“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
i have them both and they do vape a lot better at low wattages, but they always taste dry and dark to me...
im ordering from BCV tonight (of course lol), and im determined to find good chocolate. i want milky chocolate, anyone tried OOO chocolate milk?
I have it! Haven’t tried it solo yet. VT chocolate milk is good, as is chocolate mousse.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Made it to page 61 yesterday! Woot! I’m trying to do 5-10pages a day.....we’all see how that goes. Lol!

Also, gonna do a salted caramel brownie w/ice cream today....and possibly a cherry blossom pound cake.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Made it to page 61 yesterday! Woot! I’m trying to do 5-10pages a day.....we’all see how that goes. Lol!

Also, gonna do a salted caramel brownie w/ice cream today....and possibly a cherry blossom pound cake.

More than halfway there. We need to start pumping the thread full of new recipes so you have something to do. ;)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
More than halfway there. We need to start pumping the thread full of new recipes so you have something to do. ;)
Lol! Believe me, I have plenty. I’m at the stage where @ScReWbALL has discovered mixing.....;)many, many trial recipes. And I also realized @Wannavape247 was quite a prolific recipe guy, too. I am, however, not so much. It’s all great fun going thru the threads.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Lol! Believe me, I have plenty. I’m at the stage where @ScReWbALL has discovered mixing.....;)many, many trial recipes. And I also realized @Wannavape247 was quite a prolific recipe guy, too. I am, however, not so much. It’s all great fun going thru the threads.

You know I am teasing. It is going to be fun seeing a VU cookbook of recipe greatness.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I mixed today.
90ML
  • Silly 27
  • Mike's Melons
60ML
  • Hawaiian Pog (Re-Mixed)
  • Grack Juice
30ML
  • Fantasia Orange (Re-Mixed)
  • Pralines & Cream
  • Blue Razz Sour Patch (w/changes)
For BRSP, I switched CAP-Harvest Berries and TFA-Raspberry Sweet's percentages to see what happens.

I finally ordered from Bullcity :shades:. I got a bunch of stuff for recipes, but even more that I'm just curious about.

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I might have a toe or two in the water with mixing a bit. I was actually thinking of doing some experimentation tonight after work, but got pulled over for “following too closely” (how he noticed that from parked on the side of the road I don’t know), and of course my insurance is a pic in my phone that had just died, so, I couldn’t show proof of insurance and then he comes back telling me that even though my tags are current, because I didn’t sign the back of the little paper your tag stickers come attached to, that he was writing me up for lack of having current registration
60621cf29e47dbbfc3f91e0f133cb05c.jpg

So, if anyone else has a state where that’s a ticketable offense, might wanna make sure you have it signed.
The only other thing that kinda got me riled up was his constant use of the word “boy” while speaking with me. I’m a 36 year old white man and this is a black cop in his mid-50’s giving me the ticket...isn’t the using of the word “boy” to any race supposed to be on the “Do Not Say This” list?
Anyway, now I’m to bitter to be messing with creating something. I take that back...I have a couple of flavors here that I can use mockingly with tonight’s events
68ced2847a1cf82697c582f9a6d51dc0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chrisakasparky

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just ordered from bcv with the coupon
I’ve got my fingers crossed about VT chocolate, I got the base, mousse, and milk. Got some ingredients to try peanut butter and jelly, jam and toast, cinnamon danish, orange, berries, melons, grack juice, maaan I can’t wait lol

Last edited:

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I might have a toe or two in the water with mixing a bit. I was actually thinking of doing some experimentation tonight after work, but got pulled over for “following too closely” (how he noticed that from parked on the side of the road I don’t know), and of course my insurance is a pic in my phone that had just died, so, I couldn’t show proof of insurance and then he comes back telling me that even though my tags are current, because I didn’t sign the back of the little paper your tag stickers come attached to, that he was writing me up for lack of having current registration

So, if anyone else has a state where that’s a ticketable offense, might wanna make sure you have it signed.
The only other thing that kinda got me riled up was his constant use of the word “boy” while speaking with me. I’m a 36 year old white man and this is a black cop in his mid-50’s giving me the ticket...isn’t the using of the word “boy” to any race supposed to be on the “Do Not Say This” list?
Anyway, now I’m to bitter to be messing with creating something. I take that back...I have a couple of flavors here that I can use mockingly with tonight’s events

That really s*cks! Sorry that happened to you. Don’t even get me started, in NJ a few months ago apparently they were doing a blitz on cell phone use & driving. I had to go to court & pay a $239 ticket & I had my phone in the purse I never use the phone while driving. It was either pay or go back to court 2 more times. 1 for the supposed cop who saw me use the phone, another day for the ticketing cop. So 1 strike for me & the $239 ticket. You get 3 chances & the penalties go higher. I was livid I didn’t even have my phone out, but the cop said he saw me. :mad::mad:

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I hate it for you man. I used to run into crap like that a lot when I drove a big truck. What makes it so bad is there's not much you can do but pay the ticket. :(

MWorthington

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Just ordered from bcv with the coupon
I’ve got my fingers crossed about VT chocolate, I got the base, mousse, and milk. Got some ingredients to try peanut butter and jelly, jam and toast, cinnamon danish, orange, berries, melons, grack juice, maaan I can’t wait lol

Good luck with the pb and j, jam and toast, and the cinnamon danish! I've been wanting to try that for a while. Soooo many flavors and so little time. :)

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon

Might be worthwhile to talk to a lawyer about this. At least you only pay them once. Insurance, well, on and on and on...

Last time I got pulled, I got two tickets for expired inspection and expired registration, and they really were expired.

I went to court, told our nice elderly traffic judge that it had been 30 years since I got a ticket for anything, that I'd been busy with grandchildren, and would sure appreciate it if he'd give me a break. He made me promise to take care of things on time going forward, then dismissed the charges.

Sometimes it pays to show up in court.

LeanPipe

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Heres my notes on fa glory. Someone here asked me to post about it.
It is bloody nice. I am enjoying it.
Four week steep, mixed @ 2% and 50pg 50vg (best for tobacco I reckon).
At weeks one to three, it has quite prominent peanut taste.
Week four, the peanut has mellowed and more subtle, but it is there, but nicer.
Nice smooth, slight creaminess.
Very subtle sweet, but I am sensitive to sweet, so a touch of caramel might be nice to add.
I can tell that it's a tobacco, but I don't get the smokey ashtray.
No chemical taste, not floral or talc powder like I get from TFA black honey.
Mixing @ 2%, it's going to last me ages!

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Didn’t have anything to do when I got off work a half hour ago, so, I went ahead and actually backed up my claim that I’d use a donut flavor for the getting screwed over by a state trooper and ended up with this (still applying the KISS technique):
0a5c7870a88608be76bcd4840062dbab.png

Just using it as S&V now, and it’s actually pretty good...it’s got some zip or zing or whatever you wanna call it that I can’t quite put my finger on what it is and which flavor it is causing it, but as I was figuring it might come off a little bland, I’m surprised to say it didn’t.
Considering I’ve heard these three flavors do even better after steeping, I think I’ll save the last 20ml or so I have left (after filling my Squonker with 9-10ml of it) and seeing how it does over time.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
can’t quite put my finger on what it is and which flavor it is causing it
Might be that glazed donut, that one tastes like Play-Doh to me, but not sure if that's what you're tasting.

VU Sponsors