The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
They spend the majority of their time fundraising and creating a public persona. And, people who vote don't have all that much information to base their opinions on, so the guy that just spent years making himself look good in the public arena continues to look good. It's not till they do something that directly affects the individual voters that we're typically aware of what they're even doing. I mean unless you spend a good chunk of your week watching c-span and reading reports about which congressman voted in or supported which bill. So basically the general populous is ignorant to what goes on, but finding out is a pain in the ass, and the career politicians use that to continue doing as little as possible.

This is the meat and potatos of it.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The LavaBox DNA 200 Blood Red Edition I ordered has shipped.

I keep getting Low Atomizer messages on the RX200 and the fused Claptons so I built the other deck and will use the deck with the Fused Claptons on the Lavabox.

dshuld

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Dental cotton ? Did you say dental cotton?:idea: My niece is a dentist :bliss:
A razor blade lightly through the outer shell and then unroll. Each one of the rolls is enough for two wicks depending on how big your coils are.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Why I have such a strong dislike for all politicians. Lying, thieving scumbags the lot of them!
I have a strong distrust for them, but like Lawyers, there are plenty of them out there that are trying to do good, but when you play in the mud you're going to come out looking a little dirty.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have a strong distrust for them, but like Lawyers, there are plenty of them out there that are trying to do good, but when you play in the mud you're going to come out looking a little dirty.

Sure there are some trying to good. But, until we eliminate the bad ones the good will always be out numbered.

F

fckaugust8th

"Each one of the rolls is enough for two wicks depending on how big your coils are."
Yeah, I kinda figured that, unless @raymo2u puts the 0.0000001 ohm, 5kW coils in his 200mm rda:confused: or unless Roxy has designed another kick ass RTA:wave:
I doubt that is the Merlin.....is it Roxy?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
"Each one of the rolls is enough for two wicks depending on how big your coils are."
Yeah, I kinda figured that, unless @raymo2u puts the 0.0000001 ohm, 5kW coils in his 200mm rda:confused: or unless Roxy has designed another kick ass RTA:wave:
I doubt that is the Merlin.....is it Roxy?

Probably not Merlin, but there will be other kick ass RTAs. Hell, Leon and I just had nearly identical ideas for one.

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
6 1/2 days with no updates on my black Boreas in transit. Sucks reading how great it is, looking forward to it and have it disappear when it should have been here last Friday. :(

HD

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
6 1/2 days with no updates on my black Boreas in transit. Sucks reading how great it is, looking forward to it and have it disappear when it should have been here last Friday. :(

HD
HD, who did you order it from?

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They are mostly just for showing off, a nice conversation piece...but I do use the Tres Equis alot...its about the same as a RX200 without any limits on it..amazing battery life.
Loving the one I got the other day, smaller than I expected. I don't know if it's slightly wider or if it's just that it's width is not centered like the Realeaux but it's damn close to the same feel. Now I just need my Boreas(or one of the RDAs on the way) to get here so I can make some 22g FCs and make it really sing.

NoAvail

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a damn shame how idiotic these politicians are. One wonders how they are repeatedly reelected.

Shoot I live in IL and not only are the proposing a law to make smoking and vaping age limit 21 now they are proposing a milage tax. Yes a freeking milage tax. They said Oh it will cut the gas tax BUT they still with it want to raise the gas tax by 30 cents a GALLON but on top of that they will raise registration fee by DOUBLE. If passed the milage tax starts in 2020 or something but the other stuff starts Jan 2017. It will be based on 1 of 3 things. You giving a reading of your odometer (Yeah like that will happen) a flat amount for all, or yo can use a tracker app! Then they will spend more of THAT money (as proposed) on a committee to oversee the new program. I can't get out of this state fast enough

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Put that Fat Boy on my 4S PWM Unregulated Lipo box, see which is stronger, the coils or over 2000W. God I wish I had a Fat Boy, could actually use the full power out of my lipo boxes.
Thats a Mason, my Fat Boy hasnt arrived yet...Im not a fan of over 7.2V setups...I actually like to use it as a playground and not a RDA to vape with, I have used it but I havent yet found anything that isnt "too hot" already...

NoAvail

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yup might get my BFT sold tomorrow and if so I will be buying a second Boreas. This tank is magnificent. Not too much airflow wide open but just enough. Flavor great. At just 80w with 22g 3mm id 9 wraps it's a nice warm vape. Clouds not as good as bft but pfff it's good enough for me! Still good production. I used the 2mm deck and got worried because everytime I vaped then pulled the deck the cotton looked dry but when I put it back in and vaped no dry hit. The ONLY thing is this.tank.drinks.juice. I have no idea where the heck the juice is going hahaha. My bft doesn't even go that fast with the same build and watts. I've had it for what a week (?) And I love it and want nothing else lol

HDMontana

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
HD, who did you order it from?
STS. Just got an email back from them about it. Although he said they are out of black, they were suppose to get more tomorrow, and will send out a replacement to me. Shipping notification was sent to me, right after that. Great customer service at SubTankSupply. Now to wait another 5 or 6 days. Will give these folks more of my business in the future.

