Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Had it up to 100 Watts. OMG. I am gonna have to get some different cotton.
Flavor still excellent!

Dagnabbit I need more Juice. 3mg it will be, most definitely.
Make sure to try out VerdeValleyVapes.com, its one of the only juices I buy and they are great in price and taste. Its one of the only reasons I ever have juice :)
20160228_154632.jpg 20160225_164440.jpg

The sad part is I ordered all this a month ago...and its almost all gone already...
Tricky Rabbit, Strawberry Milkshake, Strubbalicious, Banana Cream Pie, Krunch Berries and Raspberry Custard are my ADV's

Douglas H. Aiken

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
New Black Boreas Arrived Today. Ordered Saturday from Sub Tank Supply.
Not a single problem I have seen previously mentioned.
Put dual fused Claptons in it.
2 - 28 K1 Cores; 1 - 32 K1 Wrap; 3mm diameter & 8 wraps reading .24 Ohms.
I don’t think you could stuff anymore wire in that 17mm build deck.
Pushed it to 75W on the Reuleaux DNA 200 and the flavor from my Spiced Rum & Cola is so intense, I can’t go any more.
This thing is a Freaking Beast! 25mm diameter & 8ml capacity. And it needs the capacity.

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Well I guess I will just have to see if I like it. I really like TC, but have only done it with Ni. Ray, what clap tons would you suggest for a little quicker ramp up time? May want to hit you up.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Started getting low atomizer message.
Took it apart and re-positioned one of the coils
Did not screw everything down tight enough and got a lap full of hot juice. LOL

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Make sure to try out VerdeValleyVapes.com, its one of the only juices I buy and they are great in price and taste. Its one of the only reasons I ever have juice :)
View attachment 47058 View attachment 47059

The sad part is I ordered all this a month ago...and its almost all gone already...
Tricky Rabbit, Strawberry Milkshake, Strubbalicious, Banana Cream Pie, Krunch Berries and Raspberry Custard are my ADV's

I will have to order some. I want to try a good custard or maybe the milkshake.

Thank God tomorrow is buy one get the next size up for the price of the smaller bottle.

Had to switch juice because I was out of the original juice and I'm still not tasting the new juice. But she ain't peeing down my leg. :wait:

Damn that juice gets hot!

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
View attachment 47058 View attachment 47059

I agree, I've only used V3 for the last month and I'm saving a lot of money. DIY is cheaper but if you catch one of the MANY sales that V3 has it's a steal.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I agree, I've only used V3 for the last month and I'm saving a lot of money. DIY is cheaper but if you catch one of the MANY sales that V3 has it's a steal.

Great Prices!

I have Krunch Berries, Bananna Cream Pie and Strawberry Milk Shake on order.

What should I get for the free 100ml?

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Great Prices!

I have Krunch Berries, Bananna Cream Pie and Strawberry Milk Shake on order.

What should I get for the free 100ml?
If you like bananas and strawberries try Strawnana Cream and if you like Trixx try Tricky Rabbit. I love the peanut butter cup but I know it's not for everybody.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well I guess I will just have to see if I like it. I really like TC, but have only done it with Ni. Ray, what clap tons would you suggest for a little quicker ramp up time? May want to hit you up.
You might consider staging the claptons with another thick wire(24 g), but then again, ray's the man!
I would agree with Brewbear, if you dont want to stage/parallel your claptons then I suggest using a thinner core wire and a thinner outer wrap. Using a outerwrap that consists of 40g and higher virtually removes ramp up time as the "heatsink effect" is diminished.

tazz2293

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Freaking coils are sweet Ray!

The flavor I am getting out of this tank using the fused Claptons is Magnificent!

And I am vaping at 90 watts. You know I was apprehensive about that.

Even had it up to 100 Watts and it was a sweet, sweet vape.

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

The flavor I am getting out of this tank using the fused Claptons is Magnificent!

I love how the Boreas can handle anything you throw at it from the monster coils at 200 watts down to as cool as you want it, perfect vape all the way.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tho

Those coils should handle around 120w in the Boreas without sweating. I think tonight Im throwing some Aliens on the 2.5mm Deck and seeing if I can max it out ;)

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK! I'm ordering the Boreas too! Thanks a bunch, my vaping budged was spent on the 5th of April, now I'm spending the May budget!
I e-mailed CS at VaporDNA and asked them why they don't have the Boreas and Alleria. Let's see their reply!
Screw them, they over priced everything,

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let me make some that look well enough first...I seem to mess up when I feel rushed to do it, Ill make as much as I can then offer what I make first...That way I dont feel rushed every pair....I need more wire anyways...you guys have basically ran me dry :p
Ok let me know

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
NatGasMan is set for a long ass time now ;) I hope Inspects and him are blown away by some of the creations I made, some of them are a first for me in different directions...
This is a normal Framed Staple for me (5 x .5 Ribbon/ 24N80 Frames/ 40N80 Wrap):

20160316_110417.jpg

This is what I made NatGasMan...Micro Framed Staples (4 x .3 Ribbon/ 30KA1 Frames/ 42N80 Wrap)

20160411_135408.jpg 20160411_135435.jpg

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BTW
MY DRIP TIP COVER FOR THE ALLERIA CAME OFF
CANT ADJUST THE JC WTF

VAPE IT

DukeBlue

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
BTW
MY DRIP TIP COVER FOR THE ALLERIA CAME OFF
CANT ADJUST THE JC WTF

VAPE IT:cloud:
emoji709.png
That sucks, can you super glue it back on. I haven't had that problem with mine yet but the delrin did come off the Boreas tip yesterday.

VapeRN

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My Boreas delrin sleeve won't stay on either, I've put a sliver of plastic wrap in to fill the gap, it lasts for a while but I don't wanna glue it in for whatever reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Take cap and hold it, drip large gob or gorilla glue on tongue, use tongue caress metal piece, stick cap on metal sleeve and put in mouth, bite down hard....problem solved.

Last edited:

Scy123

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't have one but I just heard this thing comes with 2 decks? That is a great idea. I have an Aromamizer Supreme and bought a second deck to test builds before committing. Thing cost me half of what the whole Supreme cost, should of just bought a whole other one, but it seemed like a waste.

Was that your idea to include 2 decks roxy?

F

fckaugust8th

Did anybody ever tell all a y'all is a bunch o trouble makers?:cuss2: With the Boreas and Alleria on the way, I have to get another high power mod:headbang: I have an RX200 but all my other mods are 75w TC mods. What will be an apropriate mod?
Roxy, what's the word on the Merlin :giggle:

Last edited by a moderator:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I don't have one but I just heard this thing comes with 2 decks? That is a great idea. I have an Aromamizer Supreme and bought a second deck to test builds before committing. Thing cost me half of what the whole Supreme cost, should of just bought a whole other one, but it seemed like a waste.

Was that your idea to include 2 decks roxy?

Yes. For different vapers/juice viscosity. And I love having an extra deck :)

VU Sponsors