Become a Patron!

The BOREAS RTA by Augvape and Roxy

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guess whos now working for AdvancedVapeSupply ;)
LOL....thanks for my new batch of SS Claptons!...............but with the VapeDoom looming bought some of their Clapton wire going roll my own. Been awhile since I did that..roll my own that is

They going to keep making the special wire or will the VapeDoomsDay kill that too?

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I can't post a blueprint, so...need to learn some computer drawing.

Ogvapez

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I seen Fasttech has the Boreas at a very god price but was worried they might have bad o rings, but with the chart it's a go ty

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I seen Fasttech has the Boreas at a very god price but was worried they might have bad o rings, but with the chart it's a go ty

I think Roxy said the newer batches have better rings?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Im excited :cool: I thought it was a joke when someone claiming to be from AVS commented to me under a comment I made on Fagans video about them....they asked me if I wanted a job...Its crazy how word gets around! I sent them a email and so far it sound like a great deal.

Thanks guys!
Not a joke :D
We have created mass production techniques for all the wire types we have for sale right now, but we want to release boutique coils that are for one reason or another extremely difficult to mass produce so it just makes sense. Some of these crazy wire types are amazing in stainless and we want people to try them!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I just went to their site and they have a message that basically says that hand made coils have a 2-3 day lead time as they are very busy. They said that they are training new employee's so this doesn't happen in the future.

Don't think you will need much training Ray! :teehee:
Ray won't be wrapping coils like that! We had a very different job in mind for him than just coiling our premade wire for the customers that purchase prewrapped coils... :D we have a lead time right now because we've gotten a huge increase in people buying the prewrapped coils as opposed to shots or spools. And we use our wire and hand wrap them to the customers choice of diameter and wraps etc, so every order is custom made. We hate the lead time but our guys can only work so much..

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ray won't be wrapping coils like that! We had a very different job in mind for him than just coiling our premade wire for the customers that purchase prewrapped coils... :D we have a lead time right now because we've gotten a huge increase in people buying the prewrapped coils as opposed to shots or spools. And we use our wire and hand wrap them to the customers choice of diameter and wraps etc, so every order is custom made. We hate the lead time but our guys can only work so much..

Man I thought ur screen name was just something ur using , I didn't think u are the real advance VAPE supply... Too bad for us, we can't buy from Ray no more... Good luck ray...
Time to practice my skills again I guess..

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
ej, wrap your shit!

tumblr_mtk0w8QqlY1rp68cjo2_250.gif

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Would love to hear your thoughts on the new regs. Are you guys still going to be making coils or are they under the "tobacco umbrella"?

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Would love to hear your thoughts on the new regs. Are you guys still going to be making coils or are they under the "tobacco umbrella"?

I posted a short video about it on our YouTube channel with some of my personal opinions about it.

This business is our livelihood, how our employees feed their children. So obviously we will do everything in our power to stay in business, even if we have to stop selling specifically for vaping. It's a difficult situation.

WraithPC

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FT discontinued the SS Boreas, black still listed, but will probably go same way as the SS.

Nevweezy

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well thank god I ordered my ss boreas yesterday. Hope I still get it and they don't email me saying my order is canceled. But I should be good I'm hoping!! If anyone wants to order the black one the time would be now before ft discountinues it too.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This business is our livelihood, how our employees feed their children. So obviously we will do everything in our power to stay in business, even if we have to stop selling specifically for vaping. It's a difficult situation.

IMO sell everything related to DiY, when broken down most everything has other uses other than vaping. Which the tools of Big Tobacco can't really mess with. Make it an easy place for people to go instead of having to search for items from multiple sources.

We as Vapers really need to put a full court press on the Democrats, they are trying very hard to kill Vaping.

Hand write letters to all of your representatives on a weekly basis, hand written letters have a much more effect than emails or form letters, it really let's them know you're very serious. I let my representatives know that I will also actively work to oust anyone who supports the FDA regulations and who supports the move to destroy the Vaping Industry.

Also cite the sources like the Royal Academy of Physicians, etc. The UK national health site lists numerous sources.