HD

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
STS. Just got an email back from them about it. Although he said they are out of black, they were suppose to get more tomorrow, and will send out a replacement to me. Shipping notification was sent to me, right after that. Great customer service at SubTankSupply. Now to wait another 5 or 6 days. Will give these folks more of my business in the future.

HD

Hopefully two will show up :)

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Parallel wrapped five times (ten total wraps) 28 x 2 with 30 ga KA1/Ni80 dual 3.2mm staged heating fused claptons in the Boreas, deck build space is maxed. .16, 200W. Banging out 10 footers and heat, sucked the 1,300mah 3S lipo in my Efusion dead in an hour and a half. Oh, vaping.

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Filling BOREAS
Fill it with JFC/AFC close
Shut top cap
Flip it, wait for juice drips.... When it stop
Open one air hole
Flip it back... Bubbles bubbles
Do quick pulls with out power button
YOU GOOD TO GO

VAPE IT

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've found out a system for top filling the Boreas with zero leaking. Tilt Boreas upside down, let juice under the JFC holes leak back into the upper tank, close JFC, flip it, unthread top cap, fill, thread top cap back on and open JFC. Vape. You lose like 1.2mls of capacity, but it leaks zero when done this way. Or just bottom fill.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Shoot I live in IL and not only are the proposing a law to make smoking and vaping age limit 21 now they are proposing a milage tax. Yes a freeking milage tax. They said Oh it will cut the gas tax BUT they still with it want to raise the gas tax by 30 cents a GALLON but on top of that they will raise registration fee by DOUBLE. If passed the milage tax starts in 2020 or something but the other stuff starts Jan 2017. It will be based on 1 of 3 things. You giving a reading of your odometer (Yeah like that will happen) a flat amount for all, or yo can use a tracker app! Then they will spend more of THAT money (as proposed) on a committee to oversee the new program. I can't get out of this state fast enough
I certainly can't blame you getting the hell out of there....fascists and shady politicians like no other I've heard of in my life....!!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Fill
Flip
Open airflow
Flip
Vape it...

VAPE IT

That causes leaking. Flip, wait five seconds, close AFC/JFC, flip, fill, open AFC/JFC, vape. Or just bottom fill, I've been bottom filling largely just to save tine and get full capacity.

That thing looks like a hard short waiting to happen. Shit gives me heartburn just looking at it, sextuple coils on two posts, there's no way you could wick those efficiently and STILL get airflow hitting all the coils properly.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've never had a leak by just closing the jfc, top fill, open jfc, vape.....!

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
It's basically universal on all Boreas/Supreme/RDTA tanks that right after top filling you're either going to get leaking or spit back, EJ's method has you turning the tank upside down to let it drain out the drip tip instead of out the AFC holes or directly into your mouth. I wick the hell out of my Boreas decks and it always happens when top filling unless I use the method I just described. I own three, they all do it. It's not a lot of juice at all, it's like one hit worth of spit back. I've wicked it in the 2mm hole deck to where I was getting dry hits due to the amount of cotton I used and it still did it, and it's not the O-rings either. The Supreme does the same thing. I think it's just the RDTA design.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Roxy, been vaping 100% VG from Nude Nicotine all day in the Boreas....not even a hint of a dry hit at 70+ watts.

Nude Nicotine juice is like gear oil....:)

Simply incredible....I can't think of another RTA capable of that.....!

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's basically universal on all Boreas/Supreme/RDTA tanks that right after top filling you're either going to get leaking or spit back, EJ's method has you turning the tank upside down to let it drain out the drip tip instead of out the AFC holes or directly into your mouth. I wick the hell out of my Boreas decks and it always happens when top filling unless I use the method I just described. I own three, they all do it. It's not a lot of juice at all, it's like one hit worth of spit back. I've wicked it in the 2mm hole deck to where I was getting dry hits due to the amount of cotton I used and it still did it, and it's not the O-rings either. The Supreme does the same thing. I think it's just the RDTA design.
As long at it works, that's all that counts..!

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What more can I add.

That is why I will never vote for anyone running for office that is an incumbent. I am for throwing everyone of the lying thieving scum out of office. Arresting a few of them and starting the trials for treason and high crimes against we the people. But do not get me started down that road.
If you decide on that drive...so to say..........WANT COMPANY ??

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, most around here are high dollar B&M's, just got lucky to have a place that doesn't charge an arm & a leg about 15 min away.

That tax is unfortunate, CA looks like it will add cigarette tax to vape stuff so probably 30% or something like that.
But 92%? They might as well charge 300% because nobody in their right mind would buy anywhere but online out of state.
At least they were collecting sales tax on the vape shit that sold in that state. With a 95% tax I wouldn't buy anything in state and 95% of $0.00 is what?
Great job politicians, reduce tax collection and lost a majority of vape related jobs in your state with one signature :cuss2:
HOLY jumping beans!.................................Do they provide lubrication??

VU Sponsors