609655f5e1962427370f74f0fa3ab6d5.jpg

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Thx. I'm so on the fence with this and the pending Vapocalypse. I can't build for shit. I'm all thumbs but I guess I'm going to have to learn. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

We will all get you going :) I highly recommend using the notch coils in tc. They have instant ramp up and will give burnt hits in power mode unless you go down to like 3v.

My wicking tutorial is on page one of this thread.

And if you need any help, just say the word :)

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
If i'm not mistaken, it's free shipping on STS/FT and $4-5 from Eciggity (evening out the price comparison with STS).

Eciggity has free shipping for over $75 and there is a coupon code 10percentoff for Eciggity

Just pointing out options

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
We will all get you going :) I highly recommend using the notch coils in tc. They have instant ramp up and will give burnt hits in power mode unless you go down to like 3v.

My wicking tutorial is on page one of this thread.

And if you need any help, just say the word :)
Thx Roxy. I won a Eleaf Lyche and it came with a prebuilt notch coil head that I'm really digging but the tank is tiny. I really only vape SS in tc mode.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I've been stockpiling like mad as many of you know, and I found a line of juices called IdiOhm and they make some cheap $25 100ml options in 0, 2, 4 and 6. The three I know of are Rainbow Skittles, Blue Moon (Blueberry Swirl Dum Dum) and a Watermelon Taffy one. The Watermelon one was a bit too strong, but I like Blue Moon quite a bit and the Skittles one is unreal. Probably because I'm gay and it has rainbow in the name. I don't know, but the shit is on point. I bought my local B&M out of both Blue Moon and Rainbow Skittles, 8 of the Blue Moon and 12 of the Skittles, then I got two of the Watermelon ones. It's cheap for a larger amount, and the shit is actually some higher quality low price juice out of what I've tried. I have RS in the Boreas right now and life is tasty.

As of right now I have over 20 mods due to recent orders, 23 DNA200 boards, 9 SX boards, 10 PWM 2.1 Smart boards, a shit load of 555's for manual wire up PWM, hundreds of resistors and diodes, over 100 3034 mosfets, a bunch of 3D printed and hammond enclosures, over 40 510's, over 70 RDA's, most of them being cheap $10 3FVape Goon and TM2 clone RDA's, over 30 RTA's and over 5,200mls of juice on hand plus my outrageous amount of DIY supplies into the double digits of gallons. I also have hundreds of feet of Kanthal, 430 and 316LSS, NiFe-30, Ni200 and Nichrome 80 wires.

I've spent around five grand so far, and I'm to my limit. I think.. I'm good for worst-case scenario FDA doomsday, and if the shit turns out all good I have a shit load of stuff to sell. So. Woot woot. Damn my wallet HURTS.

I am the worst case scenario vape hoarder right now, I've spent an outrageous amount of money, but if worst comes to worst, my vape experience won't change a BIT for fucking years.

Last edited:

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I've been stockpiling like mad as many of you know, and I found a line of juices called IdiOhm and they make some cheap $25 100ml options in 0, 2, 4 and 6. The three I know of are Rainbow Skittles, Blue Moon (Blueberry Swirl Dum Dum) and a Watermelon Taffy one. The Watermelon one was a bit too strong, but I like Blue Moon quite a bit and the Skittles one is unreal. Probably because I'm gay and it has rainbow in the name. I don't know, but the shit is on point. I bought my local B&M out of both Blue Moon and Rainbow Skittles, 8 of the Blue Moon and 12 of the Skittles, then I got two of the Watermelon ones. It's cheap for a larger amount, and the shit is actually some higher quality low price juice out of what I've tried. I have RS in the Boreas right now and life is tasty.

As of right now I have over 20 mods due to recent orders, 23 DNA200 boards, 9 SX boards, 10 PWM 2.1 Smart boards, a shit load of 555's for manual wire up PWM, hundreds of resistors and diodes, over 100 3034 mosfets, a bunch of 3D printed and hammond enclosures, over 40 510's, over 70 RDA's, most of them being cheap $10 3FVape Goon and TM2 clone RDA's, over 30 RTA's and over 5,200mls of juice on hand plus my outrageous amount of DIY supplies into the double digits of gallons. I also have hundreds of feet of Kanthal, 430 and 316LSS, NiFe-30, Ni200 and Nichrome 80 wires.

I've spent around five grand so far, and I'm to my limit. I think.. I'm good for worst-case scenario FDA doomsday, and if the shit turns out all good I have a shit load of stuff to sell. So. Woot woot. Damn my wallet HURTS.

I am the worst case scenario vape hoarder right now, I've spent an outrageous amount of money, but if worst comes to worst, my vape experience won't change a BIT for fucking years.

Your lucky :) I'm sitting here debating if I can afford another cheap mod.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Your lucky :) I'm sitting here debating if I can afford another cheap mod.

