, a fruity candy cane
Peppermint White Russian
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Awful Waffle, a blueberry Belgian Waffle
All of the above are on ELR.
Another one of her's called Fat Kid's Cake.
Also,
@wildgypsy70's Go Beans and Cookie Doh
@jwill's Circus Animal Cookies This tastes great in the Kennedy Vindicator/Kennedy 25mm combo with a 0.13 Ohm Alien from @zephyr

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Let’s ask @wildgypsy70 she has the in’s on all the flavoring companies.
Ah, I see somebody needs some enabling! Lol!

So, WF.....my favorites are Vanilla Buttercream Frosting, Brazilian Coffee, Banana Purée, Tahitian Vanilla Cream, Peaches and Cream, Butterscotch Cream Pie, Oats and Cream, Bumbleberry, Chocolate Chunks, Fluffy White Cake, Deep Fried Pastry Dough, Sugar Cone, Frozen Yogurt......I’m sure there are more, but these are what I could come up with without my list.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I mixed up a bunch of @Smoky Blue's recently released recipes:
Sweet Cane, a fruity candy cane
Peppermint White Russian
Peppermint Hot Cocoa
Awful Waffle, a blueberry Belgian Waffle
All of the above are on ELR.
Another one of her's called Fat Kid's Cake.
Also,
@wildgypsy70's Go Beans and Cookie Doh
@jwill's Circus Animal Cookies This tastes great in the Kennedy Vindicator/Kennedy 25mm combo with a 0.13 Ohm Alien from @zephyr

@gopher_byrd lemme know what you think of them!
I need to find out info for the contests (yes "s" ) so keep your fingers crossed for the New Year!! :bliss:

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
One on one is having a year end deal. 25% off using code 2018END25 ends Dec 31, 2018. In addition, a free flavor. I never ordered from them but I'm thinking about it.
49101957_2017577214956259_6580107721033383936_n.jpg
48991490_2020139891366658_2507585813609447424_n.jpg
P.S. It looks like diyvaporsupply is cheaper than going direct. I'm still leaving this here for anyone that needs to be enabled.

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have never tried any flavoring from them. I have the powdered sugar in my cart at BSF
They definitely have some good ones. Powdered sugar, Cream(milky undertones), Vanilla Custard Cheesecake, Marshmallow(vanilla) and Cornbread are quite good. I don’t have very many, but, per usual, they’re hit or miss.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They definitely have some good ones. Powdered sugar, Cream(milky undertones), Vanilla Custard Cheesecake, Marshmallow(vanilla) and Cornbread are quite good. I don’t have very many, but, per usual, they’re hit or miss.
Powdered sugar definitely one of my faves. Cornbread too. Haven't been able to get the milky undertones, always sold out when I am doing my order.

VU Sponsors