The politicians need to know there are consequences for their actions

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
IMO sell everything related to DiY, when broken down most everything has other uses other than vaping. Which the tools of Big Tobacco can't really mess with. Make it an easy place for people to go instead of having to search for items from multiple sources.

We as Vapers really need to put a full court press on the Democrats, they are trying very hard to kill Vaping.

Hand write letters to all of your representatives on a weekly basis, hand written letters have a much more effect than emails or form letters, it really let's them know you're very serious. I let my representatives know that I will also actively work to oust anyone who supports the FDA regulations and who supports the move to destroy the Vaping Industry.

I've made multiple posts trying to delicately explain to the vaping community that the Democrats are not your friends. Like the Benghazi hearings it's falling on deaf ears. Unfortunately, I think most Vapers are feeling the Bern.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

Also cite the sources like the Royal Academy of Physicians, etc. The UK national health site lists numerous sources.

I emailed my state representatives (one of which is high up in the Republican party) telling them basically they have an enormous amount of votes if they go the route of regulated free market rather than over regulated nuclear detonation on the market to let the tobacco companies pick up the pieces. I'll actively support any politician that uses some political capital to bury this fda stuff

NatGasMan

James
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
What are you all's favorite flavor builds for the boreas?

I have some of Ray's SS Claptons in 2 of my Boreas. Fantastic flavor! I have a set of his K and NiCr framed staples in another and using it on TC on the G2. Again, fantastic flavor!

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've made multiple posts trying to delicately explain to the vaping community that the Democrats are not your friends. Like the Benghazi hearings it's falling on deaf ears. Unfortunately, I think most Vapers are feeling the Bern.

Unfortunately neither are the Republicans, there really is no difference between the two parties. But right now it's only the GOP that is supporting vaping.

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What are you all's favorite flavor builds for the boreas?

Other flavor build I like using on my Boreas when I have it on my series mods are 30x2/38 kanthol fused Clapton's @around 1.1 ohm

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's a pretty good list. I see one Republican on it. I'm not saying they are the end all be all party but in general they are for less government.

http://www.vaporvanity.com/ultimate-list-of-anti-vaping-politicians/

Get educated, then vote.
The less government philosophy went out the door back during GW's administration.

Anyway yes as I stated earlier Vapers, we all need to put a full court press on the Democrats for they are the ones really pushing to destroy Vaping. We need to let them know that we will actively work to remove them from office

Sent from my K00C using Tapatalk

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
The less government philosophy went out the door back during GW's administration.

Anyway yes as I stated earlier Vapers, we all need to put a full court press on the Democrats for they are the ones really pushing to destroy Vaping. We need to let them know that we will actively work to remove them from office

How come the GOP majority didn't stop the FDA before now then?

Hint: they are just as deep in debt to BT and BP as the dems -

The press needs to be against Congress in general to get them off their asses to represent us, not their big-pocket donors.

advancedvapesupply

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor

The press needs to be against Congress in general to get them off their asses to represent us, not their big-pocket donors.
I can agree with that. Lobbies are powerful against both parties and it seems to me most politicians regardless of party don't get where they are without a long list of favors owed to Lobbies. Might be a cynical view, but this fda stuff has made us all feel pretty cynical..

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Actually they have been, example is 2058 Bill.

But yes we need to push all, but really put the pressure on the DNC since they are very vocal about killing Vaping. From the Chairman of the DNC all the way down.

They need to know there are consequences for their actions ya know.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Lol, but, but, that's exactly what I said. The Democrats are the main problem with vaping. Most Vapers just don't want to hear that because it conflicts with their political ideology.

saytar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Lol, but, but, that's exactly what I said. The Democrats are the main problem with vaping. Most Vapers just don't want to hear that because it conflicts with their political ideology.

Tough tittie said the kitty.................:cry:

Changed to the Rebloodlican party this year...............Over 20 years of PC crap from them.....had all the Commie Demoncrats I can stand...that party has been taken over by Communistic :poop:Fascist. Very seriously thinking of just going independent...... or off the rails:cuss2::cuss2::cuss2: .....it's that bad.

Sorry just had to relieve myself.......................

VU Sponsors