Years of dividing my life between a job at Home Depot, another job at Amazon and College classes (more than an average full time student, I was binging for credit hours) got me to where I am today. I had no life for two years and I got a 4 year degree in only two with two jobs on my plate to pay bills for a HOUSE, not an apartment. I went through trial by fire to get the job that makes the money I have now. Plus all this has come out of my 11 grand savings account that I literally made to blow on random shit, my retirement account remains untouched.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Years of dividing my life between a job at Home Depot, another job at Amazon and College classes (more than an average full time student, I was binging for credit hours) got me to where I am today. I had no life for two years and I got a 4 year degree in only two with two jobs on my plate to pay bills for a HOUSE, not an apartment. I went through trial by fire to get the job that makes the money I have now. Plus all this has come out of my 11 grand savings account that I literally made to blow on random shit, my retirement account remains untouched.

I had 2-4 jobs for 19 years, until I got sick.

Didnt you just buy a hohm wrecker?? :)

Yes...

And now I'm debating if I should buy the g2 since it's $66 at ecig.com with code boca10.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I had 2-4 jobs for 19 years, until I got sick.

Yes...

And now I'm debating if I should buy the g2 since it's $66 at ecig.com with code boca10.
Oh boy....I'm not sure if I can let this pass by either....from what Ray has been saying about this mod, I may want two....bought one off the classies here yesterday at a good price.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Oh boy....I'm not sure if I can let this pass by either....from what Ray has been saying about this mod, I may want two....bought one off the classies here yesterday at a good price.

Well, the discount makes it $66. Free shipping is after $75. So I bought a mech on clearance, too, since it made sense to do that instead of pay like $5.50 for shipping. I came in a little over $75 and got both, and free shipping.

But, buying mods is not putting money back into savings!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, the discount makes it $66. Free shipping is after $75. So I bought a mech on clearance, too, since it made sense to do that instead of pay like $5.50 for shipping. I came in a little over $75 and got both, and free shipping.

But, buying mods is not putting money back into savings!
Glad you took advantage.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Yeah, I was supposed to get it today but of course USPS fucked it up. Oh well there's always Monday.

I meant after you bought it, did they send you an email with your order number? I haven't gotten one. I just logged back in there and it says "processing". I hope my bank isn't one that's denying vape purchases.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I meant after you bought it, did they send you an email with your order number? I haven't gotten one. I just logged back in there and it says "processing". I hope my bank isn't one that's denying vape purchases.
Yeah I got an email notification with a tracking # but not till the next day. Mine said processing for like a day. You're good.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years

hehehe - I knew there was a good reason to invite you to stay at my house besides being a REMOVED lololol

Last edited by a moderator:

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
There's also a nice looking ruby Kennedy thing on there for like 22$
I would get the Subohm Innovations Shorty Tube myself or the VCM Tube they are now stocking...then I'd get a Goon or TM Squared Clone.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I can't justify buying a Kennedy anymore, the Tsunami literally killed it for me. The Kennedy 24 and 22 coming out with those SAME small post-hole, three post decks just hurt my soul. Make it a T post or a velocity style deck for gods sakes, AT LEAST make it with 3mm+ post holes. Nope, 3 post deck with fucking 2mm post holes, they even left the positive post hole, which will have to SHARE LEADS in a dual coil setup which, news flash, is a MUST in the Kennedy due to no single coil options, THE SAME SIZE AS THE NEGATIVE POSTS.

Sorry Kennedy. You're dead to me.

Mikhail Naumov

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
I think BAF can be done well if it's spread out far enough, the Kennedy and the Tsunami pull of BAF PERFECTLY in my opinion, RTA's usually get cut off air-wise by the wicks, but with the Tsunami and Kennedy it's spread to a point where the air can flow up and basically glove the top of the coil before passing to your lungs. The Ruby is literally made for the Kennedy, so sadly no Goon for it. It's a shame too, I hate hybrids.

raymo2u

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I think BAF can be done well if it's spread out far enough, the Kennedy and the Tsunami pull of BAF PERFECTLY in my opinion, RTA's usually get cut off air-wise by the wicks, but with the Tsunami and Kennedy it's spread to a point where the air can flow up and basically glove the top of the coil before passing to your lungs. The Ruby is literally made for the Kennedy, there's no way to use a Goon on it I don't think, I'm pretty sure it's a hybrid. I know it's literally made for the Kennedy due to that airflow slot on the actual tube though.
The only RDA with Bottom Airflow Ive liked is the Magma Reborn, It holds almost 2.5mls of juice in its well WITH WICK in it and 4mm Coils, I can drip blindly and not have to redrip for almost 30 pulls...the Tsunami and other Bottom AFC RDA's I only get 3-4 pulls before rewicking and the Tsunami is maybe 3 if Im lucky...and thats with cotton barely resting on the deck. The needed to cut around the posts and not leave it milled to the edge, this cuts off alot of room that could be used.The Goon could easily be done on the Ruby it wouldnt be once piece but it could be a thread on deck that it the top of the tube....Im sure voltage drop wouldnt be much worse if the threads are clean.

markcfh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think BAF can be done well if it's spread out far enough, the Kennedy and the Tsunami pull of BAF PERFECTLY in my opinion, RTA's usually get cut off air-wise by the wicks, but with the Tsunami and Kennedy it's spread to a point where the air can flow up and basically glove the top of the coil before passing to your lungs. The Ruby is literally made for the Kennedy, so sadly no Goon for it. It's a shame too, I hate hybrids.
I've wanted to grab a tsunami and try it out. I just over juice the shut out of my rdas so I'm kinda scared of the af

VU Sponsors