nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Oh I completely forgot. Got a thumbs-up from my sister on the second RY4 recipe I tried for her.

Couldn't quite grasp that she actually liked it, until I realized that I had mixed it with salt nicotine. That explains it. That damn salt nic takes the taste right out of juice.

So I made her another 120 ml of it and used up most of the rest of the salt nic. Moving on now...

If I mix the RY4 again with freebase nic, I'll have to reduce flavorings in the recipe by 1/3. That seems to be the way it's working out - if you mix a freebase nic recipe with salt nic, increase flavorings by 50%. If you mix a salt nic recipe with freebase nic, reduce flavorings by 33%. Just my observation.

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That sounds kinda nasty to EAT, much less vape. Yeow. Might be a little less gross if ya put some cornbread with it.

I worked construction off and on for 40 years. I carried fried bologna sandwiches in my lunch at least once a week. Sometimes more. I'd rather have a fried baloney sandwich than a t-bone steak!

I don't know if I'd wanna vape it though. ;)

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I worked construction off and on for 40 years. I carried fried bologna sandwiches in my lunch at least once a week. Sometimes more. I'd rather have a fried baloney sandwich than a t-bone steak!

I don't know if I'd wanna vape it though. ;)

The smell of cooked lunch meat to me is gross. Just something weird about it. Bologna is just too salty and weird of a texture (we had eaten a lot of it our youth), vaping it in any capacity, blech....... I would certainly take the T-bone over bologna. Pulled pork over either of them. Dammit. Now I am hungry.

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got some flavors in yesterday and today I mixed up HIC's Cornbread and Corn Pudding v2. I'm really looking forward to those.

I also got some Sugar Daddy Sweetener TBV. Now I like sweet in almost every juice and I've tried most of them. I settled on Super Sweet CAP as being the best for me. However, the SDS blows it away. It is just pure sweetness without any other taste to it. One drop on the knuckle was fantastically sweet, but not overbearingly so. If you like sweet, it's worth trying.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I got some flavors in yesterday and today I mixed up HIC's Cornbread and Corn Pudding v2. I'm really looking forward to those.

I also got some Sugar Daddy Sweetener TBV. Now I like sweet in almost every juice and I've tried most of them. I settled on Super Sweet CAP as being the best for me. However, the SDS blows it away. It is just pure sweetness without any other taste to it. One drop on the knuckle was fantastically sweet, but not overbearingly so. If you like sweet, it's worth trying.

Going to check that out. Good looking out dude.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up 60ml of @VAPEROXX Cornbread Puddin & I should’ve ordered the 30ml of the FLV Vanilla Pudding, the teeny tiny 10ml has only 4ml left :( it’s delicious! I’m surprised as everyone says to use FLV @ low percentages. But it works in this! Thanks @VAPEROXX !

Also mixed up 60ml of @jwill Circus Animal Cookies can’t wait to try it. But jwill says at least 5 days. So wait I must :D

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Mixed up 60ml of @VAPEROXX Cornbread Puddin & I should’ve ordered the 30ml of the FLV Vanilla Pudding, the teeny tiny 10ml has only 4ml left :( it’s delicious! I’m surprised as everyone says to use FLV @ low percentages. But it works in this! Thanks @VAPEROXX !

Also mixed up 60ml of @jwill Circus Animal Cookies can’t wait to try it. But jwill says at least 5 days. So wait I must :D

5 days is a small price to pay for delicious.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

SOME Flavorah you hafta use low...Alpine Strawberry is a 1% flavor for example. But most of em I rock at 8%+

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

You're very welcome!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After five weeks, I am loving this simple recipe I whipped up. It tastes almost like the golden syrup dumplings I have been craving. Not too sickly either, warm, rich and smooth. 3-2-1
3% vta golden syrup
2% inw biscuit
1% fa cream
If you have these flavors, mix and forget for five weeks.
Nice! Super easy.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There is a juice by Simple called Delemonful Poundcake that I enjoy. It is kind of sweet and the lemon is not super in your face. By combining several recipes and taking some percentage cues from multiple sources I have the frame work of a clone.

upload_2018-9-7_10-58-54.png

After a week it is in the ballpark. It tastes good like it is. Cake-y, lemony, kind of sweet. If the lemon could be gobbled up more in the mix it would be even better. Right now it kind of just sits on top of the cake (if that description makes any sense at all). If anyone has any thoughts or can mix this up and provide some guidance that would be very much appreciated.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
There is a juice by Simple called Delemonful Poundcake that I enjoy. It is kind of sweet and the lemon is not super in your face. By combining several recipes and taking some percentage cues from multiple sources I have the frame work of a clone.

View attachment 119315

After a week it is in the ballpark. It tastes good like it is. Cake-y, lemony, kind of sweet. If the lemon could be gobbled up more in the mix it would be even better. Right now it kind of just sits on top of the cake (if that description makes any sense at all). If anyone has any thoughts or can mix this up and provide some guidance that would be very much appreciated.
Maybe try lemonade cookie TFA to better slide into the bakery notes?

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years

View attachment 119315

Sounds good to me, I don’t mind having the lemon on top. :D On my list to mix!

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Maybe try lemonade cookie TFA to better slide into the bakery notes?

Will have to add that to the cart. I like the juicy lemon because it has an element of the lemon zest in it and makes it more believable (IMO).

VU Sponsors